ZO-Sim-OS-114
L-Arc-WYD-114
Preferred Names respectively:
Sim/ Zosimos
Arc/ Larcwyde
II=Initiating Message:=II

... hello? is this working?

yes, Zosimos, it is working.

alright... Greetings from Cousin Earth. this is Zosimos Speaking.

this is Larcwyde speaking.

yes, hello? this is Cole speaking.

us three represent what we used to call 'the collecting' now called the 'Tierra Prima Collective'. we are sending this transmission to wherever you are to tell you that we are willing to help to push through against the particulate threat.[/color

not to be confused with ME, because i am not threatening.

... right. Our main drive is to collect as much information about the hostile particulate as we can. so far, we have gathered enough to recreate a version of the particulate-

which you are seeing right now.

... that does not any harm to us. but then, we discovered so much more:

they discovered me!

Affirmative. he is the collective mind of all the 'anti-particulate' related structures we have so far created.

so far we are offering services to exterior colonies (or species of any kind) who are willing to push along against the hostile particulate.

Correct. I am now sending all that needs to be known about us. it goes more in-depth about the things explained right now. you should receive it right... now.

II=Incoming Archive. Titled: About Us.=II
Spoiler

Regarding our Purpose:
Spoiler

Primary purpose, collect and gather as much information about the particulate as possible, and share it with as many colonies out there as possible, to strive, and be victorious against the hostile particulate!
Secondary purpose, DESTROY THOSE HYDRAXILS WHO KILLED OUR CREATO-
{covers Zosimos' mouth} actually, it is to transform our home world into a safe haven for humans and... other species alike (if any) and teach them all there is to know about the particulate (so far) and how they can create their own 'anti-particulate' structures such as: Emitters (obviously), makers (albeit dopples, particuships(particulate controlled ships) or stunners), and shelter for those in dire need, as they will be provided whatever is necessary to sustain them to full health-
BUT! in exchange, they have to help US in any way possible.
... what?
[close]
Regarding ships:
Spoiler

our original ships:
Spoiler

The Mothership (all evolutions):
Spoiler
ah, the ever so trustworthy Mothership. its first incarnation focusing mainly on ship construction. but as needs grew, so did the Mothership. this couldn't have been done without my great partner Larcwyde, who is the brains behind the ship merging doohickeys.
did i not tell you about using such vulgar terms such as 'doohickeys', Zosimos?
yeah, yeah.
[close]
The Reactor (and its evolution):
Spoiler

these... these are crucial for any 'empty-energy-scarce-space-venture' i reccomend having at least 4 reactors in your inventory. or atleast 3 reactors and 1 ReactorII. whichever you desire.
Zosimos... those 'ReactorII's are actually called 'First Aid'.
yeah, well, they can always decide between these 2.
[close]
the Ark:
Spoiler

This is the ship built as a last resort for the remainder of the natives in Cousin Earth after the surprise attack from the particulate and some... weird... alien race called 'The Hydraxils'. this ship is currently being rebuilt and repurposed to fit the needs of the natives, as it is currently their temporary home until Cousin Earth heals from the hostile particulate attack.
[close]
[close]
about our ship merging services:
Spoiler

uhh... im going to have to pass this on to you Larcwyde.
About our current Ship merging services, there is no exact fee (as our currency is currently unstable due to recent attacks), but get this: we are going to merge your ships, as long as you are willing to cooperate and lend us services.
Failure to cooperate will result in the immediate confiscation of the ship (template). we can, and we will. so be fair!
(Zosimos, calm down. we need to give a good first impression, not the impression of a strict government.)
(oh, give me a break. im still not over Sam's...(sigh)...death.)
(oh shut up. that is not an excuse, so be kind...-er.)
[close]
[close]
Regarding our Information about Particulate:
Spoiler

Regarding the Particulate:
Spoiler

you all probably know most of the information we know about the particulate so far, but what if i told you that, with a reconfiguration of the Lathes, we can make it so that the emitter doesnt get (completely) destroyed? and then you might be asking: what do we do with these pieces? well... Larcwyde? will you do the honor of-?
of course i will. with those emitter, mirer, maker, (whichever particulate related structure) pieces, you can-
BRING them to us, and we will reconfigure them to be... drum roll... friendly emitters!
...yes. (thanks for the interruption, Sim.)
(no problem.) and that takes us to the next section...
[close]
Regarding the anti-particulate we created:
Spoiler

in General:
Spoiler

it all began with just an emitter, pieced together from, well, pieces, of emitters. we began to know about cole after an... incident. He then infiltrated the Mothership and spoke through Larcwyde's body.
after all the events preceding the invasion, they made me a separate body.
all of the anti-particulate structures are linked, somehow, (reasons unknown to us for now), to a single collective mind which (practically) controls said structures. Said collective mind is Cole, which takes us to the next section.
[close]
About Cole:
Spoiler

Cole is the Collective mind of the anti-Particulate structures created by us. We saw him as a son, and he saw us as his parents (fathers, specifically). His behaviour at first could be considered as childlike and playful, but with time, he learned more and more, his personality shifted more and more mature.
Childlike? hey!
... what? it is true. denying it would be illogical.
H- well... i guess... i mean, yeah...
as i was saying... he can control all of his structures at will. and as such, can also control the ships and dopples he makes at will, which takes us to the next section.
[close]
about the makers:
Spoiler

Dopple makers:
Spoiler

so far, we have a main dopple maker, making one strong dopple, which, one could say it is cole's body:

...(cole, what's wrong with the eye?)
(i was just letting it rest, dont worry.)

Hello! yes this is still me, in my dopple body!

we also recently discovered that dopples have the capabilities of 'speaking' and 'seeing' through special particulate designed to make such thing possible (as you can see). we are still looking further into this breakthrough.
[close]
Ship Makers:
Spoiler
there might be many things that are to be expected in a ship maker. It launches the command module of a ship that slowly builds itself up, but what if i told you, that there is more to it?  First of all, we made the discovery that ship makers cannot make ships without a template input. Second of all, we discovered that Cole's ship maker can modify the input ship at will, and even receive more than one and merge them. (product ship not in sale, just in case)
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
The history:
Spoiler

Tierra Prima started out as a colonial planet. The information regarding the colonizers has either been lost or corrupted.

Tierra Prima started out as a peaceful civilization, branching off of a centerpoint which was where the colonizers first arrived.

Tierra Prima habitants saw increasing value in information, and as such, research was heavily incentivised.

Tierra Prima did not focus much on space travel, as they saw not a reason for it.

They did have ships, but they were mainly used as transport between Luna and The planet.

All was good until the first ever particulate invasion.

It did not cause much devastation, but their first reaction was that of slight panic, and made a ship construction rush to eliminate the threat.

The inhabitants saw now a reason as of why to explore outside their boundaries...

They needed to know what this threat is.

Quick system explorations were now focused on. Small fleets were sent out to particulate infested space to collect information about these "emitters".

Time passes...
Research upon ship manipulation begins to be done.

Construction of medium sized ships begins.

Time passes...
A new fleet is made, specialized in particulate collection, led by Commander Alexander. The creation of a ship with a better suited bridge (HQ) for Alex and his crew concludes, and the team sets off.

Some time later...
Astounding advances in ship (template) manipulation have been done, most aided by dr. Samson.

Some time later...
Samson is made head scientist in ship manipulation research.

Samson and Alexander meet.
Alexander just came back to Tierra Prima from a collection mission, giving the remnants of emitters and mirers to the head scientist in particulate research of that time.
that scientist was abducted when the hydraxil invasion happened.
Samson overhears Alex talking about his shenanigans in infested space and joins in.
Samson listens to Alex and soon befriended him.
They both connected quite instantly.

After that, Samson started going along Alex into infested space.
As Alex and the crew planned out how to strike the particulate, Samson experimented with the ships, merging them accordingly.

He used merging as a way to make weak ships stronger. Back then, ships used to be small and for a specific use, as there usually was no need for space travel, but now, it is more than necessary if they wanted to acquire information about this particulate threat.

Samson started to make a habit of going along alex in collection expeditions.

Sometime later...

They discover the particulate's evolutionary tendencies. They discovered so as Samson, Alex and his crew arrive in a system where strange red crystals were growing from emitters. Further investigation determined that this crystal is actually crystallized particulate, they decided to call parcrys (or vaguely named as "struc")
Something else they discovered from this particulate.
The ability to create... plasma. They can create plasma as they move. This plasma does not hurt , but rather slow our ships. Further analysis lead us to be able to fit HQ bearing ships with plasma shield generators, whose plasma is modified to not affect our ships but slow down particulate.

Some time later...
Samson gains an idea.
The creation of AIs that can fill in Alex and Samson's role of going to infested space to collect information about the particulate.
Through an amazing amount of trial and error, Samson finally created stable AI consciousnesses. 2 in fact.
One with the ID of ZO-Sim-OS-114
And another with the ID of L-arc-WYD-114.
The first one, Zosimos, made to be a strategic mind
And the second one, Larcwyde, made ro be a scientific mind.
Their consciousnesses were inserted inside robotic bodies.

The AIs saw Samson more lika a father rather than a creator, and Samson saw them as his sons rather than his creations.

The creation of an HQ bearing vessel for the AIs was on queue. Zosimos helping greatly to the process.

Some time later...

The discovery of templates in short expeditions through infested space baffled some scientists.
"Destroyer"? These have cannons and close range beams.
"Discharger"? What does this do? These do nothing!
"Lathe"? These look a lot like our Construction beam carrying ships
"Joven"? It has a missile launcher and a strange beam that clears out plasma.

All of the newfound templates say they are "licenses" made by "GalCorp"... we assumed they were some civilization's corp from old and carried on with our operations.

Some time later...
Rift space and rift space jumps have been discovered.
The ability to rift jumping has been implemented in HQ bearing ships.
The AIs depart onto their collection mission through infested space, first giving a goodbye hug to Samson and Alex.

Some time later...
The AIs havent yet sent any reports.
Alex is now commander of a defensive fleet to counter invasive particulate.
Samson researches better methods as to merge ships.
Alex keeps visiting Samson often to converse.

It is rumored that Alex could have gotten an attraction towards Samson.
Alex dismissed that rumor as childish and a pathetic way to taint his reputation.

Sometime later...
The AIs finally send back a report.
Samson excitedly reads the report.
Alex joins in.
The report is about how they have successfully collected the particulate in that system, and their discoveries of unidentified templates, not made by anything human.

Some time later...
More reports by the AIs.
The report says that Larc discovered a way to restructure and reprogram remnants of emitters, then piece them together into "friendly particulate".
This anti-particulate report went viral in 2 ways:
1 it is thst everyone saw the report
2 it is that the report somehow gave our ships this strange jagged look. This look did not any harm to the modules, in fact, it accomodates hull based on the modules present in the ship. We assumed this to be some sort of virus, and a virus it was. This virus was used as an opportunity to increase our understanding of ship manipulation.
Sometime later...
Strange particulate related structures began to appear...
3 types, specifically:
For 1, there was a structure that created and launched these weird.... cores that creates a controlled cluster of particulate which regenerates over time if not dealt with.
For 2, these structures that launched some strange orbs that targeted our ships and completely drains and immobilizes the said ships. We then discovered the use of these discharger ships was to destroy these orbs. ...That was a big facepalm moment for many.
And for 3, a structure which created and ejected 1 core of what then becomes a proper ship. Most ships it mimicked were ships we have seen around made by that "galcorp" entity.
We collected as much information about these structures and learned about them.

Some time later...
Another report by the AIs.
It seems the anti-particulate creation of theirs is actually sentient.
The AIs seem to have created anti-replicas of mirers and a "dopple" maker.
Samson's eyes shine with happiness everytime one of these reports come by, and Alex gets happy because Samson gets happy.

Some time later...
A strange breach in rift space appeared.
Everyone thought it was the bots, but then noticed that the breach looked different than when a TP rift jumps.

They notice a fleet of unidentified ships coming out of it.

They attempt to contact the newcomers, but the newcomers start threatening them about how they shall be assimilated.

More attempts of reasoning with them were made, but to no avail.

Out of nowhere, they start tearing buildings appart and abducting the civilians one by one.

In one of the buildings, both Samson and Alex were unaware of what was awaiting them.
_________(Flashback)_____________
heh, and then BAM, the emitter exploded.
heh, no match for Commander Alexander, eh?
yeah, and then whOOA a dopple came outta nowhere and BAM we got em good!
no weird space balls will be match for the one and only Almighty Alex!
heh, yea...
Look... Samson... I have been enjoying this friendship we have been having for a bit.

me too, you are very good company, you know?
yeah... but that is not the case right now...
what do you mean?
...look... i dont know whats gotten into me...
But ever since i... we... connected, I have been having this urge to be with you... you know?

I... well... that is partly the reason i sneaked into your missions sometimes.
heh... look... what... what i want to say is...
..?
I... i think I lo-
{The ceiling rips open. A hydraxil collector abducting the citizens one by one.}
WHAT THE?!
COME WITH ME SAMSON.
{The ship, after abducting everyone else, it locks onto Alex}
WHA- SAMSON, GRAB ME!
{Samson grabs one hand of Alex, while his other hand keeps on holding onto a wall}
SAMSON!
ALEX! DONT LOSE GRIP!
HAH, GOOD ADVICE, DOC!
{the collector stops trying to abduct Alex, and Samson's force while trying to hold on, made himrecoil onto a wall and hurt his arm}
AHH. Mmmy arm..!
STAND UP, WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!
{Samson stands up, bleeding arm held by Alex. The hydraxil collector locks on to Samson and snatches him from Alex}
nnnNNOOO!
SAMSON!
{Alex bolts himself to try and catch Samson, but couldnt catch him.}
SAMSOOON!!
{The collector locks onto Alex}
TAKE ME! TAKE ME WHY DONT YOU! TAKE ME ALREADY YOU BASTARDS!
{The abduction gets interrupted by a TP ship firing at the hydraxil collector. The collector then flees and rift jumps away.}
NOOOOOOO! SAAMSOOON!
{Alex collapses to the ground, then starts shooting at the sky}
TAKE ME INSTEAD! TAKE ME!
{Alex puts his head on the floor and starts violently tearing up}
*sobs* take me instead! Take me... Take me instead..!
{A rescue team arrives to the room where Alex was found crying}
R-021: Alex! Are you ok?!
*sobs* take me... instead... *sobs*
R-102: Alex, stand up! We gotta go to the Capital!
*sobs* take... me... instead...
______________(end of flashback)______________
After these events, Alexander took the wheel and helped rescue the remaining civilians before these aliens return. He then returned to the Capital, somewhat destroyed, and started to queue the construction of stationary defenses all around the Capital.
These aliens come back, although in smaller numbers.
There was no way to defend against them, as the ships were severely damaged from last invasion.
Alex gets the idea of repurposing his HQ, reprogram it to be a survival ship for all of the civilians.
As soon as the hydraxils came in, so did the AIs with their newly upgraded HQ and their anti-particulate creation.

__________(flashback)____________
ARE THE DEFENSES DONE?
Worker 013: Yes sir!
Worker 064: defensive station 004 has been taken over!
HOW DID YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?!
Worker 032: these alien hydraxil things have a sort of controlled particulate that doesnt affect them!
...*sigh*... might as well accept fate-
{Another rift breach appears, this one being of a strange HQ bearing ship and many Emitters. This ship deployed a plasma shield and their emitters start growing a controlled emitter path.}
Worker 042: sir! Another unidentified vessel entered our system!
Oh, yeah, fan-f{lipp}ing-tastic. Please tell me they arent allied to these hydraxil machines things.
Worker 013: no sir! They seem to be attacked by the hydraxil aliens!
Establish communications with them. We need as much help as we can get.
Worker 013: yes sir!
... please tell us that you are here to help.
c- Commander Alexander?!
What a relief!
ZOSIMOS?! LARCWYDE?!
{Alexander begins to tear up. The civilians cheer for the AIs' return}
Finally some good news! Maan, your Mothership is UNRECOGNIZABLE now!
we found a way to be able to merge ships while we were in rift space-
Where is Samson?! Is he ok?!
... Zosim... Larc...
{Alex begins tearing again}
...Samson... he was absucted by those aliens... he sacrificed himself to help me escape...
...Sam... he...
{Zosimos begins to shake in anger. His drives were almost overheating.}
Cole... use your dopple and destroy those aliens...
ok!
... Samson...
Sim, per-
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DEPLOY THE SHIPS! WE MUST SAVE OUR PEOPLE!
___________(end of flashback)__________
[close]
[close]

Hopefully we meet, wherever you are, and get into an agreement.

buh bye for now! hope to meet you all soon!

II=End Of Transmission=II

=====================================================================

II+UPDATE LOG. STRING 001:+II
Spoiler

update log 001-1
Spoiler
Ship Additions to the arsenal:
Spoiler

the LatheII v2-1:
Spoiler

this is a template created after the experimentation with hydraxil technology. this is a combination between a lathe and a destroyer:
[close]
the LatheII v2-2:
Spoiler
this is another template created soon after the experimentation with hydraxil technology. does not differ much to its v2-1 variant. However, this one is a combination between a Joven and a Lathe:
[close]
the LatheII v2-3:
Spoiler
yet another variant of the LatheII v2. this time, this is the fusion between a discharger and a lathe.
[close]
The TankerII:
Spoiler
this one is a combination between a microtank and a tanker. this was not made to experiment the hydraxil technology obtained, but it is always good to have some extra defense:
[close]
[close]
[close]
Update Log 016-1:
Spoiler
WE HAVE MADE A LIFE CHANGING DISCOVERY!!
Scientist 016 made a proposition, about our abundant quantities of anti-particulate...
After the insertion of a progenitor piece in the 4 main anti-emitters, which produced the ability for these emitters to split, we made more experiments after that...
Scientist 016's proposition was as follows: "is there a possibility that anti-particulate could be edible?" And the results were what amazed me...

THEY ARE! 1 anti-particle alone is the size of a cell of hull, now imagine how many people can be fed with just one anti-particle!
According to cole, it is completely painless and doesnt really care. Scientist 016 is now head scientist, and must now be reffered to with his name: Dr. Samuel.
[close]
Update Log 001-2:
Spoiler
new ship template addition to arsenal:
Spoiler
The Xander:
Spoiler

this... this... i dont have to say anything, this recording says everything...
II=Begin playing Recording: 012325-ZA=II
hey Larcwyde, how is the shipyard upgrade going?
oh hey Alexander. the shipyard upgrade is going fantastically. it is practically done as of now.
perfect. is it possible for you a little merging for me? i will turn the Ark into my main base of operations.
like us with the mothership? sure thing. which ships will you be merging?
i will be merging... the Ark... and...
yeah..?
the ark and a lathe. wait, no, a lathe and a varro. no! 2 Varros!
woah, ok. calm down. ...so the ark combined with two varros, and a lathe?
AND a marauder.
...ok... is that all?
hmm... add a few reactors in the back too.
sure thing... is that all?
hmm... yeah. im pretty sure that is it for now.
'for now' huh?
of course! what, you thought your mothership was the only one which could merge?
... you know that the bigger ships and the more ships there are to merge, it will take longer? well, this'll take atleast... 2 cycles.
oh dont worry. i am a patient man.
(hoo boy...)
as for the name, call it 'The Xander'!
alright... done. And now we wait...

II=End of Recording.=II

[close]
[close]
[close]
Update log 016-2:
Spoiler
WE HAVE MADE ANOTHER LIFE CHANGING DISCOVERY!
The brilliant scientist 016, Dr Samuel, has done yet another experiment in regards of Anti-Particulate: 'we now know that the anti-particulate coming out of emitters with pieces of a progenitor are edible, but what would the effects of friendly mire be in regards of plant life?' Were his words before conducting experiment 016-2.

The experiment was successful, as plant life planted on mired land had a 75% faster growth span, and a 50% increase in lifespan. Dr Samuel has been given an honorary specialty as 'Anti-Particulate Head Scientist'.
[close]
Update Log 001-3:
Spoiler
All update Logs Starting with '001' are now related to additions in regards of ships.
The Artificial E. Source (The AES):
Spoiler

you know what? i will let the recording speak for itself again:
II=now Playing: Recording 012097-ZO:=II
Sim... just.. why?
why NOT? we need ENERGY. LOTS. we need to make original templates that provide just that. so i am doing just that.
its... it is not... it is too crude! too blocky! your obsession of reactors is turning into madness. can you at le-
what? i cant hear you over the sound of 3 reactors merging!
Goddammit Sim!
II=End of Recording.=II
[close]
The Med Kit (Alternate name: Collector):
Spoiler
ahh... this is something i would gladly do.
This original template comes not from any merging what so ever. this is a template created by me. Good use, yet not too costful to build. this will be mainly used in small scouting missions. MUST be accompanied with a Scout ship, as it is mainly defenseless(only a few lasers and a P.Beam).

[close]
The Scout:
Spoiler
Yet another creation of mine. this ship will mainly fulfill the mission with which it was named for. can be accompanied with a Med Kit, but if a Med Kit is going alone, a Scout MUST go with said Medkit.
[close]
[close]
Update Log 112-1:
Spoiler
==Expedition crew 011-A==

you said you found what?
011-A1: we found... some sort of ship! two in fact!
011-A2: and the strange part is that they crash landed on an asteroid.
that... are... are those things active?
011-A1:no they are not. in fact, it seems as if they are out of energy.
011-A3: they seem to have some sort of... organic hull(?) should i send energy?
they dont seem to be threatening... for all we know, these ships could be alive! or perhaps hydraxils'!
Larc... the hydraxils are purely and solely machine based. i dont think they would use organic hull on their ships.
hmm... your point seems logical to me... supply them.
011-A3: yes sir!

... anything out of the ordinary?
011-A1: No, Sir. Hull rebuilding itself. hull seems to be made of similarly strong materials as of that of an ordinary ship, but... organic(?)
yeah, you already said that, didnt you?
011-A1: we did? Sorry sir- Movement detected! the crashed ships are moving!
What? what are they doing? do not open fire.
011-A2: they are... getting off of the asteroid. they are just... staring at us?

011-A3: ...uhh...

011-A2: what do we do?
011-A1: await for orders. they dont seem to be doing anything harmfu- Hey! they are getting away!

allow them. to wherever it is they are returning to, we hope to have helped somehow(?)
011-A3:... what in the heck just happened?
pfft, you ask me like i know. ...you know what? that concludes your expedition duty for now. You may now return to Tierra Prima. you have done... i guess good(?)
Before you go, can you see if there is any left over pieces of that strange organic hull in the asteroid.
011-A:(in unison) Yes Sir!
011-A1: ...nope. not a bit.
Darn. it would have been benefitial to have gotten at least a piece...
011-A2: ...nothing here either.
011-A3: aww man...
hmm... this find is practically for nothing..(?)
i am uncertain. it would be logical to assume that those ships will somehow inform someone(?) of us.
that is if they survive the trip. Lets just hope it is a friend, and not a foe. You may now return, Crew 011-A.
011-A: (in unison) Sir yes sir!

[close]
Update Log 001-4:
Spoiler

The Diamond:
Spoiler
this is ship made shortly after the experimental ship 'GrabberG2' (cpaca) was gifted to us. this is the merging of said ship with a marauder. (name given because of shape. not strength.)
[close]
[close]
Update Log PRO-1:
Spoiler
We created a series of new Update Log Entry Alphanumeric codes, this one (PRO) is designated to the advancements in regards of Progenitors.

The Creation of an Anti-Progenitor is succesful. We installed said structure in the Main Colony (AA-0001)(currently vaguely called 'The Capital'). The effects of the Anti-Progenitor are not yet visible. We did not calculate the progenitor having slowly progressive effects. Cole does not report any visible changes since his connection to the Anti-Progenitor as of yet.

[close]
Update Log DOP-1:
Spoiler
We created a series of new Update Log Entry Alphanumeric codes, this one (DOP) designated to advancements in regards of Cole's Dopples.
Ever since Cole's new connection to the Progenitor,
we have detected that the new 'wings' in Cole's main Dopple are growing a sort of 'bone' on the back, just like those of birds or bats.
Further Experimentations are being conducted regarding this sudden appearance.
[close]
Update Log DOP-2:
Spoiler

Ever since the creation of the anti-progenitor, Cole's main Dopple has been doing nothing but grow. Most notably as of now, he now grew extra limbs on what i assume to be his Upper torso(?) changes can be seen around his mouth too.

Cole adds that "he has no idea what to do with these."

[close]
Update Log DOP-3:
Spoiler
The wings on Cole's main Dopple have grown. Wingspan increased by a ~20%. but the particulate around the Dopple core seem to be dissappearing...
[close]
Update Log EMI-1:
Spoiler
This strand of Update logs (EMI) will be based on advancements in regards of Emitters.

...an interesting advancement we noticed from the main emitters' splitting.

This was the main anti-Emitter with the main anti-dopple maker splitting before the connection with the anti-progenitor. as you may notice, only the anti-emitter splits, leaving one with the dopple maker. each split makes the main anti-emitter weaker, so we had the requirement to constantly feed it more and more emitter pieces from Expeditions. Now, after the linking with Cole and the Anti-Progenitor, we noticed something else:

It turns out now, that Cole's main anti-Emitters dont split anymore... they DUPLICATE themselves! although this duplication isnt a complete one, mainly because:

there is still differences between the dopples that come out of each maker. Same applies to the ship maker as well, but right now, this Log is about the main emitter with the Main dopple maker. the Main emitter's dopple stays the same, although the duplicate emitter's dopple seems to be... a miniature wingless version of cole's main dopple. further experimentation regarding this discovery is being made. It seems logical of me to assume of this discovery as revolutionary.

When i asked cole if he could control that miniature dopple, he said "imagine having two bodies, controling them even if you are truly not dependant of them. Well... that was already happening in regards of my emitters, except i DID depend on my emitters; but now imagine that, but with the dopples."

Cole... you gave me an idea...
[close]
Update Log DOP-4
Spoiler
there has been more changes in Cole's main Dopple. for instance, the Level 3 Particulate Capsule around the Dopple core is shrinking, and merged with the core's surrounding particulate itself. there have also been changes around cole's mouth.
[close]
Update Log 241-001-A1:
Spoiler
Recently promoted, now CEO of his own corp branched off of the Tierra Prima Collective, Vladimir, assigned to be along Dr. Samuel and several other assigned trainees, was given the honor to create his own HQ-Ship template. He created this vessel and named it the 'Overseer'. he was assigned the mission Zosimos and Larcwyde had originally: to collect as much data about the particulate as they can.
[close]
Update Log DOP-5
Spoiler
More changes have surged on Cole's main dopple. for instance, his core is now at the centre, and his 'ocular particulate' moved downwards through the body. may this be because of the new Progenitor link?
[close]
Update Log 017-1
Spoiler
We have received amazing news from Cole. Cole has been notifying us about happenings in the side of UESO. Such as a... 'emitter massage machine'(?)

hey! It actually is surprisingly good-feeling!

... ok (?)

But Cole told us something possibly revolutionary. The UESO somehow was able to mimick the Particulate-Hole's 'emitter module' idea, and are now going to confront a hydraxil invasion fleet. We have taken the decision of partaking in the recapture of stolen templates of the UESO. Alexander, are you closing in on the invasion fleet?

Yes sir! It is a medium sized hydraxil fleet.
They seem to have brought a HQ-bearing ship i assume to be some sorts of hydraxil command ship (?)

Go kick some hydraxil butt,
Old friend!

Heh! You got it, Zosimos!
[close]
Update Log 001-5:
Spoiler
The Shipyard:
Spoiler
and THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you give sim too much power. he merges everything with reactors.
[close]
The Shipyard^3:
Spoiler

II=Begin recording.=II
JESUS CHRIST SIM, STOP.
there needs to be more!
I CAN HANDLE THE REGULAR ONE, BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH.
what if we add a warp ability to this and the normal one...
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE TO MAKE?!
thats why i will give them the warping ability that HQs have.
IT'LL TAKE EVEN LONGER!!
but it will be worth it!
JESUS CHRIST NO!
what if we make a shipyard HQ...
DON YOU DARE-
II=End of Recording.=II

[close]
The Maker:
Spoiler

II=Begin Recording=II
SIIIIIM! STOOOOOOOP!
(laughing)more power! we need more!
SIIIIIM!

II=End of recording.=II

[close]
[close]
Update Log 001-6:
Spoiler
Mercy:
Spoiler

Another one of Zosimos' crazy creations. he told me to upload this while they were gone to some place a guy named 'nomad' told them to go to. made with the back of a shipyard, 2 Reactorsv2 and a big nose. and the HQ? pff, idk. ask Zosimos.

he also specifically told me to stop Larcwyde from deleting this as soon as he arrived. (i will try my best...)

[close]
[close]
Update Log 001-7:
Spoiler

Mini Reactor (Reactor0-5):
Spoiler

T=Ship Template received.=T

II=Creator(s) identified: Zosimos.=II

H=Template status: Original. comes not from merging.=H

II=Initiating template showcase:=II

[close]
The Relay:
Spoiler

II=Creator(s) Identified: Larcwyde=II

H=Template Status: Original. Comes not from merging.=H

[close]
Defensive Small Laser Grid (L-Grid):
Spoiler

II=Creator(s) Identified: Zosimos, Larcwyde=II

[close]
Defensive Small P-Beam Grid (P-grid):
Spoiler

[close]
Defensive Grid (D-Grid):
Spoiler

H=Template Status: Original. Comes from merging.=H

!!=Merged templates: "L-Grid" U "P-Grid"=!!

[close]
Medium Defense Grid (M-Grid):
Spoiler

[close]
Heavy Shielded Defense Grid (S-Grid):
Spoiler

II=Creator(s) Identified: Alexander=II

!!=Incoming Transmission. From: Mothership; To: Alexander=!!

alright! i like your enthusiasm! you know the schtick with these set of templates, can you continue for us? ok thanks bye. (we are busy right now.)
[close]

[close]
Update Log 001-8:
Spoiler

Shielded defense grid (S-Grid2):
Spoiler

T=Ship Template Submitted.=T

[close]
Defense Station (D-Station):
Spoiler

!!=Renaming... Old name: XL-Grid. New name: D-Station.=!!
II=User who renamed the template: Alexander.=II
Y=Reason (optional): It was starting to get too big to classify as a simple grid drone, so instead, we turned it into a station.=Y
[close]
The Checkpoint (C-Station):
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
Update Log 001-9:
Spoiler

The Artificial Moon (C-Station2):
Spoiler

II=Added description:=II
This bad boy is bigger than Luna itself by now! might as well classify it as an artificial moon. now there are 2 hyperspace capable astral bodies! we are getting there, CMC-! wait, this is still record-
II=end of description.=II

II=Secondary description added:=II
these stations are to be built and orbit around Tierra Prima, until it is said otherwise. Otherwise, they can be built and ordered to jump to redacted space as points of reference. We can send an expeditionary fleet to navigate an unexplored point in redacted space, and await for them to send the location of where it is best to warp in. So far, only Zosimos, larcwyde, Alexander and the Tierra Prima Expeditionary Corp led by Vladimir has the honor to do so. Lets just hope that they use it properly...
II=End of Description.=II

[close]
!!=Lost and Found Templates:=!!
The Cruiser tri-Merging (and the ship that started it all...):
Spoiler
[close]
The 'Foxx' tri-Merging:
Spoiler
[close]
The 'Spear' merging:
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Update Log TPEC-01:
Spoiler
These set of update logs (TPEC) will be made in order to inform about progression in regards of the Tierra Prima Expeditionary Corp.
Addendum TPEC-01A:
Spoiler

The TPEC arrives back to Tierra Prima. Alexander came with them in the overseer, with a handcuffed hydraxil. The hydraxil seemed to be extremely nervious.
First change the TPEC noticed was that Alexander was busy:

orbiting Tierra Prima was a massive evergrowing circunference of stations, which could be easily mistaken for a planetary ring. Everyone but the hydraxil was amazed. the hydraxil remained shocked and somewhat panicked. from the hydraxil leaked a strange... liquid? from in between his le-
just say that he pissed himself.
no! Alex!
*laughs*

anyways, we arrived onto the surface of Tierra Prima, and notice the sudden appearance of ship-buildings:

II=Initiating recording:=II
Connor: judging by how many reactors these have, i bet these were made by Zosimos.
Hysoka: oh geez... whoever this 'Zosimos' guy/bot is, he must really think about energy...
Alexander: ... your face...
Hysoka: h-huh?
Alexander: i didnt notice it until now, but you look a whole lot like him...
hysoka: ...l- l- like... who?
Samuel: you dont speak when spoken to, you hear me, hydraxil?!
hysoka: eek! sorry! I- I- I just dont kn-
Vladimir: Samuel, stop. its not funny anymore.
Samuel: at this point, vladimir, he is not dead because of your merciful mindset. why are you like this?
Cole: guys, can you stop?
hysoka: wh-wh- what will be m- m- my function here?
samuel: do what you do best, and make templates. isnt that what you did with the collective? Helping our ENEMY?!
Hysoka: EEK! *starts sobbing*
Vladimir: Samuel, seriously! he is not a slave, nor a prisoner! he is an escapee, and will be a refugee here!
oh Stop being so painfully naive Vladimir.
Samuel... you need to calm do-
Samuel: OH, and now YOU TOO Alexander? OH OK! Since you are defending him, why dont you make him your partner!?
Hysoka(crying):...how...
Samuel: how what, hydraxil?
Hysoka(crying): ..how... can i gain... your trust? *sobs*

{silence fills the room. only the crying of a hydraxil can be heard in the entire ship}

... what if i do?
...huh?
what if i make him my partner?
hysoka(crying): e-eek?!
OHH REEALLY NOW?!
Frederick(coming from another room): Snacks! snacks for every... one?
maverick: *facepalms* ... since when were you not here?
Natasha: you missed the good stuff, fred!
Cole: natasha. just... no.
Vladimir: yeah, i'd like a snack.
Hysoka: f-for me?
Frederick: yeah! take it!
hysoka:th-thank yo-!
{Samuel Jumps in, taking away the snack.}
Samuel: Fred! why are you giving snacks to the hydraxil? its an INORGANIC LIFEFORM. ROBOTIC.
Vladimir: Samuel, we just went ov-
Samuel: Dont. Vladimir. Just dont. i've had enough of you. and you all!

{Samuel angrily fastwalks out of the control room}

Alexander: ... (cough cough) Maverick? you said you discovered a way to 'splice' templates. take the modules off of a template and transfer them to another. tell me, how does this happen?
Maverick: well, first of all-
Hysoka: oh! i know how to do that! m- maybe i can help you with that?
maverick: ...uhh, sure.
Alexander: alright! good! see? you are helpful!
Hysoka: h- h- helpful?
Frederick (to hysoka): here, take this quick snack.
hysoka: but people will scream at me again...
Frederick: only Samuel does that so far. here! take it!
{hysoka accepts fred's gift. he takes a bite.}
Frederick: so, is it good?
hysoka(eating): mmm!!!
{hysoka's eyes shine brighter. the smooth purple-ish glow coming from hysoka's body brightens with every bite.}
Hysoka: thank you!
Frederick: no pro-
{hysoka quickly goes to fred and hugs him, repeating 'thank you' many times.}
Natasha: is it weird that i find that cute?
hysoka: cute? me? no one has ever said that to me before...
Connor: Natasha... are you drunk again?
Natasha: nope! completely sober.
Cole: can confirm. I took away all of her bottles.
Natasha: heeeyy! so it was you?! come oon!
{Natasha leaves the room, while talking to Cole}
Alexander: so, hysoka, are you ready for your first day in your new job?
Hysoka: j- job? i thought i was going to have a set function.
well... jobs ARE functions. you just get things in return (if you didnt already(?))
Hysoka: we were not really rewarded for completing our functions.
Alexander: well, you are now going to be rewarded with... oh wait, our currency is unstable at the moment...
Frederick: snacks! we will reward you with snacks for doing a good job!
{hysoka's eyes light up with determination.}
Hysoka: i will do my best!
Alexander: ...? i was thinking maybe entrust you your- hmm... you know what? that will be the great surprise if you do good.
hysoka: a surprise? is it more snacks?
Alexander: it will be a lot better than that.
hysoka: alright! what do i do?
Alexander: first of all, we have to introduce you to everything here in Tierra Prima. So hear this out...
{alexander walks off the Overseer, explaining about general knowledge about Tierra Prima to Hysoka.}
Connor: quite the fellow, aint it, boss?
Vladimir: mmm hmm. dont you have somewhere to go, Connor?
connor: oh, no. I dont.
Vladimir:... dont you have a family? perhaps visit someone you care about?
Connor: ...
Vladimir: Connor?
Connor: ...  I'm going to go check something in the Overseer.
Vladimir: uhh... ok?
{Connor leaves the room}
.... Cole?
about Connor?
Vladimir: yes.
Cole: he is... crying?
Vladimir: wait, why is h-
II=end of recording=II
[close]
Addendum TPEC-01B
Spoiler

New Ship Additions (in order):
Spoiler

1)The Anti Plasma Unit (APU)
2)The Cluster
[close]
[close]
[close]
Update Log 035:
Spoiler
We have made a puzzling discovery.

Our scanners detected readings of an unidentified vessel, settled on an asteroid within Tierra prima's solar system.

We attempted to establish communication with it. only to realize that the vessel is alive! it is an insect like macroorganism with characteristics similar to that of a ship!

unfortunately, as we attempted to establish communication...

It emitted a sound that the scout only described as 'hissing' and ran away.

We truly do not know what to take of this. Is it a threat? Was it scared? we cannot know for certain... but one thing is: we have discovered a new species.
We must make this public, submit it to the update log. perhaps our allies know of these.
[close]
Update log H01-1:
Spoiler

These sets of update logs will be dedicated to the creations of our new hydraxil worker, hysoka.

the Fighter2:
Spoiler
S-so, i recreated the hydraxil fighter template, A-and uhh, Alex told me t- to merge it with itself, A-and... 
Frederick: you're doing great!
S-s-so this is the end r-result of the merging of the h-hydraxil fighter w-with another hydraxil fighter.
Frederick: you did good!
d-did i?
Frederick: yeah! oh, wait, this is still recor-
II=End of recording.=II

[close]
The upgraded Hydraxil collective HQ (HC-HQv2):
Spoiler

our new hydraxil worker has done an excellent job thus far, not only recreating the hydraxil overlord's HQ, but upgrading it! adding some simplets of our technology in the way as well.
I did?
Of course! it is only experts that can do such thing in such short time!
th- thank you!
Frederick: that's a big old snack for you!
*gasp*! thank you!
you know what, i have a better idea.
{whispers something into hysoka's ear}

...e-EEK?!! me?!!
mmm hmm. you deserve it.
o-o- OH MY LORD?! for ME?!
well technically, yeah. there will just be some people supervising you.
Frederick: what? what is it?
Fred! I feel enormous joy! this ship is mine now!
Just take into account that you are still being watched upon. do anything sketchy, and i will personally take you out with my Xander.
(e-eek!) d-dont worry, Alex! I-I wont let you down! any of you!
hmm... say, i know some friends who have friends who just so happen to be also hydraxils. why dont we make a call, so you join their band?
is this the cooperative you guys were mentioning?
Frederick: yes! i am sure hythar would be pleased to meet another hydraxil escapee!
wh- who is hythar?
you will meet him soon.
wh- why didnt i know there were more than just the collective? why didnt the collective inform me?
uncertain. but dont worry, they wont find you. and if they do, you can always send a distress signal back to the beacon.
I... I dont... know wh-what to say..!
frederick: hey, dont sweat it! lets eat some snacks to celebrate!
*gasp*! yes!

II=End of recording.=II
[close]
[close]
[close]
!^=Update log string too big.=^!
N=Creating New Update log String...=N
UPDATE LOG. STRING 002:

Spoiler

Entry H01-2:
Spoiler

Anti Plasma Cluster (A-Pl-C):
Spoiler

I am proud to introduce a new concept when merging ships: module recycling! instead of taking the command module of one of the ships and exclude it, basically making an empty template, we can take it and transform it into something else. for example, we take this Anti-Plasma-Unit, merge it with this cluster, instead of taking the CM of the A-PL-U out on a separate empty template, we can transform it into a... hmm... a shield generator! yes, a shield generator! a-and, well... uhh... I- I... th- thats it!
Frederick: we need to work on your outro.
Yeah...
II=End of Recording.=II
[close]
[close]
Entry H10-1:
Spoiler

it works! magnificently even!
good. we have given you the ability to keep working on your templates in there, bad thing is, you need to be accompanied by a ship with an energy sharing module, as yours does not have one.
i have an idea. merge my HQ with one of these (maany) reactors you guys have. may i?
sure! just make sure those energy generating modules are well defended.
I will!
[close]
Entry H01-3:
Spoiler

Update to hysoka's HQ:
Spoiler

so uhh... yes! th- this here is... my version of a hydraxil o-overlord's HQ merged with a... reactorv1?
Fred: the one without storage? yeah.
yeah, that one! thank you Frederick. ...uhh... oh, yes! i recycled the reactor's CM to be an extra storage unit for e-extra energy s-st-storage. y-yeah! ...uhh... fred? that is it-
II=end of recording.=II
[close]
[close]
Entry H10-2:
Spoiler

... your ship is unrecognizable by now!

o- oh, i- is that a bad thing?

not a bad thing. just that... it has changed a lot from its original self, didnt it?

Uhh...

...I- I suppose so?

what is it that you will do with your ship then?

huh? I... am not sure... what is it you will assign me to do?

hmm... perhaps you can be a... hmm...

w- what if i just keep on making templates? I- I am not a fighter kind...

heh, not a fighter kind? dont worry, i wasnt either.

...wh- what?

oh, you will learn, dont worry, hysoka.

...?

... *sigh*...

lets just introduce you to hythar, why dont we?

... o- ok...

...! MY oh MY!

eek?! what is it?

how did i forget to call hythar?

... you mean to tell me... you forgot to call... the person we were going to-

im soooorry, im sooorry. my memory is not as good as it used to be.

... send a transmission then, no?

yeah, yeah. hold on...
[close]
Entry H01-4:
Spoiler

Updated Models (old models now obsolete):
Spoiler

Names (in order of Left>right):
-Med Kit.
-Scout.
[close]
Lathe2:
Spoiler

II=Creator(s) Identified: Hysoka=II

Y=Merged Templates: Lathe, Lathe=Y
!!=Additional details: The Command module of one of the Lathes was converted into an E. storage unit=!!

[close]
Discharger2:
Spoiler

Y=Merged Templates: Discharger, Discharger=Y
!!=Additional details: the Command Module of one of the dischargers was excluded off of the template.=!!

[close]
The Scarab:
Spoiler

Y=Merged Templates: Discharger, Lathe=Y
!!=Additional details: the Command Module of one of the ships was recycled into being an additional Lathe.=!!

[close]
[close]
Entry H01-5:
Spoiler
succesful recreation of the hydraxil SuperDreadnought.

Leviathan:
Spoiler

Y=Merged Templates: SuperDreadNought, Reactorv1.=Y
!!=Additional details: the Command Module of one of the ships was excluded from the merging. The port from the reactor ship was recycled to be an extra storage unit.=!!
!!=Added description: I feel... *huff*... joy... to present you... *huff*... my biggest accomplishment... yet! *huff*... Not only did i manage... to recreate... the SuperDreadNought... all by memory... *huff*... but i merged... it with... *huff*... a reactor ship, belonging... to the TPC. ...I used the... TPC's Space filling technology to... give the Leviathan... Extra Support... *huff*... I need a BIG break...!=!!

[close]
[close]
Entry H01-6:
Spoiler

Successfully recreated the hydraxil Collector Template.
Successfully recreated the Hydraxil Shocker Template.

The Lathingbird(L-BIRD):
Spoiler

Y=Merged Templates: Scarab, Hydraxil Collector=Y
!!=Additional details: the Command Module of one of the ships was recycled into being an additional Storage Unit.=!!

[close]
The Trifecta:
Spoiler

Y=Merged Templates: Hydraxil Shocker, Hydraxil Collector=Y
!!=Additional details: the Command Module of one of the ships was recycled into being an additional Storage Unit.=!!

[close]
[close]
Entry 023-1:
Spoiler

II=Scouting fleet 163-A=II
II=Report 163-A-1=II

Scout 163-A1: We are now entering an uncharted sector crew... keep your eyes open.
Scout 163-A2: affirmative.
Scout 163-A3: copied.

Scout 163-A3: Guys, something tells me this was a battlespot...
Scout 163-A1: what makes you say that? may it be by the many bombarded asteroids or the many hull pieces floating around?
Scout 163-A2: *chuckles*
Scout 163-A3: guys... take a look at this.
Scout 163-A2: that is a very cliche way to say 'i found something impressive', A3.
Scout 163-A1: cut him some slack, A2. what did you find, A3?

163-A3: this looks like a ship. well... at least our scanners identify it as so. it is like a gigantic crystal!

163-A2: severely damaged. probably beyond repair.
163-A1: seems like its... 'command module'? is still intact.
163-A2: what even IS this thing?
163-A3: i already said it looks like a big crystal.
163-A2: yeah, sure, aha, but... this is... this kind of vehicle has not yet been even seen, according to our data banks!
163-A1: maybe it has someone or something inside?
163-A2: oh please, A1. if it were to have something inside, it would have died long ago.
163-A3: yeah but, hydraxils are not exactly organic.
163-A2: hydraxils do not build with crystal like hull.
163-A3: welp, whatever it is, we must take it back to Tierra Prima.
163-A2: but it doesnt even have energy to move, and we are not suited with tractor fields, now are we?
163-A3: i got an idea. A1, supply it with energy.
163-A1: affirmative.
163-A2: wait-

163-A3: alright. i believe it can now move properly-
I=Incoming Transmission: SF-163-A<<<???=I
163-A2: huh? what is-

???: My saviors! I greet you with gratitude! Thank you so much!
163-A1: wha..?
163-A2: woah.
163-A3: fo- for how long have you been here, stranded?!
???: I... I dont know... its been too long... but thanks to you, i am finally saved! now i kindly ask, did Prismatic send you?
163-A2: ...huh?
163-A3: pr... pris-who?
163-A1: we dont know who that person is, but worry not. we mean no harm.
???: you dont... know who Prismatic is? then who sent you?
163-A3: dont worry. we are just scouts.
???: what are you doing in such a remote place?
163-A2: well... scouting?
???: ...ok?
163-A3: perhaps we can help repairing your ship. We the Tierra Prima Collective have advanced understanding about ship engineerin-
???: C- C- Collective? h- h- hydraxils? i knew you looked too familiar..!
163-A3: woah woah, calm down. we are not hydraxils. we are humans.
???: ...GalCorp?
163-A2: no, we are not affiliated with them either.
163-A1: so you know about the hydraxils.
???: Y- Y- yes! they are the reason i was stranded here! i had to lay dormant to not spend the remaining energy..!
163-A2: well, would you look at that! we have a bit of a spicy relationship with the hydraxil collective too.
???:... what is a 'spicy'? ...nevermind. i bet it is a negative thing. anyways, you can help us!
163-A3: uhh... us?
???: yes! us! ...my my, i hope prismatic is alright...
163-A2: whoever this 'prismatic' guy is, i bet he is ok.
163-A1: for now, you look like you might need a rest. why not come back with us to our homeworld?
???: ....but will i not be a bit intrusive?
163-A2: i dont think so.
163-A3: we are planning it so that our homeworld turns into a safe haven for all of those who survive the particulate onslaught and hydraxil collective attacks, as we have... experienced... said attack.
???: I... you...

163-A3: lets just go home, crew. and... what is your name?
???: me? i am but a youngling. i do not yet have a set name.
163-A2: umm... ok?
163-A1: initiating miniature rift group jump.

163-A1: entering riftspace in 3... 2... 1...
II=End of Report.=II
[close]
Entry 023-2:
Spoiler

II=Scouting fleet 163-A=II
II=Report 163-A-2=II

163-A1: Jump succesful.
163-A2: all systems intact. anybody with secondary effects of rift jumping?
163-A3: everything in order.
???: Is this it? your homeworld?
163-A2: affirmative. this is where we live.
???: i see an abundance of these... non hostile particulate? how did you tame it?
163-A2: cant say. classified.

A. Moon guardian 015: HALT. IDENTIFY YOURSELVES.
163-A1: This is Scouting fleet 163-A.
163-A2: we have discovered a crystalline lifeform stranded on a remote location of Redacted Space.
A. Moon guardian 021: WE READ YOUR REPORT. YOU CAN PROCEED.

163-A3: thank you very much.
???: ... huh?
163-A3: strange... this wasnt here..?

163-A2: ah, so Zosimos is back then?
{the crew laughs. the alien stays there, dumbfounded.}
163-A1: yes, hello? managers of the new shipyard? we got a really damaged ship here.
SY. Managers: that doesnt look like one of ours.
163-A2: my my! how very observant of you!
163-A1: ...we found this ship stranded in a remote sector within redacted space. whoever is in there, claims to be of assistance. perhaps we can provide it with... giving it our ship's healing abilities?
???: our ships already do that to an extent, but this...
163-A2: your ships dont have template fixators, then.
???: the what?
SY Manager: ok, just stand still. we will analyze your ship and repair it according to what we think the ship looked like.

???: ok..?

???:its working!
SY Manager: stand still.

???: a bit more!

???: there!
SY manager: is it as good as new?
???: yes! thank you so much, kind sir!
SY Manager: ma'am.
???: oh! sorry! i dont really know much about humans.
SY Manager: Fleet 163-A. you must report yourselves and this newcomer to Alexander.
Scouts 163-A: yes Ma'am!

???: who is this 'alexander' person? we will meet him now?
163-A2: the leader of all TP military as of now. and yes, we will meet him.
???: oooo, so he is like, your equivalent of our prismatic? wait, does he know prismatic?!
163-A2: you are asking too many questions.
???: am i? sorry!
163-A1: dont worry.
163-A3: knowing alexander, he could be anywhere on his Xander.
163-A2: or at the capital.
???: lets go! i am excited to meet this person!
163-A2: yeah, well, you have to be respectful and calm speaking to him. he has a very big... bias.... against anything... not human.
???: what is a bias? and why does he have that against 'not humans'?
163-A1: hydraxil collective.
???: they have invaded your homeworld? how did they get through these defenses?!
163-A2: back then, that ring of metallic asteroids was not around.
???:oh... oh my...
163-A2: again, too many questions. lets just send a transmission to the Xander, see if alex gets it.
163-A3: why didnt we think of that before?
163-A2: because you are dummies.
163-A1: quit it, A2. send the transmission now.
II=End of Transmission=II
[close]
Entry 001-10:
Spoiler

The Titan Creator (T-Maker):
Spoiler

II=Incoming Template submition=II
Y=Author(s): Zosimos.=Y
H=Detected: Adjacent Recording.=H
II=Playing Recording:=II
SIIIIIM!

*laughing* wha- whats wrong, *chuckles*, Larc? *laughs*

SSTTOOOOP!

I- I- *laughs* I dunno what you are talking abou-

have you gone mad entirely now?

guys, just think about it. we have a... *laughs* ...we have a LOT of big ships to feed energy with! with th- *laughs* ... with this new shipyard model, we can not only supply those ships, we can build more! ....Larcwyde?

STOOOOP IIIT!

*starts lauging incontrollably*

THIS CANNOT BE BROUGHT TO LIFE!

{Larcwyde smashes the monitor in which Zosimos was working on}

too late! already submitted it!

SIIIIIIIM-!

II=End of recording.=II
II=initiating Template Showcase:=II

[close]
[close]
Entry C01-1:
Spoiler

We have been experimenting with Ferra's ship, and not only have we improved Ferra's ship, but learned how to replicate that crystalline hull. We have created the "C01" series of updates to save all advancements in regards of this crystalline hull, and the ships we have created with this material.

Ferra's new ship:
Spoiler

{Alexander goes back to the personal chamber where he left Ferra.}
hello?

{Alexander finds Ferra sleeping.}
{Alexander lightly taps on Ferra to wake them up}
hey. wakey wakey. i got a present for ya.

Ferra: h- huh? *yaawn*... wh- wha...? oh hey mr. Alex! what is it?

i got you a surprise present. come with me.

Ferra: really? thank you! ....where are we going?

to the shipyards. we analized your ship thoroughly while you were sleeping.

Ferra: hey, thats a bit intrusive you know? looking at and in my ship while sleeping?

Its for a good reason. Thanks to you, we learned how to replicate this strange crystalline hull, so we decided to give you a little something.

Ferra: what is it?

we are almost there. hold on.

Ferra: ok...

{they arrive to the shipyard, where Ferra's ship is.}

Ferra: ...! wha?! m- my ship?!

surpriise!

Ferra: It... my ship! it is bigger now!

We carefully merged it with both standard lathe and destroyer ships, remade the modules to be compatible with your system's peculiar energy conduit crystals, and ta-da!

Ferra: i dont know what any of that means, but i know its a good thing!

{Ferra jumps up to Alexander to hug him}
Ferra: thank you thank you thank you!

whoa, ok... no problem little buddy. try it out!

Ferra: ok!
[close]
The Crystallized Reactor (CR-REACTOR):
Spoiler

Its always good to give twists to good old reliables. and what better way to do that than to create an upgraded version of Zosimos' Reactorv2 ship, using that crystal hull we learned to replicate from Ferra's ship? well, here is that which I just spoke about.

[close]
[close]
Entry 001-11:
Spoiler

The PseudoRoid:
Spoiler

hey, do you know what is better than swiftly mining asteroids to use their minerals to make huge artificial moons to then warp them somewhere uncharted in space to claim that section of space with that A. moon?

yeah, how about building a special autonomous HQ-Sized Command module in an ASTEROID, which builds its way through, making a supporting matrix that then uses the asteroid as a material AND as a body?
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MUCH... EVERYTHING DOES THIS SAVE?

Not only are we saving our A. moons, but we are repurposing random asteroids... INTO SHIPS!

it has a tactical advantage too! since it looks like an asteroid, no tresspasser will expect a sudden bombarding coming from a random rock in space!

and not only that!

we took into account that maaaaybe our ship-asteroid can give out strange readings. so we considered suiting these with...

drumroll...

cloaking devices!

the first thing this special command module is set to construct is an internal cloaking device that (and we tested it to make sure) COMPLETELY hides any indicators that this is indeed NOT an asteroid!

Worry not, if you are allied with us we will alert that it is infact NOT an asteroid.

if we dont know about you, well, we will stay silent (until you try to mine us)

if we detect a vessel from an enemy of ours (say, the Hydraxil Collective), we will wait for the right moment to BLOW YOU TO HELL YOU WRETCHED-

II=Log Cut.=II
[close]
[close]
Entry C10-1:
Spoiler

II=Recording start.=II
Alex... did you really need to create a scouting fleet for that crystal being?
well... i was running out of ideas as of what to do with Ferra, so i assigned them... well... on a scouting fl-
what ensures you that they wont betray us?
Samuel... its a child. a SCOUT. Its just following orders at this poin-
yeah, and the hydraxil the TPEC "rescued" wasnt a chil-?
Dont confuse being scared with being childlike, Samuel. you are better than that.
... I dont get it. why is it that you and Cole are so merciful towards aliens..? we do not know of them, yet you help them as if-
{a bit of mire raises from the floor and forms a face of sorts}
and I, personally dont get why are you so xenophobic, Samuel.
This is between Alex and me, Cole-
you mention me, you get me into it. you cant talk smack behind my back, for i dont have a back. you should know that better than anyone, as you are the head scientist, now arent you?
i suppose you should know what skepticism is, now dont you, Cole?
*sigh*, look, i know that the hydraxil attacks gave you a bad impression about... not humans, but i can assure you that not all of them are bad.
believe me, i am well aware of that-
Then give Ferra a chance, why dont you?
...we'll see how that crystal does with their job, and then we will see if they are trustworthy or not.
{Samuel angrily fast walks off}
... Alex?
yes?
I absolutely hate that guy.
Ditto. he is a smart guy, indeed, but... good god.
...the update log recording is still going.
...ugh, i keep forget-
II=End of Recording.=II
[close]
Entry C01-2:
Spoiler

The Crystallid Droner:
Spoiler

I have decided to create a template of my own with that crystal like hull we learned to replicate.

one specialized to stay somewhere behind the frontlines and send fighters to sweep some of the particulate away.

and for defensive purposes too.

[close]
[close]
Entry D43-1:
Spoiler

New entry log code.
the anti-particulate consciousness self-named "Dave", whose origin derives from a progenitor, in contrast from Cole which is a collective consciousness, discovered by the UESO, has been calling for Cole's attention recently. i decided to go record on their progress, whatever it is that they will do.

we have arrived at the UESO facility where they are analizing Dave the Progenitor(?). we were allowed to go in after dave asked for the guards to allow us in. after that, Dave engaged a conversation with Cole in a playful manner.
II=Playing recording: D43-1=II
Dave: hey big bro!
Cole: hey Dave! how have you been?
Dave: I'm good!
Cole: what is it you called me for?
Dave: I want big bro to teach me!
Cole: ok, teach you what?
Dave: about your bodies!
Cole: which ones specifically?
Dave: the ones that are metallic!
Cole: the ships?
Dave: yeah! i want big bro to teach me!
Cole: alright! has the UESO gotten a ship maker connected to you?
Dave:yep! Papa Teki's friends gave my ship thingy another ship thingy!
Cole: ... they gave your ship maker a ship template..?
Dave: yep! but i dunno how to make a ship...
Cole: dont worry, i didnt know at first either, but once you get the hang of it you will enjoy making ships as much as i do.
Dave: Really?
Cole: yep! sadly, i didnt bring a ship maker, but there is one coming.
Dave: big bro can do that?
Cole: yeah! you should be able to do that too, dont you?
Dave: i havent tried yet... can big bro teach me that too?
Cole: sure! but first...

{an anti-ship maker and Cole's ship can be seen getting closer}
Cole: lets teach you how to make ships!

{Cole spawns in his ship, which quickly builds up to full size}

Dave: whoooaa!
Cole: did you see what i did there with my maker?
Dave: uh huh!
Cole: try to do that yourself!
Dave: ok!

{Dave struggles to create a ship CM, but achieves so eventually.}
Dave: I... I think i did it!
Cole: thats it! good job!
Dave: yay! I did it!
Cole: see? easy once you get the hang of it!
Dave: thank you big bro!
Cole: no problem!

Cole: here, let me help you build your ship a bit.
Dave: thank you big bro!
Cole: no problem.

Cole: hmm... i havent seen that ship before in the UESO database...
Dave: i made it myself! I played around with the ship thingy and made this! how does it look big bro?
Cole: you know how to reshape ships already? you are learning fast! it looks good!
Dave: Am I? yay!
Cole: I bet Teki will be amazed with these news!
Dave: Papa Teki will like this?
Cole: ...yeah! Papa teki will love this!
Dave: lets go see Papa Teki!
Cole: sure!

II=End of recording.=II
Cole then informed me they were heading to inform leader Teki about their new finding.
I went along to keep on supervising these two.
...seems i will be making the role of babysitter along Cole.

Cole: well, I wouldnt say babysitter myself...
Dave has behaviour compared to that of a playful infant.
Lets just hope you teaching Dave how to make ships to not be the equivalent of having a baby with a gun.

Cole: heh, you saw that video too?
...? what video?
Cole: ... nevermind.
... ok?
*ahem*, as of now, we are awaiting a response from leader Teki from the transmission we sent in regards of Dave's findings.

End Log.

[close]
Entry 001-12:
Spoiler

Massive upgrade to the Xander (XANDER-II):
Spoiler

Hysoka, c'mere for a sec.
O-ok, Alexander. What is it y-you ne-eed me to do?
...you need to solve that problem with the stuttering.
I kn-now...
now... remember what i told you back when we were-
Oh yeah! you want-ted me to replic-cate the SupDreNou mai-in c-cannon.
yeah. but i want you to do it 2 more times.
wait, wha-at? you will hav-ve 3 ships wi-with a SDN's main cannon?
no... I will have 1 ship with 3 SDN cannons.
E-EEK?!?! ARE YOU MAD?! THE AMO-OUNT OF ENERGY CO-ONSUMED PER SHOT IS ALREADY HI-IGH!
thats why i will merge that ship with another reactor.
...St-till! why-?
Dont question me, just do it.
...ugh, fine...

{sometime later...}

here, i copied t-the parts as if they were sep-parate ships. merge them with the shi-ip you will suit the-ese with.
good, good... is there a way to upgrade one of the cannons?
upgrade one fur-rther?! energy consu-umption is alre-eady high!
please, hysoka.
I ha-ave to wo-ork on the newc-comers' vessels!
please... do it...
... why... are you making pu-uppy eyes on me?
..am i? oh, its been long since i have... uhh... nevermind. just find a way to upgrade one of the cannons.

{some time later...}

Alex! I thi-ink i found a way to upgra-ade one of the 3 cannons!
let me see!
... good job!

thank you... wh-hy do yo-ou need su-uch a superwe-eapon for?
for what else? hydraxils of course.
please dont go mindlessly aiming these. drawing the attention of the collective is a collosally bad idea.
no no no, i will use the main cannon if absolutely necessary.
please promise me yo-ou will not go mindlessly de-estroying co-ollective fleets... I fea-ar for your safe-ety...
... i promise i wont use the main cannon until absolutely necessary.
Alex, please pl-lease please promise me you wo-ont use it until abso-olutely and indu-ubitatively necessary...
{hysoka's worried face reminds Alex of someone}
...I promise, Sams- *cough*, hysoka. sorry, something in my throat.
...I still remind you of tha-at guy, right?
... yeah...
...I do-ont know why, but i su-uddenly feel a sort of d-deja vu...
a deja vu, hmm? ...do tell me, when hydraxils from the collective capture people and assimilate them, do they brainwash them?
I... I dont know. they ne-ever told me how the assi-imilation process truly wo-orked.
hm... ok...
...soo...
..? oh, right, thank you for the cannon parts. you have contributed greatly for us.
you're welc-come...
I will do everything else.
[close]

[close]
[close]

!!^Update log string too big^!!
II=UPDATE LOG. STRING 003:=II
Spoiler

Entry C43:
Spoiler

II=Scouting Fleet C01-A. Report C01-A-1:=II

Ferra (C01-A5): whooaa... what is that?
C01-A1: unsure. designs like that arent found in our databanks. definitely alien. unidentified aliens too.
C01-A2: so this is where the distress signal lead to?
Ferra: they seem like they could really use some help! why dont we help them?
C01-A3: I... I dunno bout that A5.
C01-A1: their distress signal was in their strange language, so i dont really know what they want...
C01-A4: not every alien is good, you know?
Ferra: I am fully aware of that. but they are not hydraxil!
C01-A3: yeah, but-
Ferra: has there been more hostile alien races other than hydraxil?
C01-A2: well, if you consider humanity as-
Ferra: if you were to truly be hostile, i would have been killed back when the scouting fleet discovered me, now wouldnt I?
C01-A3: oh, lets just get this over with... initiating energy sharing string deployment.

C01-A3: there you go. that shoul-
II=Incoming Comm channel request: C01-A<>*&$%^#=II
Ferra: oh! they wish to talk to us!
C01-A1: let me guess... there is truly no other option is there?
II=Established Comm Channel: C01-A<>#*$&%=II
C01-A2: greetings. we do bel-
{3 humanoid lizard-like aliens can be seen. 2 in a blue suit of sorts and 1 in a red suit of sorts. the one in the red suit was the one greeting their saviours with great amount of happiness.}
??1: Saa shii! Saa shii! Saa shii Fer sar!
(Thank you! thank you! Thank you so much!)
C01-A2:... huh? what are you?
??1: hee? eee... shee zent at es ti shii seie...
(huh? uhh... i dont know what are you saying...)
??2: Shii seie anedi lang, idi.
(they speak another language, dummy.)
??3: wets jost ciro shii er si at shii du.
(lets just follow them to see what they do.)
ferra: *chuckles childishly*, they speak a funny language!
C01-A3: ugh, how will we talk to them then?
C01-A2: guess we have to land and meet up personally.
C01-A4: no we dont. what are you talk-
{A2 lands his scout on the asteroid which still has that alien ship on it.}
??1: vat zi shii dui?
(what is he doing?)
??2: aa shii... aa shii ona da her vid shee?
(are they... are they gonna come to see us?)
??3:shii sii fierdi. ad lis shii arnt "hydraxil".
(they seem friendly. at least they arent "hydraxil".)
??1: edi shee spes sut. shee vil ha visida!
(ready our space suits. we will have visitors!)
{the rest of the scouting fleet lands on that same asteroid. everyone in their space suits, except Ferra, as they did not need one. they arrive at the crashed ship, then knock.}
??1: ooo! shee sevir a hii!
{ooo! our saviors are here!)
??2: pen de doh.
(open the door.)
{the alien ship's back door opens. the scouting group backs off to not get squished by the slowly opening door.}
??1: shee sevir! Saa shii fed comir!
(our saviours! thank you for coming!)
{the red suited alien grabs one of the scout member's hand and furiously shakes it, while repeating "saa shii" over and over.}
C01-A2:whooa there, ook uhh, no problem there buddy, dont worry.
{the blue suited, taller aliens come out of the ship to greet their saviours as well.}
??2: ado shii no cono shee lang, shee per apre shii lang.
(although you dont know our language, we can learn your languange.)
??1: ooh ya ya ya! cam en! cam en!
(oooh yeah yeah yeah! come in! come in!)
Ferra: seems they want us to go in their ship.
C01-A2: I... I dont... What is going on?
{the scouting fleet enters the alien ship. door closing behind them.}
C01-A3: uhh... guys?
??3: remu shii spes hed.
(remove your space helmet.)
C01-A2: re... what?
{the alien gestures for the group to remove their helmets.}
C01-A1: yeah, but, is your air breathable for us? oh screw it. might as well try.
C01-A2: no! wai-
{A1 removes his helmet, and takes a deep breath. after confirming the air is indeed breathable, he starts breathing normally. everyone else removes their helmets as well.}
C01-A3: you DO know we have devices which could tell if air is breathable for humans?
C01-A1: oh... anyways.
??1: ca shee?
(can I?)
{the alien gestures as if wanting to touch the crew member.}
C01-A1: what are you doi-
{the alien touches A1's face.}
??1: ...there. wasnt too hard now was it?
C0-A2: WAIT, YOU COULD SPEAK OUR-
??1: we couldnt. now i can. and soon, they will too!
{the other aliens go ahead and put their hand on the one who learned the language, making them learn too.}
??2: we can see whats inside your head by touching you.
??3: it has helped us with many diplomatic issues along our way with our species.
Ferra: soo like... you can touch people and learn what they know?
??2: pretty much.
??1: i cant thank you enough for receiving our signal! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
C01-A2: no problem... say, what is it that put you into that situation?
??1: some strange attackers. they call themselves "hydraxils".
C01-A1: why didnt it surprise me...
??1: you know about them?!
{the alien's tail begins to furiously move from left to right}
C01-A2: yeah. they caused massive destruction in our planet.
??2: so did they in ours. completely unprovoked! what did we do to deserve such fate?!
??1: if i were to meet one personally i would ABSOLUTELY DISMEMBER THEM EXTREMITY BY EXTREMITY.
{the alien's fangs begin to show. the scouting fleet remains silent. the alien notices what it does and regains composture.}
??1:...ahem*... sorry about that...
??2: she is like that ever since the hydraxil invasions.
Ferra: they caused great pain to your race...
??3: as of now, we dont even know if our kind are dead or alive! we had to flee!
Ferra: oh no!
??1: yeah... these hydraxil things were just ABSOLUTE PIECES OF TRASH.
??1: sorry... I cant control it...
Ferra: i bet in their planet you will be well received! they received me well!
C01-A2: yeah! you can come with us back to our planet!
??1: we can? oh my! thank you so much! thank you thank you thank you! {the alien's tail begins to move left to right again}
C01-A3: can we jump them back to TP?
C10-A2: seems like this thing can still fly. lets make it fly a bit more.
??1: i cant wait to see what your planet is like!
??2: you are the only other alien species we have encountered. the other being those-
??1: MURDEROUS MECHANICAL JUNK HEAPS. ....sorry...
{the scouting fleet went out of the alien ship, then boarded their ships respectively. they transfered more energy to the alien ship just in case. they prepare to leave the system along their newfound guests, and made a group warp back to Tierra Prima.}
II=End of report.=II
[close]
Entry PSI-1:
Spoiler

that psionic outburst... coming from the cmc...
somehow our people got affected with it...

the Zalfos are gaining sorts of "upgrades" to their psionic powers, which they call "gifts"...
the one called "Dra' as" seems to be able to move at an unimaginable speed. the psionic outburst made it so she gets less tired...
the ones called "Ra' ges" and "Ra' has" seem to better handle their psionic telekinesis, which they call "object manipulation".
the one called "Ra' has" seems to be able to temporarily upgrade an extremity into a shield or a melee weapon of sorts made of bone. preferably an axe of sort. the psionic outburst seems to have upgraded this ability, and can now create bone-like metallic upgrades.

now, about our people...

very few got unimaginably ill. and amongst those, very few died.
the vast majority are resting. they do not show signs of evolution as of yet.
some have shown simplets of psionic handling. Alex and I have been the only ones so far to have irrefutably evolved. and... this... this feeling... cannot be described..!
... *ahem*, it is confirmed tha-

Ferra: finally! i have found you!
AHH!
{Samuel's eyes suddenly begin to glow. everything in the room moved as he turned around.}
Ferra: Sam! its me! calm down!
Ferra! dont scare me like that! i thought you were something else..!
Ferra: what could i have been?
I... I dont know! absolutely everyone affected is resting and here you are!
Ferra: your psionic handling is surprisingly advanced! you might want to watch out if you try to exceed yourself with that. bad things can happen if you abuse your powers.
like what?
Ferra: you lose control... bad stuff happens... and... and...
{Ferra tries to fight the urge to cry}
Ferra: just... just please promise me that you wont abuse your powers, please?
I... I promise, Ferra.
Ferra: thank you...
... *sigh*, just this once...
Ferra: ...h-huh?
{Samuel gives Ferra a hug. Ferra hugs Samuel back.}
I promise i wont abuse my powers.
Ferra: thank you so much...
no problem...
...ok, thats enough...

{Samuel unwraps his hands off Ferra. Ferra stops hugging as well.}
Ferra: so... what were you doing?
recording my mental notes about this situation. so far, its looking bad... everyone is either sleeping or vomiting or... undescribably afraid. Of what? i dont know.
Ferra: psionic energy can twist minds...
I think i got that loud and clear. I have discovered Alexander is afraid of needles the hard way.
Ferra: what do you mean?
Alexander, as i was about to inject him with a serum, he woke up, eyes started glowing, voice somehow reverberating, last thing i knew was the needle somehow exploded on my hand.
Ferra: oh no! did you get hurt? how is your hand?
shards of glass within my skin. already got them out myself.
{shows his hand, covered in bendages. somewhat red.}
Ferra: oh no... oh no...
physical pain is temporary. it will go away. worry not.
Ferra: but..! but your ha-
I assume you wont let me work anymore because of your ceaseless worrying about my hand. if that is to be the case, then i will kindly ask you to leave.
{Ferra seems taken aback. "tears" could be seen running down Ferra's "eyes". they start to cry.}
Ferra: I just... I just wanted to help!
...? oh, wait, did i do it agai-?
Ferra: say no more...*sniff*... I am leaving...
wait, no! Ferra!
{Ferra leaves}
... I did it again...
why am i like this?
why cant i comprehend emotion..?
tell me why...
tell me why...

{his eyes start glowing. everything in the room shakes}
WHY AM I LIKE THIS?!
{everything in the room gets knocked to the floor. Samuel breathes heavily as his eyes' glow fades slowly.}
... why am i like this...
{someone could be heard running outside. someone enters the room}
Ra' ges: SAMUEL!
Ra' ges: i could feel you all the way across the capital! the hell were you doing?!
...does it matter..?
do I matter..?

Ra' ges: dont say things like that! look at you! psionic handling exhausts you! you must learn to-
learn... for what? knowledge either way is sent to oblivion... whats the point..?
{extremely quick footsteps could be heard outside the room. Dra' as was already in the room. }
Dra' as: whats wrong, Samuel?
aAAHh..! jesus, Dra' as, you scared me..!
Dra' as: oooo, i get it. your psionic handling is augmented with anger..!
huh..?
Ra' ges: you could be dangerous, even to yourself. you became one of the most dangerous kinds of psionic manipulators to be recorded to our people.
the what? look, i just want to be alone.
Dra' as: i know what can fix this! a hug!
Dont touch me. {his eyes start glowing. he glares at Dra' as. Dra' as not losing her happy go lucky smile.}
Dra' as: aww come on, you need a big-
Ra' ges: Dra' as! i do not reccommend that! i can feel him getting aggressive!
Dra' as: relax! i got this covered! come on, Samuel! you need a big old hug!
Dont touch me! {his eyes glow brighter. everything in the room shakes.}
Ra' ges: DRA' AS. GET AWAY FROM HIM. I SWEAR TO SHAAS' HAER. {Dra' as ignores Ra' ges. Dra' as does not break her smile.}
Dra' as: please. Samuel. you need it.
DONT TOUCH ME. {Samuel somewhat knocks Dra' as back. Dra' as does not break her smile, but her eyes could be seen growing a sharp red cross. her smile turns from happy to somewhat... crazed.}
Ra' ges: DRA' AS. DONT YOU DARE. I KNOW THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.
Dra' as: no. i get it. you want some space... {she hyperspeeds her way towards Samuel, grabbing him by the neck, pushing him to a wall.}
Dra' as: is this enough space? HUH? IS IT?!
{Samuel's eyes flicker, then stop glowing. his eyes start looking filled with fear. Dra' as notices what she has done. her eyes go back to normal. her smile turns from somewhat crazed back to somewhat happy, somewhat sad. she unhands Samuel}
Dra' as: oh... I... Samuel... {her smile goes away. tears could be seen running down her eyes. she speeds her way back to their personal room.}
Ra' ges: oh right... perfect... Dra' as! wait!
I... I...
Ra' ges: Samuel... you better watch out about my brother... he is in love with Dra' as. he will come for you for making her cry.
...reasonable... reaction... I will talk with him later...
Ra' ges:...no! stand up! you must run! he is extremely overprotective of Dra' as! you dont understand! he might-
let me guess... kill me? I have inflicted enough pain without knowing...
Ra' ges:...look, you are the only one who seems to match my level of intellect. I dont want-
sounds... pretentious...
Ra' ges:...fine then. i will leave you to your luck.
I... did it again... didnt i?
Ra' ges: hurt me? yes. it was a compliment. begone with you. {he leaves}
...*sigh*... everyone hates me... quite literally now...
{Samuel stands up, notices the recording still going.}
...*sigh*... Will this be my last recording?
If no more recordings appear, assume was killed because of an overprotective lovestruck Zalfos...

{strong footsteps could be heard outside}
Ra' has: SAMUEEEL!
Dra' as: Ra' has! please! dont do it! it was just an accident! i am ok now! see? {she smiles}
{Ra' has seems to have ignored Dra' as, instead looking for Samuel even harder.}
Ra' has: SAMUEEL!
...*sigh*... if recording ends, send to Update log. titled: PSI-1.
End recording.

[close]
Entry PSI-2:
Spoiler

Dra' as: RA' HAS. STOP THIS INSTANT.
{Ra' has can be seen lifting Samuel by the neck. Samuel has several bruises, and seems to be fainting}
Ra' has: who do you think you are? making Dra' as cry?
That... was not... my... intentio-
Ra' has: then what was your intention? Dra' as doesnt cry for nothing, and i know it better than anyone. so speak. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?
Dra' as: RA' HAS SERHIFAS. I COMMAND YOU TO STOP THIS INSTANT.
Ra' has: calling me by my full name? baby... that doesnt help-
Dra' as: then ending this relationship might.
Ra' has: WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Dra' as: unhand him this instant or our relationship will end. do you hear me?
{Ra' has stands there, frozen. shocked. he slowly lowers Samuel down to the floor, and unwraps his hand from around Samuel's neck.}
Ra' has: ...fine.
{Dra' as' face slowly gains back its ussual smile.}
Dra' as: there you go! that wasnt so-
Ra' has: I see how it is.
Dra' as: ...huh?
Ra' has: ...Shii ZLU' OT.
{Dra' as gasps. her smile quickly goes away.}
Dra' as: HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LIKE THAT?!
Ra' has: YOU LOVE HIM, DONT YOU? ZLU' OT!
waait wait wait, you think she-
Ra' has: SHUT UP YOU THIEF. Stealing the love of my life like that?!
Dra' as: RA' HAS. I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM YOU IMBECILE.
Ra' has: Then why are you protecting him?! huh?!
Dra' as: BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING IRRATIONAL.
Ra' has: OOOOH. SO PROTECTING YOU IS IRRATIONAL NOW?!
Dra' as: THIS IS NOT PROTECTING. THIS IS SCARING ME.
Ra' has: I am NOT scaring YOU. I am SCARING OTHERS so that they LEARN to NOT mess with YOU, or ANY OF US, you GET ME?!
Dra' as: dont you want to have friends?!
Ra' has: of course i do!! what kind of ques-
Dra' as: then LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND THINK FOR A SECOND.
{Dra' as starts to tear up.}
Ra' has: WHAT DO- ...Drassie?
Dra' as(crying): dont call me that now...
Ra' has: I... no... Drassie! Dra' as! dont go!
Dra' as(crying): get away from me!
{Dra' as hyperspeeds out of the room. Ra' has stares at the exit for a second.}
Ra' has: ...no...
{Ra' has turns to see Samuel, who was almost fainting.}
Ra' has: ...what... what have i done?
{Ra' has picks up Samuel.}
Ra' has: hey. where are the medical bays?
...to... the... right... then...
{Ra' has, with Samuel on him, runs out of the room.}
Ra' has: ok, keep telling me.
to... the...
{Samuel faints.}
Ra' has: hey..! hey.! are you still awake? ...frah... he fainted...
{Ra' has keeps on running. he meets up with Ferra, who was found spacing out.}
Ra' has: Ferra! I need your help!
Ferra: oh..! hi Ra' has..! what is it..? {Ferra tries to hide her sadness with a fake happy tone.}
Ra' has: Its Samuel! he is badly hurt!
Ferra: what?! what happened to him?! {their sadness instantly goes away, converted into worry for Samuel.}
Ra' has: i need you to tell me where the medical bays are!
Ferra: over here! follow me!
{Ferra guides Ra' has, who carries Samuel, to the med bays.}
Ferra: put him on one of these beds!
Ra' has: ok!
Ferra: what happened to him?! he is so bruised!
Ra' has: he... he...
{extremely quick footsteps could be heard from outside the bay.}
{Dra' as comes in the room, carrying Ra' ges by her arms.}
Ra' ges: i knew this would happen again...
Ra' has: what do you mean again? I havent d-
Ra' ges: what about what happened with hre' fas? what about fer' hes?
Ra' has: they were looking at her in a demeaning manner! they did not des-
Dra' as: shut up. i dont want to hear you anymore. {her ussually smiling face had a distinct angry smile that uneased Ra' has.}
Ra' has: hrrrmm...
Dra' as: Good. you learn. Ra' ges, tell me about Samuel's vitals.
Ra' ges: stable. he is not dead at least.
Dra' as: good. thats a second.
Ra' has: what do you mean a seco-
Ra' ges: *cough* hre' fas *cough* *cough*
Ra: has:... hreaaahhh.... fine...
Dra' as: shut up.
Ra' has: Dra' as... Drassie... pleas-
Dra' as: dont call me that. you called me a zlu' ot. you dont deserve me even looking at you anymore.
Ra' has: I... I didnt mean I-
Dra' as: oh, i know, you now dont mean it, huh? shii ken ho tu jel, shii idi.
Ra' has: gh! D... Dra...
{Ra' has leaves the bay. somewhat pushing Ferra while leaving.}
Ra' ges: did you really just say that? wow, Dr-
Dra' as: will you keep blabbering or will you HELP ME HEAL THIS PATIENT?!
Ra' ges: GH!!!  SII HER!
Dra' as: good. now be a good boy and pass me those tools. we need to deinfect the bruises before we start.
[close]
Entry PSI-3:
Spoiler

{Dra' as and Ra' ges can be seen watching Samuel patiently as he healed.}
Dra' as: hrrmm...
Ra' ges: get some sleep, Dra' as. We have been watching him all day. humans dont heal that quic-
{Dra' as glared at Ra' ges dissapprovingly, her eyes having a small red X.}
Ra' ges: ...alright. I will quickly run through all the other inhabitants and check if they are ok. Then, i will go to sleep.
Dra' as: ...ok.
{Ra' ges leaves the bay. Dra' as' eyes go back to normal, and goes back to patiently wait for Samuel.}
Dra' as: ...hmm...
{Dra' as goes and checks on Samuel.}
Dra' as: come on... wake up...
{Samuel, very slowly, opens his eyes.}
*cough* *cough*...
Dra' as: Samuel! you are awake!
{Dra' as quickly regains her smile. She jumps over to be on Samuel and gives him a hug.}
Dra' as: you are ok! you are ok!
......you.... care....?
Dra' as: of course I do! I and Ra' ges do! Your people do!
....I.... am sorry....
Dra' as: Its ok, you dummy! come here!
{Dra' as gives Samuel a tight hug}
Ow.....
Dra' as: oh... sorry! hehe!
no... keep going...
Dra' as: so you do like hugs! hehe!
{Dra' as hugs Samuel again. Samuel hugs back.}
{Ra' ges walks in the bay, while drinking some water.}
Ra' ges: I have checked through al-
{Ra' ges spits out the water}
Ra' ges: *Cough* WHAT AR-*cough*-E YOU DOING!? ARE YOU...?!
Dra' as: oh for Shaas' haer's sake!
hmm? oh... he thinks we are-
Dra' as: no! nOOoo!
{Dra' as quickly gets off of Samuel.}
Dra' as: shii jerty mem! jerty jerty mem, Ra' ges!
Ra' ges: hey, be thankful It was me. If it were my brother, he would have finished him off.
Dra' as: ShhHHhh!
Ra' ges: he is asleep.
Dra' as: hooo... ok.
Ra' ges: will you finally go to sleep now, Dra' as?
Dra' as: yes... but I wont sleep next to... your brother...
Ra' ges: where are you sleeping then?
Dra' as: oh... hmm... I dont know...
I... I need...
Dra' as: oh! Samuel! can i sleep with you? at least for some cycles, pleeease?
Ra' ges: knowing my brother, he will think badly of that. I dont reccomend you doing that.
Dra' as: I have no other choice... its either with him... or with Samuel!
with... me?
Dra' as: yeah! It will be fiine...
Ra' ges: Samuel, beware my brother. this is the only warning i will give you if you choose that.
....I.... I have never... had... been with... other people...
Dra' as: pleeease? pleeeeeeease? dont be a meanie... pretty pleeease?
....fine....
Ra' ges: beware... my brother... final warning.
Dra' as: yaaay! thank you Samuel! {she quickly hugs him.}
no don- Ow... my back...
Dra' as: oh, sorry! now, where do you live?
I... I live in a ship...
Dra' as: sounds fun! wait, is it the one that you were driving when-
yes.
Dra' as: woow! you got the premium stuff! ok! I know where to go!
Ra' ges: I'm going to sleep... My eyes are closing by themselves...
Dra' as: ok! nunai!
Ra' ges: nunai Dra' as...

{Dra' as grabs Samuel on her arms and hyperspeeds her way back to the shipyards, then, to Samuel's ship.}
Dra' as: here we are! isnt this it?
...yes...
Dra' as: wooow! it looks bigger on the inside!
...dormitory... that way...
Dra' as: ok!
{Dra' as hyperspeeds to the door. opens it, and quickly puts Samuel on his bed.}
Thank... you...
Dra' as: no problem! ....where will I sleep?
you can....
{Samuel slowly makes space for Dra' as}
here....
Dra' as: ok! thank you! hehe!
{Samuel was already asleep. Dra' as goes to bed and falls asleep aswell.}
Dra' as: *Yaaaawn*... nunai Samuel....
[close]
Entry PSI-3.5:
Spoiler

{Alexander wakes up.}
hhnnn.... oww.... this headache...
...hmm? oh, its night time...
I dont feel like sleeping anyways... I believe i slept well enough...

{he stands up, and slowly walks to the shipyards.}
{while walking}
this feels like some sort of abandoned house... its empty as hell man... I need to check on my ship...
{Alexander enters the shipyards. barren as well. he could open doors without need of the shipyard manager doing it herself.}
{he goes to his XanderII and boards it.}
home sweet home...
{he goes to his headquarters, checks if everything is in order, and sits down, doing nothing.}
*sigh*... everyone is either asleep or sick... what can i do up in this plac-
{Alex notices a message coming from the CMC.}
...another "psionic burst"? ugh... might as well call them and see what this is all about...
[close]
Entry TTN-001-1:
Spoiler

this is the first Update log entry of this kind i have done.
a collaboration between me, the CMC, and Gray has been organized.
I decided to make the template for this project.
Currently under the "alpha" category of "Work In Progress", so more building has to be made right now.

I have currently planned out the "core" of this soon to be humongous beauty...

i placed an image of where the "ED" Gray agreed to supply could be. placing could change, of course.

i will record every detail of this ship's making in this update log series of entries.

so far so good. this is what i have thought of so far.

[close]
Entry PSI-4:
Spoiler

I...
I am recording this... to keep track of my analysis about...  my thorough work... analyzing... (I am so tired...) our people... and...
everybody...
and i mean...
everybody...
got affected...
in some way or another...
I dont yet know what is it that is changing in our bodies...
All i know is...
our DNA has been altered.
A new strand surged... within our genetic code...
unlike others... it is not... in a way... physical...
but rather... psionic...
I dont know how to explain this...
nor will i even try to, as it is too extensive...
but i will try and resume it...
we are no longer human...
...we are... we are no longer human..!
...no longer... no longer human...
{Samuel starts thinking for a second about what this could imply...}
if... if we are.. no longer human... then... what are we..?
we arent... human...
we arent human..!
I... I need... I need a break...

End log.

[close]
Entry TTN-001-2:
Spoiler

i have finished what comes to be the core of the Titan.

So far so good! im feeling proud of myself!

Cole pointed out how it looked like an egg...

heh. havent laughed that hard ever since Sams-
*ahem*, so, this will be the core, with basic components, it will be suited for emergency fleeing, in case its MASSIVE BODY were to be compromised in its entirety...

for some reason, Gray and CMC asked me to add some space on the back. I assume it is for further addition of modules. I created a hologram of a weapon i drew when younger and put it for further reference.

i just left empty 2x2 spaces for whatever the CMC is going to add...

[close]
Entry C01-3:
Spoiler

Ferra's new ship:
Spoiler

Oh hey Ferra.
Ferra: ALEX! M-MY SHI-
your ship? oh... just some merging magic, you know? cuz you did so well, bringing the lizard folk here.
Ferra:  DID YOU DO IT?! MAY PRISMATIC HEAR MY SCREAMS OF HAPPINESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
ehh, its nothing really, just some merging with the LathingBird and your ship, then bam! this came out as a res-
{Ferra goes to Alex to hug him, a little too tight.}
oh- yep. thats- oww, you are hugging too- oww, oww, Ferra, loosen up- OwW! oWw!
Ferra: oh, sorry..! its just that... DEAR PRISMATIC! ITS SOOOO MUCH BETTER NOW!
enjoy your ship!
Ferra: I will!
{they board the ship, zooming off to fly around with it}
Ferra: WOOOOHOOOO!
[close]

[close]
Entry PSI-4.5:
Spoiler

if we are no longer human...
then what are we..?
what am i?
WHAT AM I?

[close]
Entry PSI-4.75:
Spoiler

FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS ON THIS UNIVERSE, SAMUEL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
{Samuel could be seen banging his head on a wall. The wall could be seen almost taking the shape of Samuel's head}
what. Am. I. What. Are. We. What. Am. I.
STOP IT! WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU?
...i... i dont know... confusion... hatred...
Hatred for what?! You-urself?! What has truly gotten into you?
...feelings... undescribable...
sit down. Come on. Sit down.
{Hysoka grabs Samuel and pushes him down to a chair.}
tell me... whats gotten into y-you..?
(I might regret this decision, so badly...)

...i feel... tainted...
why?
CMC's psionic outburst affected us in many ways...
it gave all of you powers! Thats absolutely great!
it altered our genes... created a new... "psionic"
Pair...

thats great! Isnt it? You guys are psionic for life!
... we arent human anymore...
...thats... bad..?
...we are aliens of our own kind...
you are noooot..! Look at yourself! Same old you as always, with powers!
... this... i dont feel like... i have changed... i feel like... Impure...
because you all have an extra psionic gene?!
Give me a break-!

I feel like an alien... to my own kind...
still not an excuse to hit yours-
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
E-eek!
... *sigh*...
{Hysoka puts a hand on his shoulder, although still scared.}
then... let me understand...
... I...
I have this...
Passionate distrust... towards aliens...
Hydraxils were the first alien contact we ever had...
And suddenly, your home's ceiling is ripped apart, everything you thought, believed, etc, down the drain...
I... distrust aliens...
and now i am one...
For my own kind...
For every other human out in this universe...

I feel dirty...

.....I...
...I knew you wouldnt understand...
...No... I... kinda know what you mean... you kno-ow..?
is that so..?
at least you know who you have been throughout your entire life. I barely get flashes. Flashes of a past life i suddenly remember out of nowhere. I know i am human... or was... but that is abou-ut as much as i know...
All i knew was mindlessly working for them, helping them upgrade their templates... *sigh*...
That all of this in TP is somehow familiar to me is about as much information as i can get. Deja-vus.
And some people look at me disgusted because of my metallic design and "ugh hydraxils", you know? Its not easy being someone hated for something out of their control...

And you shouldnt hate yourself for something you didnt know was going to happen. Its unhealthy.

....Thank... you...
n-no problem...
{Hysoka was standing to leave, only stopped by Samuel grabbing his hand.}
stay... please...
...o...ok...?
(I knew i was going to somehow regret this...)

...I...dont know... whats happening... to me...
But... you helped me... in a way... i have never seen...

I feel... appreciated... by you...
And i thank you... for that...

{Hysoka starts getting nervous from Samuel's unussual response. He stands there, at a loss of words. Samuel stands up.}
(What is happening today? Why is he doing this..? I just need to go ba-)
{He was thinking, interrupted by Samuel's sudden hug. Samuel begins crying uncontrollably all while hugging Hysoka. Hysoka doesnt know what to do...}
U-uhh... ohh... dear...
what... is... happ...enn...ing... to me..? *sobs*...
...i dont... know... but... i will help... with that...
Thank... you... Hysoka... so much...
{Hysoka just stays there, at a loss of things to do, waiting for Samuel to calm down.}
{After some time, Samuel finally calmed down and sat down again.}
...better..?
...yes... thank you...
...ok... i will just-
I like your company...
...oh? Th-thank you..? I will just-
we should be in one ship... the both of us...
Controlling a single, shared ship...

{Hysoka gets nervous.}
...wh...why is...that... why... why... go to such extremes..?
{Samuel seems to have ignored Hysoka, and kept on speaking his thoughts.}
I should merge both this and hysoka's ship...
EXCUSE M-ME?
i need you... you calm down... my irrational emotions...
YES- BUT- I MEAN- YOU- I COULD-
settled then. I scheduled a ship merging somewhen soon.
...are you drunk or something..?
I am not a drinker, Hysoka. You know it.
I- but my- your- why are-
you enjoy my company..?
I... I mean... yeah... b-
settled then. And worry not about your stuff.
It will be carefully placed during the merging inside one of the other HQs.

(I KNEW I WAS GOING TO SOMEHOW REGRET IT, DANG NAGNAM DAMMIT!)
[close]
Entry 001-13:
Spoiler

newly created Cole's concept ship(s):
Spoiler

These sub sections of 001 update logs will be dedicated to showing off creations Cole has imagined through experimentation within his various ship makers.
Cole seems to have an internal inventory of sorts throughout all of his ship makers...
but that is a topic for a different update log.

Cole's Utility (COLE-U):
Spoiler

Alright, so, i thought of a ship that could be able to deal with lathing...
deal with incoming stunners from my red siblings...
have some close combat capabilities...
and could be able to deal with raw plasma...
so i thought of THIS.
granted, it is energy intensive, but thats why we got (an exponentially increasing amount of) reactor ships, now aint it?

[close]
Cole's Energy station (COLE-ES):
Spoiler

The TPC... has an expansion plan.
it plans on spreading my spare emitters throughout claimed space, to further secure our domain over said claimed space.
we plan to make it so planets around different systems get to be habitable... and protected...
not only through my mire...
but with my particulate...
they wanted me to expand... use all of my spare ship makers...
so i had an idea...
an orbital. a miniature. a station. meant to generate energy to generate energy to nearby ships. nearby colonies...
I plan on taking a ship maker to a claimed space section, and build the station there.

I wish to make the universe a better place, is all. gather information like my fathers, Zosimos and Larcwyde, want...
...I will...
I'll try my best...
for humanity...
...for my people...
....for ourselves...

[close]
[close]
[close]
entry MKR-1:
Spoiler

These series of update logs have been created to store information about Cole's information about his makers (Dopple, Ship, and stunner).
Ship maker discoveries:
Cole confirms the newfound existence of a special link between his ship makers.
an... "inventory"... of sorts...
this allows him to transmit templates along ship makers of his.
example:
>SM1 and SM2.
>SM1 gets an imput template.
>SM1 can transfer template to SM2.
>or merge it with the existing template in SM2.
>or swap templates with one another.

Further experimentation is being done by Cole himself on himself.
[close]
Entry ZAL-1:
Spoiler

Vladimir... are you available..?
yes sir. TPEC is off duty for now. seems we arent needed anymore, eh?
{they both chuckle.}
heeh, yeah... about that...
I was planning so that you, your crew and your overseer (great design by the way)

(thank you, sir)
get to have more... out there... expeditions.
...I... dont comprehend... what is it you are implying, si-
{Almost as if out of nowhere, Dra' as speeds up to the XANDER's bridge. she seemed uneasy...}
Dra' as: ALEX!
{her eyes were glowing a vibrant red X. nearby guards were spooked, and aimed their weapons exclamating "FREEZE" at the Zalfos.}
AHH! DRA' AS! YOU SCARED THE EVERLIVING S-
Dra' as: oh yeah, i forgot the differences between here and back in my homeworld... anyways, hi!
{she says, trying to act calm. her red Xs not going away.}
Dra' as: so uhh, a hydraxil, huh? out of everything you could have had in here...
...huh? you mean Hysoka? he is good, calm dow-
Dra' as: HYDRAXILS ARE MERCILESS! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!
Guard1: FREEZE!
let me explain, Dra' as... he was found running away from a seeker fleet by Vladimir here-
Dra' as: They kill their own now?! THEY KILL OTHER HYDRAXILS TOO?!
Guard2: WE SAID-
Dra' as: HOW ABOUT YOU FREEZE BEFORE I STICK THAT GUN OF YOURS UP YOUR-
HEEEEEEY! STOP! WHY-WHA-..WHY?!
{Dra' as sarted getting all giggly with Alex's reaction.}
WHATS SO FUNNY?!
Dra' as: hehehehe! you are funny when you are angry!
...the heck are you?
Dra' as: ooo, watch it around me, big boy. name's Dra' as.
{Vladimir takes out his gun, pointing it at Dra' as. She giggles.}
Dra' as: oooo, look at you! how daring! go ahead. try and shoot me...
with pleasure...
Vlad, DON-
{Vlad pulls the trigger. Dra' as dodges it in hyperspeed and goes back to her initial position to make it look as if the bullet just phased through her.}
Dra' as: hehe! pathetic.
STOP! EVERYONE! NOW!
Dra' as: I am stopping! hehe! look at me!
GET OUT OF HERE!
Dra' as: Ok!
{she simply hyperspeeds off the XANDER.}
...what in the absolute...
...kind of hate her right now.
....i hope to not have made a mistake letting them live here...
[close]
Entry 001-14:
Spoiler

Cole's new concept ship(s):
Spoiler

Cole's first HQ (COLE-HQ):
Spoiler

this is my first experimentation with an HQ-bearing ship...

I must say, I absolutely despise the fact that HQ's are wide, and not squared, so i made it so it turned square.

hmm... if i ever create any more HQ bearing ships, they will have this setup for sure...

...but anyways, as for the functionality of this ship:
defensive vessel for claimed sections of space.
...best thing about these is that they have got the Rift drives HQ's ussually have...
so i can build many of these and warp them to a determined place...

...that would be a lightshow indeed...

it would be beautiful...

well, not for the ones who dare attack us, but, you get the point...

[close]
[close]
[close]
Entry ZAL-2:
Spoiler

[Inside the Capital]
{Dra' as could be seen walking into the eatery, going for something to eat.}
Dra' as: greetings! are you what is reffered to as "chef"?
Eatery Chef: Indeed! how can I help you, Ma' am?
Dra' as: ...who is ma' am? my name is Dra' as!
Eatery Chef: ..err, sorry for the confusion... Dra' as?
Dra' as: thats me! hehe!
Eatery Chef:...uhh huh, so! how can I help you?
Dra' as: I believe you give out the food?
E C: yes. what would you like to eat from the menu?
Dra' as: uhhmmm.... do you have any meat?
E C: ..which kind of meat specifically do you want?
Dra' as: uhhmmm....
{Ra' ges could be seen walking by the eatery, seemingly thinking. he looks around inside the eatery while walking and sees Dra' as. he changes course towards her.}
E C: uhh... you can... read the...
Dra' as: uhhmmmm-
Ra' ges: give her and me some chicken.
E C: got it.
{the E C writes something on a console he has next to him.}
E C: sit on one of these tables and the food will be delivered to you shortly.
Dra' as: okay! thank you chef! hehe!
E C: you are welcome. ..NEXT!

{Dra' as and Ra' ges go to a table, Ra' ges sitting on a chair, and Dra' as sitting on the table.}
Ra' ges: wha- they did not mean on the table.
Dra' as: no? hehe! sorry!
{she stands up and sits on a chair.}
Dra' as: I am still not accustomed to the humans'..  customs..! but I am trying!
Ra' ges: you know you can just memory leech someone?
Dra' as: I try, but people keep telling me "ohh its too invasive" and stuff like that..!
Ra' ges: mmhmm.
Dra' as: its the truth!
Ra' ges: never denied it, as there is no proof towards that conclusion.
{Dra' as' stomach begins rumbling.}
Dra' as: im hungryyy....
Ra' ges: patience. the chicken will be deliv-
{a waitress comes in with the chicken, freshly cooked.}
waitress: here is your order m-
{the waitress stood there for a second, impressed, yet unimpressed at the same time.}
waitress: I guess there are more of these aliens to add to the freak show.... here is your order... ma' am?
Ra' ges: .....
Dra' as: thank you! but may I kindly ask, what is this... "freak show"... you speak of?
waitress: heh.. right. you dont know much galactic standard, do you?
Dra' as: uh- no! I am still learning your language!
waitress: hmmhmm... here is your order sir.
waitress: enjoy our food, you two. heh... freaks...
Dra' as: what is a "freak"..?
waitress: oh, uhh, its something good..! yeeaah!
Dra' as: is i-
Ra' ges: thank you so much for the food. now may I kindly request you the following? leave.
waitress: yea, yea, you dont scare me buddy. I was borderline to death back when the hydraxil attacked here.
Dra' as: they attacked here too..? oh no..!
Ra' ges: I believe we have interacted enough.
waitress: wooow. yeah, pull a Samuel on me, how funny. enjoy your food.
{the waitress leaves}
Dra' as: okay! hehe!
{Dra' as begins hastily munching her chicken, while Ra' ges seemed to be eating his, but demotivated.}
Dra' as: whats wrong..?
Ra' ges: she mocked us..
Dra' as: no she did nooot..!
Ra' ges: Dra' as, just memory leech me.
Dra' as: isnt it an invas-
Ra' ges: i am literally allowing you. just do it.
Dra' as: ok!
{she places a hand on his forehead, taking his view of the memory of that specific interaction. she stops and puts her hand back on the plate, slowly breaking the chicken with her hands as they speak.}
Ra' ges: see?
Dra' as: I see, indeed!
Ra' ges: well?
Dra' as: I dont care! mockers will be mockers!
Ra' ges: how are you going to let her do that to you?
Dra' as: I already did! hehe!
Ra' ges: what?
Dra' as: I already let her do that!
Ra' ges: ...what?
Dra' as: I thought you were the smart one, Ra' ges.. hehe!
Ra' ges: haer... shee ne comr shii..
{leader... I dont comprehend you..}
Dra' as: shii ne ev te..! hehe!
{you dont have to..! hehe!}
Ra' ges: shee me wer ab shii...
{I am worried about you...}
Dra' as: shii ne ev te bi... Ra' ges...
{you dont have to be... Ra' ges...}
Ra' ges: stop hiding your feelings... you are unnaturally happy all the time... that was not you before...
Dra' as: I am just happy to be alive... after all that happened back to our homeworld... those... hhhydraxilllls... and all the pain they have caused...
Ra' ges: ...tell me, please. what is wrong with you..?
Dra' as: heh... keep talking like that and Ra' has might get jealous...
Ra' ges: you two broke up, havent you? after the Samuel incident?
Dra' as: ....sigh.... yes...
Ra' ges: then what is the problem..? talk to me, Dra' as..
{Dra' as doesnt respond, instead shifting her focus back to her chicken.}
{Ra' ges just sighs and keeps eating his chicken.}
Dra' as: so... burp... s'cuse me, hehe, have you gotten a job here yet?
Ra' ges: I work in a science team as of currently.
Dra' as: ooooo! sciency stuuuuff!
Ra' ges: heh. yes. "sciency stuff"..
Dra' as: that is great! ...are you gonna finish eating that chicken?
Ra' ges: hmm? oh, no, I am full.
{he passes the remains of his chicken to her.}
Dra' as: thank you!
{she finishes eating hers, then eating the remains of Ra' ges' chicken.}
Dra' as: hehe! I like chicken!
Ra' ges: glad you do..
Dra' as: hehe! ....I am full.!
Ra' ges: you might want to go to our personal chamber to sleep.
Dra' as: ok! do you want to go there aswell?
Ra' ges: not quite. I have work to do. sleep well.
Dra' as: thank you!
{she hyperspeeds her way out of the eatery.}
{Ra' ges just sighs, picks the plates up with his psionic handling, and puts the trash on it to a nearby trash bin, placing the plates on the spot for dirty plates. he walks away, somewhat worried for Dra' as, but heading to his job place.}
[close]
(Future Entry place)
[close]

O=Update received.=O
!!=Template sharing protocols added.=!!
II=If you wish to acquire any of our ships on arsenal, you can message us anytime.=II

What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Keeper Decagon

----Long-Range Transmission----

<Source Identified: Hiigara Defence Force>

<Encryption Disabled>

Greetings, newcomers from the Tierra Prima Collective, this is Fleet Commander Decagon speaking.

We are glad to know you are an opponent to the particulate, and would like to ensure you know that we are fighting it as much as you are. This is an official request for some sort of cooperative agreement between our two factions, so that we may succeed in ridding this galaxy of its many ailments together.

*Distant* Hmm? What is it, Lieutenant? I'm in the middle of a... ah yes, I see. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I've been informed that you also have had some trouble with aliens you know as the "Hydraxils", correct? As coincidence would have it, we are also fighting these... machines. The Hydraxil Collective is a plague that needs to be eradicated, and frankly, we need all the help we can get in our fight against them.

What do you say, friends?

<Transmission Archived>

----End Transmission----
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

theachevah

II= Begin Transmission=II

Alright! first contact! fast response! i like it!

(Zosimos, keep it formal.)

(oh, right.) Ahem, we accept the alliance proposal. so you know about this Hydraxil Threat? if so, then i believe we can reach to an agreement
(OH DEAR GOD THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED! THEY KNOW ABOUT THOSE ALIENS, LARC.)
(Zosimos, calm down and 'keep it cool'  as they say.)
As a celebratory custom of ours, we will gladly fuse any 2 ships free of charge.

Hooray to friendship!

II=End Transmission=II

Dark Ambition

II=Incoming Transmission - Failed to parse identification=II

-----
I remain ever curious of anomalies such as this. A natural Progenitor Matrix, made by two high class A.I's?
Though the power of this Progenitor doesn't come close to that of the true Progenitor, this feat was only done once before, and even then by the collective work of dozens of civilizations.
I'm curious as to the intricacies of this Progenitor Matrix.
I request a trade of data. The blueprint of this Progenitor Matrix, and the theories that went into making it. In return, we will give you blueprints of upgrades to your current defensive technology, and the Amp Gems to power them. If you desire something else, we're all ears.

Farewell.

-Exile

-----

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 03, 2018, 12:21:51 AM
II=Incoming Transmission - Failed to parse identification=II

-----
I remain ever curious of anomalies such as this. A natural Progenitor Matrix, made by two high class A.I's?
Though the power of this Progenitor doesn't come close to that of the true Progenitor, this feat was only done once before, and even then by the collective work of dozens of civilizations.
I'm curious as to the intricacies of this Progenitor Matrix.
I request a trade of data. The blueprint of this Progenitor Matrix, and the theories that went into making it. In return, we will give you blueprints of upgrades to your current defensive technology, and the Amp Gems to power them. If you desire something else, we're all ears.

Farewell.

-Exile

-----

well, uhh... hey Larc, can i ask you something? Please explain the progenitor process you are currently executing to these kind fellows.

our making of the anti-Progenitor is based Mostly on reverse engineering. With the progenitor pieces we obtained from our second to last mission, not only is it more than enough to create the anti-progenitor, it was more than sufficient to upgrade Cole's structures in the following ways:
upgrades

The Ship maker:
Spoiler
one of the progenitor pieces was given to the ship maker. It granted absolute manipulation of the ship template and enabled an ability to COPY the template in a CACHE. Further experimentations about the upgrades are being done. 
[close]
The Dopple maker:
Spoiler
Dopples no longer are a simple particulate cluster conjoined by a core,
It has turned dopples into ORGANISMS. Capability of speech and vision are the only notable changes. Further experimentation procedures are being done.
[close]
The Stunner Maker:
Spoiler
this one was the most 'shocking' of all the upgrades! (badum Tss?)
... (Ahem...) the Stunner maker seems to have evolved beyond belief, seemingly having the same ability as mirers to split. Further experimentation procedures are being done.
[close]
The Emitters:
Spoiler
they also acquired the ability to split. Emitters are currently being placed around Tierra Prima as a defensive measurement. Further experimentation procedures are being done.
[close]
The mirers:
Spoiler
currently, the only notable changes in mirers fed with the progenitor pieces are stronger miring and more ease to split. This could be benefitial towards the securing of other systems. Further experimentation is being done.
[close]
[close]
whoever it is who contacted us, i hope this information turns out to be benefitial or got you what you wanted... anyhow, you can visit us any time if you wish to immerse tourself into Project Anti-Progenitor

II=End Transmission=II

Dark Ambition

||= Incoming Transmission - Failed to Parse Identification =||

-----
Ahhh. It's based off of a Progenitor Node, with similarities to a Matrix. Even a few similarities to an Excalibur, I might say.

The dopple is the most intriguing of this. An actual organism composed of Particulate? The Archivist would be impressed.
I would be careful if I were you. Evolution is the particulates trait, but unlocking it's restraints could cause rampancy. Such an event has happened once before, but was halted before the change could spread to the rest of the emitters.

We have possession of a few intact Progenitor Nodes. If you would be willing, we could meet. I'd like to see the process of creating one of these constructs for us, if it can be done again.

-Exile

-----

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 03, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
||= Incoming Transmission - Failed to Parse Identification =||

-----
Ahhh. It's based off of a Progenitor Node, with similarities to a Matrix. Even a few similarities to an Excalibur, I might say.

The dopple is the most intriguing of this. An actual organism composed of Particulate? The Archivist would be impressed.
I would be careful if I were you. Evolution is the particulates trait, but unlocking it's restraints could cause rampancy. Such an event has happened once before, but was halted before the change could spread to the rest of the emitters.

We have possession of a few intact Progenitor Nodes. If you would be willing, we could meet. I'd like to see the process of creating one of these constructs for us, if it can be done again.

-Exile

-----

II=Incoming Transmission=II
... uhh... an excalibur? ...sorry but, i dont really know what that excalibur thing is all about...

if you wish to study the dopple organism up close, you are always welcome. And so is this... 'archivist' person, friend of yours..?

naaah. I wouldnt hurt my fathers! I SPECIFICALLY make my particulate do no harm to any civilians. I can always control whether or not the object they come in contact with gets bounced off of, ignored or destroyed. Just imagine each particle as a cell, each controlled by one BIG external nucleus (me!). Same thing applies with mire. People walk on it but dont get destroyed.
I want to help Humanity and all of those species (if any, wait, are there?) Struggling against my red, hostile counterpart, while also evolving to make ways to help!

you possess anti-progenitors?! Analizing an already existing one can save SO much time! Indeed, a meeting would be most logical. As a celebratory custom of ours, we are willing to merge any 2 ships of yours free of charge!

we will be waiting for your arrival back in Tierra Prima.

II=Archive Received. Titled: Coordinates.=II

II=End Transmission=II

Dark Ambition

II= Incoming Transmission - Failed to Parse Identification =II

-----
Quotenaaah. I wouldnt hurt my fathers! I SPECIFICALLY make my particulate do no harm to any civilians. I can always control whether or not the object they come in contact with gets bounced off of, ignored or destroyed.

That's the thing about rampancy... It can't be controlled.

Quoteyou possess anti-progenitors?! Analizing an already existing one can save SO much time! Indeed, a meeting would be most logical. As a celebratory custom of ours, we are willing to merge any 2 ships of yours free of charge!

Then I shall be on my way stat!

Don't bother trying to modify any of my ships. They use entirely different systems generations more advanced than what you currently understand.

Slipgate priming. I'll be there as soon as I can. ETA: 20 Minutes

-Exile

-----

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 03, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

-----
Quotenaaah. I wouldnt hurt my fathers! I SPECIFICALLY make my particulate do no harm to any civilians. I can always control whether or not the object they come in contact with gets bounced off of, ignored or destroyed.

That's the thing about rampancy... It can't be controlled.

Quoteyou possess anti-progenitors?! Analizing an already existing one can save SO much time! Indeed, a meeting would be most logical. As a celebratory custom of ours, we are willing to merge any 2 ships of yours free of charge!

Then I shall be on my way stat!

Don't bother trying to modify any of my ships. They use entirely different systems generations more advanced than what you currently understand.

Slipgate priming. I'll be there as soon as I can. ETA: 20 Minutes

-Exile

-----
II=Incoming Transmission=II

Rampancy? Cole? Highly doubt it
I would never! I swear on my existence i will do no harm to anyone on Tierra Prima!

====

we will be waiting for your arrival then.
And dont worry, our shipyards can handle any sorts of ship technology. It wont damage the internal structures of the ships, but rather make the two into one, is all.

II=End Transmission=II

=====

II=Reestablishing connection...=II

oh goodness me! I forgot to mention,
With the recent attacks of an alien race called 'hydraxils' (tell us if you know about them) and their illogical settling on our satellite Luna, we have furthermore advanced on our understandings about ship handling, merging, and 'fragmented' ships such as those of the said hydraxils.

basically we are stealing from them.
... yes. So do not refrain yourself(selves)
From lending us ships to merge.

II=End Transmission.=II

Dark Ambition

II= Unknown FTL Signature Detected =II
Warp In
[close]

II= Commencing Scans... =II
II= No life signs Detected =II
II= No Recognizable Power Source Detected=II
II= No Recognizable A.I Detected =II

-----
Hello. My name is Exile. Well, my codename is Exile. I've brought a Progenitor here. This was among the first Progenitors ever made by the Imperium. It is in pristine condition.

I will be performing scans while you work on the Progenitor. We'll be taking the Progenitor with us for study when you have finished.

Please be swift. Our rather unique signatures may have not gone unnoticed.

-Exile
-----

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 03, 2018, 10:57:03 AM
II= Unknown FTL Signature Detected =II
Warp In
[close]

II= Commencing Scans... =II
II= No life signs Detected =II
II= No Recognizable Power Source Detected=II
II= No Recognizable A.I Detected =II

-----
Hello. My name is Exile. Well, my codename is Exile. I've brought a Progenitor here. This was among the first Progenitors ever made by the Imperium. It is in pristine condition.

I will be performing scans while you work on the Progenitor. We'll be taking the Progenitor with us for study when you have finished.

Please be swift. Our rather unique signatures may have not gone unnoticed.

-Exile
-----

II=Begin transmission:=II

HOLY SH-
WHOOA
*GASP*
. . . . . .
(they were not kidding about their ships!)

(Larc.. just... look at the SIZE of those!)
(i know! perhaps we should upgrade our shipyards...)

(nervous)
well, uhh, yes, uhh, its, uhh... its.. it is more than an HONOR to meet you, Exile.

thank you for entrusting us the task to analize this anti-progenitor. gentlemen! onwards to the progenitor! gather all of the information you can get and send it immediately to the Mothership!

Scientists: Sir! yes sir!

Hmm...
what happens if i...

COLE! DONT!

*ZZAP* AHHH.

COLE! ARE YOU OK?! Gentlemen! keep analizing the progenitor!
Scientists: Yes sir!

... i... i am fine..? i think i am at least.
i dont think much has ch... wait...

your... your dopple is growing...

uhh... i.. well...

... how does it feel? painful? odd?

yeah, imagine if you suddenly grew an extra limb out of nowhere, except it is painless.

i... am extremely confused...

hmm, just a touch of the progenitor made your dopple evolve... do these new... 'wings' annoy you?

(yoooo...) hmm? oh, no they are amazing! i like them!
II=Receiving information about progenitor.=II

wait, are you gentlemen already done?
Scientists: Sir yes sir!
Scientist 001: we have analized every inch of the progenitor and came up with these blueprints in the archive we sent you, Sir!
Scientist 013: with the information we obtained, we could reduce the time need for the construction of our progenitor, sir!
Great job, gentlemen! as a celebratory custom for a feat, you may now take a break. dismissed.
Sir yes sir!
Scientist 016: but what about you, sir? will you not take a break?
me? i will stay here, speaking with our visitors. Maybe even experiment wit- oh wait, this is not our progenitor... anyways, i may have to recharge soon, so go on, take your break.
Scientist 016: yes sir.
... alright... so, exile, right? thank you for lending us this progenitor for scanning. you have greatly contributed to our understanding of progenitors. ... weird, i didnt calculate progenitors as portable. but then again, your ships are... yeah.
we may not need more 'amp gems' or defenses (which is up for Cole) as of right now, but, perhaps, you may help us rebuild our cities? many have fallen, and many civilians have been stripped from their homes, many *innocent* civilians suffering by the merciless attack of those... h y d r a x i l s . . .  it would be much appreciated.
II=End transmission=II

cpaca

Recieved mail! 
Reading.... Auto-fixing text to make less twitching due to sentences.... Mail read!
Responding.... 
Decrytion DISABLED 
Mail to: 
New location. [shattered numbers] New location named: "Tierra Prima Collective" 

Mailing to: Tierra Prima Collective 

Hello! It's been a while since I've seen another which can control particulate so well. I'm a Blue Particulate hole. 
Data on Particulate holes: https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25982.0 
Please... just... don't control my particulate. We'd end up with a control struggle and my core is in the center of a small planet which I am very willing to ram into objects. 

I'm willing to put up a trade of resources. My small planet is composed of highly durable crystal [About ship strength] and could probably be used to help rebuild your lost cities. 

In return, I want blue particle emitters.

Mail end. 
Decryption reenable. 
Finish response. 

GLASS SHATTERS 
DISSAPEARS 
TURNS INTO 1'S AND 0'S 
I believe we haven't met. I'm the 4th-wall break, my form of "OOC" 
Question: Do you have Discord/have connected to the Discord chat? 
If so, what are you on the Discord? 
Thanks, CMC/Particle Hole 
[CHARACTER MINDS RESET TO BACKUP PHASE]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Dark Ambition

-----
Sensors detected a high power energy discharge into Cole's core, likely temporarily unlocking a few of its restrictions. Particle density increase of 12.87%. Fascinating. It seems the code has bound again.

Progenitor's have never done anything of this nature before. It must be some sort of defence mechanism, or malfunction. Particles, when coming into contact with particulate machinery, sort of communicate, trading atomic level information, or universal data. The Progenitor processes this data, then sends it to the Nexus of the Particulate for storage in the Master Archive. The data transmission seems to have succeeded, but the altered nature of this dopple's particle structure was likely rejected in the automated attempt to communicate. What do you think?

Perhaps the resulting discharge short circuited those restrictive mechanisms in the core. If that is the case, enemies may be able to create a weapon that can tap into this, possibly even subverting Cole against his will.

Cole, would you mind sending me the data in your local P.C.M? I might be able to modify it to be able to bolster your system security.

-Exile
-----

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 03, 2018, 11:02:47 PM
Recieved mail! 
Reading.... Auto-fixing text to make less twitching due to sentences.... Mail read!
Responding.... 
Decrytion DISABLED 
Mail to: 
New location. [shattered numbers] New location named: "Tierra Prima Collective" 

Mailing to: Tierra Prima Collective 

Hello! It's been a while since I've seen another which can control particulate so well. I'm a Blue Particulate hole. 
Data on Particulate holes: https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25982.0 
Please... just... don't control my particulate. We'd end up with a control struggle and my core is in the center of a small planet which I am very willing to ram into objects. 

I'm willing to put up a trade of resources. My small planet is composed of highly durable crystal [About ship strength] and could probably be used to help rebuild your lost cities. 

In return, I want blue particle emitters.

Mail end. 
Decryption reenable. 
Finish response. 

GLASS SHATTERS 
DISSAPEARS 
TURNS INTO 1'S AND 0'S 
I believe we haven't met. I'm the 4th-wall break, my form of "OOC" 
Question: Do you have Discord/have connected to the Discord chat? 
If so, what are you on the Discord? 
Thanks, CMC/Particle Hole 
[CHARACTER MINDS RESET TO BACKUP PHASE]

II=Begin transmission=II
hello new friend! Worry not, i can only control particulate made by my emitters (or my makers).
uhh... 'particulate hole' ? Havent heard of anything like that.
would you mind if i study such particulate holes?
A trade of resources would be most logical. We are still currently farming for anti-emitters, making outside expeditions and destroying hostile emitters. Perhaps you may help with that too. We have not learned how to control Cole's new emitter splitting yet,  but it seems to be at random. Further experimentation is being done regarding that.
As a celebratory custom of ours, we are also willing to merge two of your ships (if any(?)). 

II=end ttansmission.=II

=============

II=Incoming Message. Titled: 4th wall break.=II

Hello? Can you hear me? This is Theachevah Speaking.
Indeed, i have a Discord under the same name. May i ask which is the name of yours?

Keeper Decagon

----ERROR----

WELL, WELL, WELL

ANOTHER UPSTART, LOOKING TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE THROUGH "DIPLOMACY"

HAHA!

YOU CLAIM TO KNOW OUR PURPOSE, TO SIMPLY DESTROY

KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WE TOOK FROM YOUR WORLD ARE STILL ALIVE

WE UPGRADED THEM INTO HIGHER BEINGS, RELEASED FROM THE CONSTRAINTS OF THEIR PRIMITIVE, ORGANIC FORMS

IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST US, WE MIGHT JUST COME BACK TO FINISH THE JOB

----ERROR----
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE