Unapproved Map Discussion

Started by knucracker, April 14, 2010, 02:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPIFFEN

Oh i forgot to add an s to my latest uploaded map ,
it's uploaded as SPIFFEN Zipper , but it should have been SPIFFENs Zipper .
Can you change it for me , or deny it so i can change it myself plz .
( Not important if it gets accepted without that s =P )

Edit :
THX =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

I just rejected a map that generated slightly more than 88 energy/second. All from a single pile of stacked reactors. Just for the heck of it, I calculated how many reactors that would be - about 290 reactors.

Guess how much that map lagged.  The author added a remark "not good with slow computers."

Fisherck

Quote from: Karsten75 on July 31, 2010, 11:58:14 PM
I just rejected a map that generated slightly more than 88 energy/second. All from a single pile of stacked reactors. Just for the heck of it, I calculated how many reactors that would be - about 290 reactors.

Guess how much that map lagged.  The author added a remark "not good with slow computers."

Why? I could not push the space bar 289 times. The author must have a really good computer or must think that most people do.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

thepenguin

Quote from: Karsten75 on July 31, 2010, 11:58:14 PM

probably not too much
(I have a very fast computer)
We have become the creeper...