End level bug

Started by dallabeneta, May 24, 2011, 10:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dallabeneta

Happened only one time, but I´ve been locked in a level after completion because I´ve delete a blaster or the nullifier right before que last nexus exploded. Lucklly I had a recent save game to end it again.

Sqaz

Are you sure you just didn't accidently pause the game? It won't show after winning, and when pressing "p" again it will still take some seconds before you really end the game.

Ebon Heart

that's odd... and like sqaz was saying, it sometimes takes a while to complete the mission after you kill the nexus.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

dallabeneta

Quote from: Sqaz on May 24, 2011, 10:53:38 AM
Are you sure you just didn't accidently pause the game? It won't show after winning, and when pressing "p" again it will still take some seconds before you really end the game.

Nope.

I already saw this happen on creeper world 1.

Spoiler
If you destroy Thor before he enter the blackhole the game never ends.
[close]

I know it´s another game but I think the issue works in the same way.

Sqaz

Quote from: dallabeneta on May 25, 2011, 01:54:16 PM

That would surprise me since you don't need a nullifier nor blaster to kill the Nexus and Dark Beams (The only way to harm it) haven't got any delay between their damage.

Grauniad

Quote from: dallabeneta on May 25, 2011, 01:54:16 PM
Quote from: Sqaz on May 24, 2011, 10:53:38 AM

Nope.

I already saw this happen on creeper world 1.

Spoiler
If you destroy Thor before he enter the blackhole the game never ends.
[close]

Actually, that bug got fixed. Download the game patch here: http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/patches.php
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Ebon Heart

and, unfortunately, I don't think the creeper world 2 boss is possible without dark beams... So no room for error there, and even if there were, there's nothing the dark beams need to do after you win.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!