Games played history?

Started by DethbyIT, November 09, 2011, 06:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DethbyIT

I'm not sure how much work this would involve - or now much interest there is - but I would like to see some kind of ready reference to my games played history.

Actually, games NOT played would be more useful.

I was just scrolling through the entire list of CW2 games now available, with a thought toward starting to work through all of them. Unfortunately, memory does not serve well enough to know which games I have played without doing individual score searches.
dbit

Karsten75

The closest simple thing I can think that Virgil can implement is that if you download the map through the in-game browser, a little mark appears on the map to show that you have downloaded it.

knucracker

I might be able to get something in place in the next update (coming shortly).  It's a little tricky to get local information to show up on the viewmaps html page, but I think I can do it from within the in-game browser.

DethbyIT

Excellent - thank you both for the comments.

Thank you also for no cracks about age/short-term memory.
:)
dbit

Cavemaniac

This will be a welcome addition to the game.

On a related note, another thing I'd like to see is dates with posted scores on the score tables.

That way you could see if you're playing a map that is still currently being contested, or if nobody has touched it for months/years - like some of the ancient/archive maps on CW1.
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

lich98

I have another Idea that fits the topic, could we have a Map Hall of Fame that all the maps that get 50 points total (after the score is totaled, Good-bad>50) then the map would get into this "hall of fame". The number of points needed could be increased but this was just what I thought.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Grauniad

Quote from: lich98 on November 09, 2011, 07:37:41 PM
I have another Idea that fits the topic, could we have a Map Hall of Fame that all the maps that get 50 points total (after the score is totaled, Good-bad>50) then the map would get into this "hall of fame". The number of points needed could be increased but this was just what I thought.

How do you figure that an additional request, totally unrelated to an individual player's download history, is "fitting the topic?"
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Mr.H

:(, you obviously didn't see my list. I think this game played history is great, can't wait for the next update....*impatiently twitching and drinking coffee to keep awake till update comes out*
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

lich98

I`ll stick with soda to drink to keep me up!
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Kamron3