Uploading Maps

Started by TonyP2000, August 19, 2011, 12:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyP2000

I have recently downloaded the editor and have already made a map on it. Unlike CW1 which has a page that you can submit your map to, I am not able to find the spot to upload maps for CW2.

Can anyone help me with this?

(I notice that only maps made by the Betas are online.)

Thanks

>Tony
Vote Tony!

Grauniad

Go to http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewmaps.php

Your page should look as the image attached.  There are already non-beta custom maps in the queue, but other than CW1, all maps "age" for 24 hours before they are available for downloading.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

Yeah, there are maps in the queue and they will start showing up today and tomorrow.  Looks like around 3 or so will show up today and then more will start rolling in through the night and into tomorrow (New York time).  I will try to get a display of the maps waiting in the queue (like I have for CW1 maps on the CW1 maps upload page), so folks can get an idea of what is coming.

crazyone76

ye nice timing virgil
was what I was thinking when I opened the forums and saw new update
just installed my new pc and have to instal all my other games again (not gonna copy to ex hard drive with my old pc speed gonna take a week) and so I cant enjoy the map editor until its done....
Its like you timed it.....hm
atleast it is released  :)
edit: XD I can wait another week becuase its cw (very special)
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grauniad

Next time I'm sure Virgil will co-ordinate his release timing with your requirements.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon