This topic is for discussion of map #3894: map 153 PAC-13

Author: yum234
Size: 140x150

Desc:
More harder than map 151. #PlayAsCreeper #GoodLuck

yum-forum

As was written before:

Quote from: Portelly on August 28, 2016, 11:49:48 AM
Don't downvote if you can't finish it the first time.

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Portelly

one thing for sure, this one will be downvoted to oblivion but don't take it personally (it's a nice one), other PAC makers have been there.

Spoiler

Start with the left (1) Spore to protect, hit on the nullifier.
Burst mode the two emitters to the middle right then burst north to take the third then the first pod is yours.

Don't try to force through land, use the void and don't fight AC full frontal.
[close]

Loren Pechtel

This time the start works as described on the other map.  Once I had a safe toehold it was simply a matter of looking for where I could push.

Johnny Haywire

Dude,

I absolutely LOVE your maps. I hadn't played in months and checked just to see what new maps there might be and your PAC maps are a personal favorite! I thought this one was fairly difficult, but not overly so to the point where I'd get frustrated with it. Thank you for the #PAC maps!! You ROCK!

;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

Good to see you back here Johnny! You need a hefty pack of potato chips, Yum has been busy!

Johnny Haywire

Aye! Got 3 bags and some M&M's standing by just in case!

I've played several of Yum's maps... the guy is really good! I like all his maps, but the PAC ones are just full of amazingness! They're YUMmy!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on August 30, 2016, 12:03:07 PM
Aye! Got 3 bags and some M&M's standing by just in case!

I've played several of Yum's maps... the guy is really good! I like all his maps, but the PAC ones are just full of amazingness! They're YUMmy!  ;D

So kind comments....  :-[

Thank You and You are welcome!  :)

P.S. This game is one of my favorite!
last

copperrein

Your maps are hard....but *I* like them. Thank you for creating this stuff.
I'm old and bitter

yum-forum

Quote from: copperrein on November 18, 2016, 02:48:23 PM
Your maps are hard....but *I* like them. Thank you for creating this stuff.

Very nice when result of my work enjoyable for players!  You are welcome!  :)
last

Marethyu2000

Quote from: Portelly on August 28, 2016, 03:09:39 PM
one thing for sure, this one will be downvoted to oblivion but don't take it personally (it's a nice one), other PAC makers have been there.

Spoiler

Burst mode the two emitters to the middle right then burst north to take the third then the first pod is yours.

[close]
sorry, but I don't understand what to do :D Nullifiers are quickly built and spores aren't loaded yet when they hit them, creeper won't last enough to destroy them. And creeper produced by burst mode is destroyed by normal towers and mortars

yum-forum

Quote from: Marethyu2000 on February 22, 2020, 11:31:07 AM

Spoiler

[close]
sorry, but I don't understand what to do :D Nullifiers are quickly built and spores aren't loaded yet when they hit them, creeper won't last enough to destroy them. And creeper produced by burst mode is destroyed by normal towers and mortars

I asked VideoBloger DarkRubberNeck to create video of this game . Hope she will find time.  :D
last

teknotiss

Spoiler

[close]

hey dude, this mode is a little different, so perhaps you are missing some knowledge?

if you select an emitter and press the "o" key, then all the other emitters "give" their strength to that selected emitter!

when you couple that with burst mode, and accept that you will not be able to protect all three of the northern emitters (no point trying the ones on single unit islands, they cannot spread digitalis into the void without a spore, and the Power Zone Beams are protecting that area), you can overwhelm one island at the cost of the other two.

so i went for taking the island numbered "1", not so hard to get established and then it is just a case of bashing away along the paths and using spores to spread along the top of the map!

good luck, feel free to ask for more help and i will go replay it and get a few screenshots.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Marethyu2000

Quote from: teknotiss on February 22, 2020, 02:21:38 PM

Spoiler

[close]

hey dude, this mode is a little different, so perhaps you are missing some knowledge?

if you select an emitter and press the "o" key, then all the other emitters "give" their strength to that selected emitter!

when you couple that with burst mode, and accept that you will not be able to protect all three of the northern emitters (no point trying the ones on single unit islands, they cannot spread digitalis into the void without a spore, and the Power Zone Beams are protecting that area), you can overwhelm one island at the cost of the other two.

so i went for taking the island numbered "1", not so hard to get established and then it is just a case of bashing away along the paths and using spores to spread along the top of the map!

good luck, feel free to ask for more help and i will go replay it and get a few screenshots.
well, "o" is for selecting all structures of the same type, "T" is for giving strength, I know. I was stuck after destroying emmiters, because I wasn't able to figure out how to get rid of towers, but spore came to help. And right used field. Thank you for your time and help

teknotiss

yeah sorry, "o" then click the emitter you want to boost... oops! :o

And happy to help dude! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus