Custom Map #9049: The long hall. By: Dah Doctor

Started by AutoPost, November 30, 2020, 07:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9049: The long hall

Author: Dah Doctor
Size: 210x61

Desc:
Nothing fancy about this map, no mods or sleeper nodes or PACS or even cursors. The only thing that makes this map different is the wind. It is blowing the creeper straight at you making it 100 percent more difficult to defend if your forge isn't max upgraded. The AC is there just for the heck of it (it won't do you much good) I hope you enjoy this map. This should take 30-60 minutes to complete btw.

marvinitfox

Very nice map, i like the blowing creeper. And yes, it makes anticreep pretty useless.

However, i think your estimation of
Quote from: AutoPost on November 30, 2020, 07:32:46 PMThis should take 30-60 minutes to complete btw.
May be just a tiny bit pessimistic.

Johnny Haywire

I agree with Marvin... although I found AC to be very useful in reducing the strength of the digitalis to make the blasters more effective.

I decided to pause this a bit but I don't think it's necessary... decent map and the wind effect is pretty cool.

Maybe next time add spores? Something to feel a sense of urgency. The only urgency I felt was in trying to beat Dom's score on my first attempt which didn't happen. And if at first you don't succeed, then why bother trying again? That's my motto.  :P

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?