CW2 suggestions

Started by Ekiph, September 12, 2010, 06:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekiph

Upgradable weapons through energy rather than packets.
Bigger maps (achieved through a scroll bar.)
Deployable weapon that destroys creeper emitters.
Random emitters than come in with spores. Killable by SaM
Bot that raises or lowers terrain (1 square at a time)
In-depth analysis of current energy production and usage.
Difficulty selection (not just double down)
Player made campaigns

Thats all I can really think of right now.

The smoking revolver

1,2,3 are going to happen
4 has been suggested
5 uhh... what would be the point
6 not bad
7,8 YES!

Oh BTW game 2 will be totaly different. Go read the blog
There is always a I in team

UpperKEES

Ehm, packets are energy. ;)

Regarding your other suggestions, please see here.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Ekiph

Quote from: The smoking revolver on September 12, 2010, 07:45:07 PM
1,2,3 are going to happen
4 has been suggested
5 uhh... what would be the point
6 not bad
7,8 YES!

Oh BTW game 2 will be totaly different. Go read the blog

I was just saying more along the lines of, have you ever played a level where you needed to place something and you were off by one square? This happens a lot more in custom maps, but the feeling is just the same.

ontheworld

I was just saying more along the lines of, have you ever played a level where you needed to place something and you were off by one square? This happens a lot more in custom maps, but the feeling is just the same.

costum map makers oftenly do this on purpose, so yeah...

UpperKEES

Quote from: ontheworld on September 13, 2010, 12:46:40 PM
costum map makers oftenly do this on purpose, so yeah...

Exactly, so you might not want that functionality.

More important: read that blog! Most of your idea's are not applicable anymore. Start reading at the bottom of page 2 and don't forget the comments.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

crazyone76

hi guys im still alive and i have a suggestion (duh) most likely to late to be implanted for cw 2 but maybe for cw 3
fighting on surface and on ground a sort of combo of cw 1 and cw 2
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twi

I already said hydroelectric generators and/or puzzles, so I'll just say it again:
Hydroelectric generators and/or puzzles.

And the last person is indeed crazy.
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Fisherck

Quote from: Twi on October 02, 2010, 08:48:08 PM
I already said hydroelectric generators and/or puzzles, so I'll just say it again:
Hydroelectric generators and/or puzzles.

And the last person is indeed crazy.
That is the 3rd time I have seen you post that idea in under 24 hours. I can tell that you really want that idea implemented. But you might need to let that idea go, or at least for now.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

elcid534

i was thinking about a ipod touch version or a ipad,psp version of the game ,more towards ipot touch of me, for creeper world 2
with its own website and downloadable maps system like buyable dlc's

Echo51

Elcid, seeing as CW2 seems to be flash, and most likely is, that cant be done unless apple get their head out microsoft's ass and start allowing flash to play on them ^^
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Madpanda9000

Maybe some sort of weapon you can position on the top of a shaft that drops a massive bomb into the shaft?

Michionlion

you mean like a very very very upgraded launcher that can take out emmitters, a whole ton of creeper, maybe ground even?  and it can only be used once and is an upgrade of either the creeper conversion weapon (it has been sugested and will very likely be in cw2 [as i hear]) or a regular launcher that has been ugraded a ton, with some spicifc upgrades that determine what kind of bomb it is.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Omegatron

Perhaps some sort of nuke type weapon would be cool. It would take out everything in it's radius (except for emitters and the indestructible artefacts) including all the creeper (including friendly), all your structures and all the terrain so you have to be careful where you fire it.

Michionlion

yes, but it would be cool if you had to get this weapon by building a launcher and then ugrading it with speacial things and after so many... Wa La!  *Big bunch of Creeper gone*
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!