Previous topic - Next topic

speedkore

Hi all, i have some ideas for a new titan:

Bomber Atomic:
Cost : 500
Reload : 1250
Ammo : 1 bomb
dammage : 1.5x bertha area damage

I know it's not the same graphic charter than BigV but, if you like it, say it please :)

J

Feel free to design it using CRPL, but I'm 99.9% sure V won't add it as core unit.

speedkore

i know :) but this is the principe of mind storm, perhaps if he look that he has another idea

and it's just for fun :)

pawel345

I say rather than just damage, it would be nicer for it to drop AC, like for example load 500 unit's of AC and 500 energy and it drops a bomb that does a PZ bertha and drops the AC. Then it would be a really useful unit to get a forward base somewhere in deep creeper.

speedkore

Yea good Idea!!!!!

it could drop a "guppy" Like this we can syncronise this with somes blaster and doing a HQ ^^

pawel345

but it would need to be really costly, as otherwise it would be OP. My idea for a titan would be something similar to this, a AC bomber which has let's say 10 bombs 100 AC each, which are manually fired, and has guppy like packet storage. The entire unit would be like the 3rd titan, with the change that the main cannon would fire AC bombs and can give out the stored packets. Is still blocked by AntiAir towers. But I don't know how to code that in CRPL.

TonyP2000

I think this would be a great CRPL unit. And did you design that sprite yourself cause if so that is really awesome.
Vote Tony!

speedkore

yes like my fan art, with cinemas 4d :)

thanks a lot

TonyP2000

I always thought it would be a great idea to have people submit models/sprites to be used for other players to use as custom units as they see fit.

We can have a forum page set up for just fan art units and enemies for players to use for brutal CRPL coding. That way custom maps will have a wide range of crazy custom units and surprises on top of just good coding.
Vote Tony!

Karsten75

Quote from: speedkore on October 14, 2013, 09:54:51 AM
Hi all, i have some ideas for a new titan:

Bomber Atomic:
Cost : 500
Reload : 1250
Ammo : 1 bomb
dammage : 1.5x bertha area damage

So, your "Titan" will cost 2x the cost of a Bertha to construct, will cost more than 8 times the Bertha to fire and will cause 1.5 times the damage of the Bertha? And if I build the Bertha on a PZ (as I mostly try to do), the figures for your unit are even worse.

And BTW, I tried out your custom AC map, but it also is one of those "too much of a good thing" - I never finished it and probably never will. Sorry. There isn't really a challenge, not even to get a foothold on the second island and then it gets a lot tedious.

speedkore