Usefulness of the Forge's Singularity Weapon

Started by steelwing, October 19, 2013, 01:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulG

Michionlion

Mistet is an Arc Eternal mission, located in the Frykt system.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

PaulG

pyaehtetaung

Imposter

I like to use it in levels with an overabundance of totems, so there's plenty of energy for it. Been making some DMD maps like that :D

Ninointeli

The Forge's Singularity Weapon is awesome...
Saved me in a map once......
:o
"Reach for the stars!,And if you don't grab them at least your top of the world!"

daniels220

I used the singularity weapon essentially by accident on Frykt->Vapen. Took me 3 or 4 tries to get a base established, and then when I had one I was busy trying and failing to push out and forgot about the forge. When I looked back I had >1000 Aether and said heck, let's try this. Dropped a singularity near the Inhibitor without knowing how it worked, used up more Aether than I expected, went "oh crap", then "wait, maybe I can salvage this". It turns out that a couple minutes is long enough to build a Guppy from scratch, fly it over there and have it build and arm a nullifier, at which point everything dies and I spend a few minutes getting the weird collector-things powered on in order to find out how I was supposed to beat the level.