Custom Map #33: Under the Ice

Started by AutoPost, August 20, 2011, 01:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #33: Under the Ice

Author: Cot teers

Desc:
Summary: tunnel beneath an icy landscape to retrieve a capsule. The map is small and straight forward. No fields, has pretty tiles. Fairly easy to beat, but with what score? Warning- has phantoms. Difficulty: really-easy, too easy-medium

Fisherck

These are some very impressive custom tiles. 8) And a good custom background too. Unfortunately, I am not quite that artistic... You should post these in the Custom Tiles Thread. I think people would love these. ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Karsten75

That entombed creeper was annoying. There was one cell that I just could not find. :(

Ranakastrasz

Quote from: Karsten75 on August 21, 2011, 03:06:07 PM
That entombed creeper was annoying. There was one cell that I just could not find. :(
Even using the minimap?

Cotters

Quote from: Karsten75 on August 21, 2011, 03:06:07 PM
I am sorry you did not like the embedded creeper. My intention was to give a person a challenging way to increase their score. It is possible to beat the map without disturbing any embedded creeper.
And, in trying to find that creeper for you; i found a goof. Messed up with the creeper-brush; the blue gem 3 blocks down from the middle-line/cavern has some creeper to the left of it. Went 3 sub-cells over and didn't notice...
Won't be making maps like this in the future.

cclloyd9785

You missed a spot where theres a gem but no ground covering it.