Custom Map #8205: ChessCSM B-3. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, March 02, 2020, 04:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8205: ChessCSM B-3

Author: builder17
Size: 144x60

Desc:
Please play this map only if you like both CSM and PAC playstyles. #Chess #Puzzle #Medium-hard difficulty

yum-forum

Very glad to play one more creative game from Master Builder17!  :D

Funny that PAC part of map using the most modern UI from Kajacx. Thanks for good work!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Builder17

Would you like next Chess-CSM with stargate blockers?  8)

yum-forum

Quote from: Builder17 on March 02, 2020, 12:27:07 PM
Would you like next Chess-CSM with stargate blockers?  8)
Surely will be cool! And with your chaines of connected flip-emitters (if possible 4-7 in one chain and with Bickford reaction)..
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Johnny Haywire

I really like what you've done with these maps. Feel free to add whatever you like to them.

It might be a greater challenge if once you build a unit, you can't destroy or move it. That would force us to think about playing as creeper as we build.

Although, some might find that too frustrating, I dunno. This one is very easy, imo. You really don't need to do much of anything except terraform a couple places.

The only thing I think I would prefer is to see the terrain limits at 1 = 100, but if that might ruin another game mechanic for you then it's no biggie.

Love your maps! Great work  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Builder17

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on March 17, 2020, 11:41:59 AM
I really like what you've done with these maps. Feel free to add whatever you like to them.

It might be a greater challenge if once you build a unit, you can't destroy or move it. That would force us to think about playing as creeper as we build.

Although, some might find that too frustrating, I dunno. This one is very easy, imo. You really don't need to do much of anything except terraform a couple places.

The only thing I think I would prefer is to see the terrain limits at 1 = 100, but if that might ruin another game mechanic for you then it's no biggie.

Love your maps! Great work  ;D ;D

Thanks! :) In case you haven't noticed it, snipers on beginning aren't possible to move or destroy?

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, I did notice that  ;)

And I don't want to make more work for you. I appreciate all the time you guys put into these maps. Just do whatever feels right  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?