Feedback from a newly returning player

Started by Nemoricus, March 23, 2014, 09:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjgalon

Sorry, i did my best to test it, and it seem like it was attacking what ever, sorry. I guess though attacking set to Digi, is the better option, in the situation you mention, and have at least 2 or 3. Sometimes I set to have 1 be creeper and 2 set to digi, as it helps, though, sorry can't be more help on that.

miquelfire

You select what the cannons focus on, so if you select digitalis, cannons will fire at the closest digitalis, then other units it can target once it can't see any. I never notice you could deselect that however. Might be a bug.

Kharnellius

Quote from: Tjgalon on March 24, 2014, 11:09:07 PM
Sorry, i did my best to test it, and it seem like it was attacking what ever, sorry. I guess though attacking set to Digi, is the better option, in the situation you mention, and have at least 2 or 3. Sometimes I set to have 1 be creeper and 2 set to digi, as it helps, though, sorry can't be more help on that.
I have found prioritizing digitalis shooting is the best option.  I keep all my guns at that by default.  Once the digitalis is pushed back enough the pulse cannons start clearing up the creeper.  As long as you have a couple it works great and less micromanagement!

Nemoricus

Prioritizing Digitalis is often a good option, yes. However, I still find myself needing to toggle the pulse cannons between Digitalis and Creeper more often than I would like, when shooting the closest hostile would give the behavior I want.

hbarudi

for those talking about farbor, just recently did it, check the other area of forum for my future posts about it.