Custom Map #7323: 8hhR.4 Vnn4.2. By: PastorHealer

Started by AutoPost, April 23, 2019, 01:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7323: 8hhR.4 Vnn4.2

Author: PastorHealer
Size: 191x117

Desc:
A little something to calm your nerves...

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

pastor.healer

yum-forum

Super interesting design. Leads to intention to play game.  :D
last

pastor.healer

Thank you!

Oh my goodness 
A hole in the game...   

Now pajajesek, play the game like there was no hole...

D0m0nik

The rating of this map is criminal. Another classic PH, thank you.

EEderle

Actually - I don't rate because my rating also would be very low... I used to love PH maps ... but in the last time they are no fun at all ... For me (and that's why I don't want to rate his hard work) it's endless trying and guessing and I have the feeling that if you do one tiny small move or wait a second to long you have to restart

Maybe I am missing something - but I can see why many people (including me) get frustrated

yum-forum

Unfortunately playing was not successful...  :-\
last

D0m0nik

Quote from: EEderle on April 25, 2019, 04:39:12 AM
Actually - I don't rate because my rating also would be very low... I used to love PH maps ... but in the last time they are no fun at all ... For me (and that's why I don't want to rate his hard work) it's endless trying and guessing and I have the feeling that if you do one tiny small move or wait a second to long you have to restart

Maybe I am missing something - but I can see why many people (including me) get frustrated

Yes a lot of these maps require a lot of saving and loading if a bug pops. I can see why that is not for everyone but they are intended to be challenging maps, every game needs a challenge. I respect you not rating it, I think it is a shame that people rate it 1 because they can't complete it, that is just petty.

diesel

I also loved this map, and I like that somebody puts out challenging maps that don't use CRPL scripts. It's a 10 for me and some other players on here - thanks PH!

pastor.healer

I appreciate your comment Diesel...   Just added a new one for you...  :)

Johnny Haywire

Any day you beat a Pastor Healer map, it's a good day.  :)

If you don't like his maps, you won't like this one. It took me two wrong starts before I was able to find the balance needed to fortify the bottom base.

The main trick to his maps is to keep the digitalis far from your base. I upgrade range pretty quickly to at least level 2. Plenty of energy and aether available... ya just gotta figure out how much energy you consume at the start to get your tech up.

My least favorite feature of CW3 is the runners. My second least favorite is digitalis. Both are just annoying to me, but I admit they do add a needed challenge to the game. Having said that, this map is heavy with runners and digi and I actually enjoyed playing it. So perhaps you will too!

Thanks for the map, PH!  ;D (If you're still around)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?