Main Menu

Heal Units

Started by Kamron3, December 14, 2009, 12:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamron3

You should be able to send a building packet to a building that has been damaged to repair it; but the building must be at 100% energy before it can be done.

_k

Aurzel

building repair naturally slowly over time and since its turrets that need these they'd almost never be fully loaded actually maybe something for #2, a building with an area around it, say maybe a 7 square circle can repair things inside that circle, or send out these repair packets whenever something damaged is within its area obviously it would cost energy to do but it doesnt need to receive anything from odin city once built but it does need to remain connected to odin city to function, it can fly around otherwise it wouldnt be able to keep up with a moving front line and you'd have to build many of them, but i think it should be one touch death by the creeper

Kamron3

I'm just saying, if you really needed a unit you should pull it out and let it repair, otherwise it'll have low health for a while.

The 100% energy thing can be scrapped, though, and exchanged for slowly repairing over time.

_k

Aurzel

the units already selfrepair over time for free

Kamron3

Hmm. I guess I just beat the levels too fast to notice ;)

Aurzel

haloguy48

I have to agree with this... Some of us 'slower' players like watching how things play out and purposely get themselves into a tight situation to work themselves out. And it sucks when you fail and notice your turrets has 0.9001 health left and the creeper will blink and kill it. Not to mention, you either have to build another, or wait even longer... And some of us are very impatient when it comes to wanting to get into a corner, hold out, than rush in, but notice they CANT because a turret is to weak.  ;D

Or even better yet, a building with a range to heal turrets(aurzels idea up top)

Edit: sorry on name, it was 2am when I posted  :-[
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Aurzel

get my name right boy :P