Started by AutoPost, December 11, 2019, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7989: Boooring CSM Galactic 11.73

Author: boooring
Size: 144x144

Desc:

cpaca

Is it just me or do the spore boosters, which claim "Loses 0 ammo per second", lose ammo?

And I think they lose ammo at a growing pace, too. I watched as the command center sent it 1 packet every so often, then 2 packets, then eventually so many packets my power network could not keep up.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

yum-forum

And one more video of my map. This time from DarkRubberNeck:  :)

P.S. I wonder that Master Dark get SECOND TIME SCORE!!!!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Johnny Haywire

Because of the power drain, I almost never use the spore boosters. They kinda seem like more of a novelty to me than an efficient, practical use of energy. But then again, I haven't tried it in most maps so that may have changed.

One thing that I *have* noticed though... is that the AC emitters don't seem to accurately display their output when boosted. At one point I had an emitter pumping out close to 30,000 per second and the AC level barely got over 1,000. Anyone know if there's something like a maximum limit on AC output? The booster clearly does something, because the AC depth does increase slightly... just not that significantly.

Anyway, that's not a complaint. I'm genuinely curious. I love that I can start the map, quickly take a few emitters, then let it run while I do work around the office. It's a great no-pressure, no-rush kind of map (well, usually they are).  ;)

Thanks for all the work you put into this map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Fresh video of my map from PRG:

The same with 2X speed:

last

yum-forum

last