Custom Map #9971: A map for everyone!. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, April 08, 2022, 10:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9971: A map for everyone!

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 256x256

Desc:
do you like a battle and want to nullify a lot of enemies? this map is for you! do you like surgical attacks and want to assume the role of a commando? this map is for you! do you like some spores? do you like AC? this map is SO for you! No hidden things here, normal play, no tricks

Helper

Helper

rennervate

-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Martin Gronsdal

won't be posting maps for a month now, enjoy this one and thanks for the kind comments...

teknotiss

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on April 08, 2022, 04:36:00 PM
won't be posting maps for a month now, enjoy this one and thanks for the kind comments...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

that means it is all on rennervate and yum then!  ;) ;D ;D ;D

i better get the next 6 finished ASAP!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on April 08, 2022, 02:27:11 PM
Come on grunt! You can do it!

In my yute, I was a pretty good Green Grunt...but that was a very long time ago.

Back to the game...after about 20 minutes of bashing my head against piles and piles of Creep, it occurred to me that there just might be a method to your madness.
And there was.

I'll make another run at this when my eyeballs quit bleeding.

Good map.
Thanks,
H