problem with buying

Started by will, April 11, 2010, 06:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will

I bought the game but it won't start and I don't want to pay again to get it. It installed then said "the AIR is damaged please contact the author of the application for a new one" or something like that.

Karsten75

Quote from: will on April 11, 2010, 06:36:04 AM
I bought the game but it won't start and I don't want to pay again to get it. It installed then said "the AIR is damaged please contact the author of the application for a new one" or something like that.

Uninstall the application.

Go to Adobe's website and download the AIR installer from there.

Use Winzip or the Windows utility to extract the components of the CreeperWorld.exe file that you downloaded. The biggest component  in the download is the AIR installer. The CreeperWorld.AIR file is only about 8MB. Once you installed the Adobe.AIR module, if you double-click on the .AIR file, it will install.

If that fails, your download is damaged. Use the link you were provided whan you bought th eprogram and download it again. You will not have to pay again.

HTH

Fourjs

I bought it yesterday and still have not received the download confirmation to my e-mail.  Who do I contact?

Karsten75

Quote from: Fourjs on April 19, 2010, 08:09:42 PM
I bought it yesterday and still have not received the download confirmation to my e-mail.  Who do I contact?

Did you check your spam folder?

When you purchased, did you print out the order confirmation or take note of the order confirmation number?

THe KC store is operated by Fastspring. they may have a contact  site on their website or the store. Failing that, email support@knucklecracker.com with all the information you have.  If you used PayPal or a credit card, you can check your Paypal account or credit card account for the transaction to provide an order number or some supporting information.

Fourjs

Checked the spam folder.  Will look again.  Did not print it but copied it and e-mailed it to myself

Fourjs

Karsten75

Quote from: Fourjs on April 19, 2010, 11:50:07 PM
problem has been solved

Great! Can you tell us what you did or what happened to solve it? It adds to the combined experience of us all when someone else comes here with a problem.

Hope you enjoy the game.

Fourjs

E-mailed the address you gave and got a quick response.