This topic is for discussion of map #2953: Maze of Lies

Author: Ssteve

Desc:

PMouser

help please i cant figure this out ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Steve

Hi PMouser....remember its a Maze of 'Lies' ... so dont believe everything you see or hear----the main goal is to get to the area top right, where the techs are.  Good Luck !!

PMouser

ye, i know but i cant get dug in because i am constantly flooded and attacked going to the techs. i cant get enough energy as my as there is no room for the reactors. ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Steve

Try pausing the game before every move, till you can get to the top right.  This might help.  Any wasted time, or running out of energy on the way up will spell doom.  And the Only place you can get dug-in is in the top right space.

Bongo

Quote from: PMouser on October 03, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
help please i cant figure this out ty

Spoiler

When you start pause the game. Turn on the Beacon on the top right, and activate EVERY Reactor. This should give you enough energy to move your ship to all the Techs while digging. You can also move a few of the Blasters out of the Creeper pool to save them. Once at the Techs it's a little tricky. I used 8 conversion bombs while building a Dark Beam, with two Reactor Upgrades.. Remember a DB needs 12 energy to continuously work.
[close]

Good luck!