Custom Map #1955: The Hidden Enemy (part 7 of 7) The End of the World....

Started by AutoPost, February 07, 2013, 04:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1955: The Hidden Enemy (part 7 of 7) The End of the World....

Author: Angel

Desc:
Welcome to Antartica....you shall now be EXTIRMINATED!

Angel

Here is a tip,
Spoiler
make sure you build multiple reactors at the beginning, use shields in the beginning if needed, build your blasters as far down as you can before the creeper comes, be at the bottom chamber by 60% or close to, charge time on nexi, attack the nexus with the 3 health guard emitters, and build your DB so that there is 2-3 squares to the RIGHT of you (the last square against the wall) clear out the creeper in the extra spaces, build micro rift(s) next to your DB, send your LB ship up to the enclosed FRIENDLY emitter, build a micro rift halfway, then a beacon, micro rift, and a DB up next to that emitter, (i left the emitter under said nexus, killed the others, dont worry about gateways, phantoms coils need to be made before the opening...this map takes MULTIPLE TRIES ON THE TOP...any other questions, i will answer. I wish i kept the saved data so i could show you a picture...but one last thing...you need to build a shield with a DB so that you can build a micro rift and still have room for some CB so that they can reach the nexus and even better, the last emitter around it, if you leave it...
[close]

I did kill the nexus at 98.5%...my adrenaline was pumping too xD just wanted to be done with the map, thank god i saved it every % of the nexus :D

NOTE: ALL the nexus have a 1 health emitter hidden under them that the DB WILL hit before the nexus.
NOTE: Micro Rifts make good bait for the drones, to keep em away from your mirrors and beams.
NOTE: Build sufficient amounts of CB, DM, and PC before opening up everything.
All of my maps take a few things:
1. Patience.
2. Saving often/trying different things every time.
3. Knowing that the simple is always wrong.
4. Love for your great Angel who spends hours and possibly days on maps that people hate. :D

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.