Nice Job, Hard Art & Quagmire Quest - Three map series by UpperKEES

Started by UpperKEES, April 01, 2010, 03:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

UpperKEES

I've added a new map, Nice Job 10: The Teacher.

Click the link above to play, or see the second post of this topic for more details.

Quote from: The smoking revolver on May 11, 2010, 03:35:06 PM
i have an idea, the chemist!

The Chemist is almost finished; it will be Nice Job 16.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

UpperKEES

I've added a new map, Nice Job 11: The Prince.

Click the link above to play, or see the second post of this topic for more details.

Vexsin

been so busy lately, falling behind on your maps!

UpperKEES

There are of course (a few ;)) more important things in life than playing, but I'm sure you'll catch up. I haven't played (or reviewed) any map myself either during Pentecost. Tonight I'll upload the next one and try to play the next map of your EFK series (that I still haven't finished yet, but it's always good to know there are some nice maps remaining on the list :)).

UpperKEES

I've added a new map, Nice Job 12: The Collector.

The smoking revolver

Quick question before i play collecter, wheres the emmiter?
There is always a I in team

UpperKEES

There's one underneath each item and they get progressively stronger (from top left to bottom right). Because you can place a blaster in between 2-4 pools you can cap them rather easily.

The smoking revolver

thanks!

*goes to play*
*dies*
*DIES*
*DIES!!!!!*

darn it!!!;)
There is always a I in team

UpperKEES

See the comments page for some tips. But indeed, this is one of the harder maps.... ;)

NNR_Alex

ok this might be in bad taste but when i thought of it i couldn't stop laughing.  here'e one for ya, "oil spill container"  the description could read something like "while the workers to deal with their problems in the real world let's solve this issue creeper world style'.  maybe a few survivor pods to be animals to save and you'd get upgrades for saving each one, then the inspectors would require  you to connect to each totem to pass the new inspection to make sure things are contained.  Just something I thought i'd put out there, after all you are talking about a soccer player map that you bumped back to go in time with the world series. (If I had any experience with the map editor at all I'd give it a shot myself)

Seriously ever since the oil spill i've been thinking 'it's practically a real life case of creeper world'.

UpperKEES

Thanks for the idea, but I know of 2 players who already did something with this:

- Deepwater Horizon by Neilos
- Exxon Valdez by Mothwentbad

The Soccer Player will be published today, but I first have to set a score myself....

Edit: and there's another oil map in queue.

UpperKEES

I've added a new map, Nice Job 13: The Soccer Player.

Click the link above to play, or see the third post of this topic for more details.

ontheworld

team 1: "blasting" america
team 2: "doom emmiting" Germany

yeah... =$

UpperKEES

Well, I chose red and blue for the teams (to contrast with the green field), so you figure out which national teams match these colors....

Both Germany and the US play in white as far as I know.

I wouldn't mind a final between The Netherlands and Germany! :)

Edit: actually any opponent is fine with me.... ;D