Main Menu

2 computers

Started by PMouser, June 14, 2019, 10:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

I having trouble losing saves when i switch between desktop windows 7 to laptop windows vista. please help ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Karsten75

I am having some difficulty understanding, from the details you didn't provide what exactly the "trouble" is that you are seeing. What procedure are you following to transfer save files between Windows 7 and Windows Vista?

What error messages are you seeing, or how do you know you have trouble?

Which game are you referring to?

You are aware that both Windows 7 and Windows Vista are not supported operating systems anymore, right? Not even Valve is supporting Vista anymore. So I am assuming that you are not relying on Steam's Cloud Save to transfer files.

QuoteValve announced that starting January 1, 2019 the Steam client will no longer work on PCs running the Windows XP or Windows Vista operating systems,

PMouser

the saves from my completed games that are at knuckle crater. the scores not the saved games but i lose those too
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Karsten75

Quote from: PMouser on June 15, 2019, 04:15:35 AM
the saves from my completed games that are at knuckle crater. the scores not the saved games but i lose those too
I am sorry, I have no idea what you are trying to say and no way to give you any advice without understanding the issue.

Knucracker is out of pocket for some time, so I don't know when/if he can provide additional assistance.

For me to be able to help you, you should bear in mind that "half a brain needs a good word" and be very explicit and detailed in describing your issue.