Question on terrian and creeper flow

Started by haloguy48, December 31, 2009, 12:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haloguy48

Alright, for apart of one of the maps I am making, I never tested out a simple fact.... I am most sure that the creeper DOES flow between this, but I want to be 100% sure. If I am wrong though, I will just open the meeting points.

~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Mrmcdeath

Can't you just test it by sending your map to the game?
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

haloguy48

Quote from: Mrmcdeath on December 31, 2009, 12:19:17 AM
Can't you just test it by sending your map to the game?

If you would see the map you would understand ._. But I just want to double check to make sure. Im pretty positive that it flows between, just not as much as it would be open.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Mrmcdeath

Yea sorry... I don't know what I just said lol... Im pretty sure that it would flow through.
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

djcian

yeah i am 100% percent sure this would flow through.  and it doesn't matter what is on that map just make another map and quickly test it
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

haloguy48

aight thanks for both your input. I would normally test something like this on my own, but I am going through the map and trying to find any flaw so another messup like on part 6 doesn't happen and trying to finish it up and post it up.

Locked.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~