Custom Map #8726: 50x50. By: TrickyCorp Small Levels

Started by AutoPost, August 04, 2020, 05:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8726: 50x50

Author: TrickyCorp Small Levels
Size: 50x50

Desc:
At this level, I combined a few things and also added some new ones. The more terrain you cover, the harder the enemy will fight. Make sure to save every once in a while. This is a hard level after all, where mistakes are easily made. Good luck and Have fun! It took me quite long to get everything to work as intended.

TrickyPlayer

If you can beat this level you prove that you can handle a challenge. After all, I combined most of my tricks here.

Don't read the spoiler if you want to figure things out yourself.
Spoiler
No hints, sorry. Just because you want a hint doesn't mean I will give you some.
Spoiler
Just because this spoiler is hidden doesn't mean there are secret hints here.
Spoiler
Hey, what are you doing? You do realize there is nothing here, right?
Spoiler
You are being very persistent. Well, I guess I can give you a little hint then: Spores will come starting from the 5 minute mark, all targetting the rainmaker.
Spoiler
You want more hints? Sorry, but it is really over with the hints now.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

I am instantly asking you to solve algebra here without telling you the basic rules first. You will have to figure out the most important strategies on your own. However, if you played my other levels you should already know most of the important things.
Spoiler
OK, here is a hint: if the enemy gets stronger when you cover more terrain, should you clean away creeper without a reason?
Spoiler
In case you didn't get it: let the creeper flow unless it dangerous to your buildings. Try to play defensive until you have enough energy to go offence, and even then you may want to keep playing defensive.
Spoiler
I am pretty sure you understood it. Why are you clicking this? Just to see what I have to say?
[close]
[close]
[close]

Fun fact: Even though the emitter also looks cool inside the red enemy, it is only there because I can't get CRPL cores to support/create digitalis.
Fun fact 2: if you rate a level 1/10 because it is too difficult, you are not rating the level, but yourself.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P