Is busizhe a hacker?

Started by Asbestos, October 18, 2016, 11:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stdout

I don't want to come off creepy and I'm not trying to start a witchhunt, but I googled for busizhe and found that he has an account on at least two websites dedicated to "cheats and mods" for newly released video games. That additional evidence makes me unwilling to consider that he's just super skilled. I think making a map to trap him is a complete waste of time. The only option is we try to ignore his scores or to convince Virgil to delete his scores. As Domonik said above, he's making a mockery of the game.

GoodMorning

Still, a trap map (Call it "Trap", why not...) will pay off for ever, in terms of catching cheats.

I agree with you, but the only satisfaction I can see in highscores is to know that you beat the other players, and cheating obviates that.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

strigvir

Quote from: stdout on December 24, 2016, 08:45:39 AM
I don't want to come off creepy and I'm not trying to start a witchhunt, but I googled for busizhe and found that he has an account on at least two websites dedicated to "cheats and mods" for newly released video games. That additional evidence makes me unwilling to consider that he's just super skilled. I think making a map to trap him is a complete waste of time. The only option is we try to ignore his scores or to convince Virgil to delete his scores. As Domonik said above, he's making a mockery of the game.
That clears out a lot, he probably freezes the value for maximum of particles on the map with CE and him using the same nickname as in-game and on cheat forums means he isn't very smart, hence variable times between maps.

Sorrontis

Maybe someone should try using CE to see what we can do with it in PF.

Also:
Quote from: stdout on December 24, 2016, 08:45:39 AM

I'll play devil's advocate here. Having used CE at one point in his life (2014), does not mean he still uses it. There's plenty of websites that I'm on that I no longer use; some that put the Sorrontis name to shame...
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

stdout

Well, at this point I think we should drop the subject and let Virgil do what he's going to do. Suggesting a thread lock.

GoodMorning

A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.