conquest maps for CW2

Started by bikkethepirate, July 30, 2011, 10:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikkethepirate

comparing CW1 and CW2. though code has 1000x more maps than chronom, story map numbers are the same, and i guess special ops and bonus are pretty much the same too, but CW 2 seems to lack a conquest maps section.

excluding the random generated maps, that makes CW 2 having 25 less maps than CW 1.

how about in a future patch, there is a conquest section to CW 2, plus the name makes more sense for CW 2

Grauniad

I believe that most players found the conquest maps boring and repetitive. I'm speculating here, but I think that if Virgil had the Chronom maps ready early on in CW1, he might never have created the Conquest maps.

Again, speculating further, there is space on the Bonus maps page for at least 10 more bonus maps. We all know that Virgil likes to provide free game updates over the perceived lifetime of the game to make it worthwhile for people who purchased the game, rather than stole a cracked copy. So we can live in hope that his brilliant vision of how the game can be adapted will translate in a few more unique Bonus missions in a future update.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

J

Wait a few days/weeks and you could create them by yourself.

Ebon Heart

exactly. A little longer, and you'll have thousands of uber-creative custom maps made by the creeper world population to suite all your cw2 map needs.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!