Soundtrack

Started by 4xC, June 07, 2016, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xC

How about an ingame option to cycle through the game's main music tracks?

I noticed it was an option in the first CW game by turning the music icon on and off again, but if it remained in the later 2 CW games, then it has eluded me.
C,C,C,C

hbarudi

All 3 CW games had the option to change the music volume up or down and to turn it off, slide it all the way to the left.
CW1 gave icons, cw2 in option, and cw3 in menu.

Ovalcircle

He's referring to the different soundtracks in the game and that it would be nice if you could cycle between them whenever you want, like a playlist on an iPhone. He was using the CW1 example because if you turn the music off and then on again, it would play a different soundtrack/music. There is no such option in CW3. In my opinion, it sounds a good idea. 
[REDACTED]

"If you are good at something, never do it."

knucracker

Yeah, if I get 30 minutes I'll add a menu option that allows you to select which tracks play (by checkbox) and to jump to a track (by button).

SuperTerminator

Oooooh neat! The soundtracks rock so much!
I tried making CW3 custom maps once upon a time. I kinda failed. My maps were too large/stupidly long/stupidly easy. I think I only ever made one really good map, and its not for people who hate spores. I mean it'd be good shock therapy xD