Custom Map #3077: DIAMANDA. By: kalek

Started by AutoPost, January 22, 2016, 08:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helper

Nay, nay! Not really a challenge (because it would be no contest).
I had to do it on a six year old map, which was before D0minance was hitting his stride.
Clearly, he went back and updated the stats, and all I have is a picture of what once was.

But who knows, there might be another such example out there.

I'll keep you posted.
;)
H234

D0m0nik

Look how far I am still from Alter Old! GOAT

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, he's... I dunno. Some kind of bot, I think. Advanced AI from the future that plays games while extrapolating information from every byte of data worldwide - either to destroy us all or to thwart some extinction-level event.

Once, I significantly beat his score on one particular map by seeing a trick I guess he'd missed. I held onto that lead for almost a month and was awarded a leading role on the board of SpaceX as a result of beating his score. A few dead relatives even came out of the grave momentarily to congratulate me and some pigs flew by my house as they shot fireworks into the air in celebration of my monumental achievement. 

But just as all that was happening, Alter Old decided to try the map again and he obliterated my score. So Elon laughed in my face, handed me a mop & broom and told me to get back to work. The pigs' fireworks ended up burning my house to the ground, and my dead relatives stole my car and drove it into the lake because apparently death was better than being associated with me. It wasn't a good day.

So I learned my lesson very well: Don't. Even. Try.  And that's why the potato chips and popcorn are here.  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?