Custom Map #2163: VACUUM CLEANER

Started by AutoPost, April 17, 2013, 09:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2163: VACUUM CLEANER

Author: yum234

Desc:
Please, use Emitter as Vacuum Cleaner for Creeper.

PMouser

I dont understand, use emitter as vacuum cleaner, so i cant beat it/
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

J

Send all the creeper through the 3x3 room with the AC emitter and it will kill some creeper for you. Quick-nullify the emitters as soon as you open their room. Don't forget to build more launchers and repulsors so you can keep up with the increasing amounts of creeper. Only use blaters to kill drones and creeper left behind when nullifying an emitter.

yum-forum

Personal sorry to player "unholy assmunch" ( play time 570 min 22.3 sec)!
I do not expected that this game will takes so much time.This game is not very easy,
but logical and not too complicated.
Main trick is that left upper Emitter You  can use as Vacuum cleaner for Creeper killing.
It helps in combination with shields, launchers and blasters. And all Creeper flow is in the direction
to this Vacuum cleaner. Also better to kill creeper emitters from back side using shield and nulifyer.
And one more advice -  please kill emitters and open way for creeper to vacuum cleaner one by
one (step by step). In other case will be shortage of energy.l
Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

PMouser

huh, i cant get the nelifier close enough because of the shield

J

Try this:

- S N
T T S
T E T

T: terrain
S: shield
E: emitter
N: nullifier

PMouser

i am having trouble with having enough energy, please help thanks, i had to settle for a half played game, i need hundreds of save slots

JmfR

Anti-Creeper emitter does one small production then nothing for at least 30 minutes and at this point it is just watch launchers attack the compressed puddles of creeper for the next hour. I'm assuming there is a mechanic I am not familiar with, if so please advise.20230713094718_1.jpg