cannot submit scores

Started by beirirangu, August 23, 2010, 10:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beirirangu

i have just imput the latest patch and i have played the same game several times now, without it ever asking to submit the score... i understand that i need to submit the score in order for knuckle cracker to even accept it, but i can't. why is that?

Karsten75

One of two things:

1. The update to Version 0380 didn't work right. Uninstall the game, reinstall, and reapply the patch again. Make sure you download the patch again from the website.

2. You are using a cracked version downloaded from a torrent. While this shows the correct version on the opening screen, it is not really the fully upgraded version.

Karsten75

I see you have now submitted a map (with a score) so I guess your problem is resolved.

DethbyIT

@Karsten75,
As a brand new member, I have that same problem.
I've played 4 different "Custom Maps" to completion, but no scores have been recorded.

Am I supposed to do something after OC gets transported (searched FAQ's, but not finding anything).

Thank you,
dbit

Karsten75

Check out this topic and see if the steps to submit scores there are the same as those you followed.

DethbyIT

@Karsten75,
That is the process I have been following for the standard games, but I honestly can't recall if I specifically clicked on "Submit Score" for the custom games.

I guess the only thing to do is play another one and double-check (oh darn!).

I'll post back with the results.
Thanks,
dbit

UpperKEES

Just make sure you have version 0380. The topic Karsten posted a link to tells you where to find this version number.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

DethbyIT

@UK - Thank you. I did the update after installing and have been *this close* to a great score on your Squad Leader....but keep losing focus.
Great game!

DethbyIT

:-[

Ummm - the "Name" you type in after you finish a game is the "Name" that appears with the score in the game listing.

Please file this one under...nevermind.

(But thank you for responding.)

UpperKEES

Well, at least you can submit scores now.... ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview