Custom Map #2445: base. By: THE DESTROYER

Started by AutoPost, August 30, 2015, 05:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2445: base

Author: THE DESTROYER
Size: 256x256

Desc:
you have landed on a planet with constant battle versus the creeper. humanity seems to lose. but then you came. you need to power up the colonys power, ore and totem stations. or else you will lose the battle of hope!

teknotiss

1st try = 10:29 i was pretty happy with that... til i saw helper had 7:59.... >:(
so on try 2.... 8:34!!!! arghhhhh
3rd on though dude.... ;)

i don't often get competitive, and this map i thought at first sight would be dull, but getting a fast time is surprisingly fun!

to the author!
hey dude thanks for making maps!
please try playing with the land textures, there area few presets and LOADS of textures in the custom options!
i'd also suggest making them only as big as they need to be, this map could have been half the size and been as much fun!
good one though!   8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

warren

Very rarely do I think: "I bet building a THOR could get me a faster time." On this map, however, it was necessary.

Cavemaniac

Quote from: warren on August 31, 2015, 02:29:11 PM
Very rarely do I think: "I bet building a THOR could get me a faster time." On this map, however, it was necessary.

I've rarely build a Thor.

I've never before needed more than one..

I had six of the darn things...
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

teknotiss

Quote from: Cavemaniac on August 31, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

"a thor"?
"six"?
ha!
lightweights!!!!
i was rocking about 24 on my fastest time....
FIREPOWER!!!  ;D ;)
8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Cavemaniac

Quote from: teknotiss on August 31, 2015, 07:42:45 PM
Quote from: Cavemaniac on August 31, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

"a thor"?
"six"?
ha!
lightweights!!!!
i was rocking about 24 on my fastest time....
FIREPOWER!!!  ;D ;)
8)

Ah.

Finished it, saw your time, couldn't face trying to beat it...!

You win this time my friend, but there will be another time.

(Start slow clap)
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

teknotiss

Quote from: Cavemaniac on August 31, 2015, 10:46:41 PM
Ah.

Finished it, saw your time, couldn't face trying to beat it...!

You win this time my friend, but there will be another time.

(Start slow clap)

;)
lol i'm not going to look at the scores in case someone has beaten mine.... don't want to have to do it again cos 3 is enough really...

The Destroyer

Quote from: teknotiss on August 30, 2015, 12:32:33 PM
1st try = 10:29 i was pretty happy with that... til i saw helper had 7:59.... >:(
so on try 2.... 8:34!!!! arghhhhh
3rd on though dude.... ;)

i don't often get competitive, and this map i thought at first sight would be dull, but getting a fast time is surprisingly fun!

to the author!
hey dude thanks for making maps!
please try playing with the land textures, there area few presets and LOADS of textures in the custom options!
i'd also suggest making them only as big as they need to be, this map could have been half the size and been as much fun!
good one though!   8)

Heya, i am the author of the level: base. I just wanted to say, thanks for all the nice things. It is truly heartwarming. I will take in any flaws of the map and make the next map better. Anyway reply if ya want to ask anything.

The Destroyer

Hello. I am the creator of the map. And i have to say for a map that i have done in 30 min to get so much attention so quickly is amazing! Thanks everyone! :)