Should I have *****SPOILER*****after final Story Mode world?

Started by Nephthys, October 18, 2013, 05:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephthys

So... I finished Story Mode,
Spoiler
chose Skars
[close]
and completed Cricket. I got the
Spoiler
Final Transcript.
[close]
Then hit Onward. At which point my ancient system locked up & I had to shut off my computer without exiting the game or Windows.

Came back on, & had lost all my changes to settings. Clicking on Arc Eternal took me to the first world. I clicked each one & it showed 1/1, 3/3, etc.

Long story somewhat shorter, should I have
Spoiler
the third Titan, Thor
[close]
when I go to the Prospector Zone? Because I don't. So, I loaded the Auto-Save which showed the level (Cricket) complete &
Spoiler
Thor
[close]
was on the map. Chose Exit Game & got
Spoiler
The Final Transcript again.
[close]
But
Spoiler
Thor
[close]
is still not there when I go to the Prospector Zone. Is that how it is supposed to be? Or do I have to start from an earlier save & beat Cricket again & hope my system doesn't lock up? ???

As always, thanks for your assistance! (And I realize these will only be Spoilers for anyone that is behind me (very short line) & hasn't completed Story Mode. But I didn't want to give anything away to anyone who just found the forum and is searching for info).

Thanks again,
N.

J

Spoiler
You can't have the thor in the prospector zone and tormented space.
[close]

TLMike

The thing you mentioned is only for that one mission. It's not like the other techs in that it's not permanently obtained. Kinda like the "Things" you get on Day 20 in CW2.

Grauniad

Best. Spoiler. Post. Ever. :)

You can make
'that thing'
that thing
[close]
available on DMD maps and also on any custom map you create.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Nephthys

LOL  Glad you liked my multi-spoiler post. (That maybe wasn't really full of spoilers).

And thanks to all for the replies. Glad that I don't have to replay the ending again. Although, after barely beating Farbor in time, (2nd phase 93%) it was nice to have a tough-ish level that WASN"T timed!