AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7449: teks048 cornucopia of creeper 2

Author: teknotiss
Size: 183x183

Desc:

Helper

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on June 12, 2019, 06:13:37 AM
Looks like a speed run...less than two minutes?

sorry dude i don't follow... shortest time is 1hr 22m 48.7s!

or am i missing some sarcasm?

or has a cheater score been removed?  :o   8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

D0m0nik

Yeah I was going for under 2 mins myself but messed up the start!  :P

Builder17

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 12, 2019, 02:55:42 PM
Yeah I was going for under 2 mins myself but messed up the start!  :P

There is quick win strategy in this map or is it impossible? :)

D0m0nik

No sorry, this is a slow and steady one. Lots of terping, then lots of guppies and singularities.

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 13, 2019, 02:22:54 AM
No sorry, this is a slow and steady one. Lots of terping, then lots of guppies and singularities.

That was the idea for this one at least! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Quote from: teknotiss on June 12, 2019, 02:24:57 PM
Quote from: Helper on June 12, 2019, 06:13:37 AM
Looks like a speed run...less than two minutes?

sorry dude i don't follow... shortest time is 1hr 22m 48.7s!

or am i missing some sarcasm?

or has a cheater score been removed?  :o   8)

Sincere apologies.
Yes that was (poorly done) sarcasm.
This is one of those games I'll be playing on for several days - with breaks in between sessions.
Thanks,
H

teknotiss

lol, it's cool, text lacks context too often...

if you had slapped a  ;) in there i would have got it sooner!  8)

RrR

Not exactly a speedrun, but a sub twenty minute time should be possible.

Spoiler
A stitch, in time, saves nine.
Spoiler
Maximise energy/ether production to use singularity to grab sprayers. Use sprayers to bomb gems to increase creeper production. Use sprayers to bomb flip emitters. Should be able to capture most before they are flooded.
[close]
[close]

D0m0nik

Quote from: RrR on June 17, 2019, 04:14:48 AM

Spoiler
Spoiler
Maximise energy/ether production to use singularity to grab sprayers. Use sprayers to bomb gems to increase creeper production. Use sprayers to bomb flip emitters. Should be able to capture most before they are flooded.
[close]
[close]

One of the markers of a good map is when you have a variety of possible routes to victory. These maps certainly brining out some creativity!

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 17, 2019, 01:41:25 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

One of the markers of a good map is when you have a variety of possible routes to victory. These maps certainly brining out some creativity!

that's nice of you to say! i hope my maps offer options for people to have fun however they prefer!  :D 8)

dkwkrp

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Thanks.
Good tips for a speedrun.  ;D