Guide to Extra Units and game modes

Started by LULU1, August 20, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LULU1

I have been playing Creeper world (all) for a couple of years and I have a problem.

All you clever guys who have come up with new units and modes of operation building on the shoulders of other clever and ultimately on the god, Knuckle Cracker, have a tendency to abbreviate the description and in some cases make it really difficult to play a game for us mere mortals without playing at least some of the games that lead up to that game.

I am never going to get into making my own worlds but I do love playing them.

Do not get me wrong, there still enough good games coming up in colonial space to play and enjoy without too much special experience, but there are now 7667 maps, where would one start if you were just starting. The learning curve can be pretty steep and I am sure we all want to keep as many in the community as possible whilst we wait for CW4

Part of the problem is that in the forum for each map, you do not want to give spoilers to make it too easy but some hints would be great. May be like facebook talking about films, typing spoiler and 10 clear lines would work. I love watching "Brink" on you tube and learned alot from his play. Has he stopped playing CW3? Are there any others doing similar things?

I may have missed it but is the guide to help people get into non original game play modes. May be someone could even give a list of the important worlds, in order, to play to get into the clever stuff.