Help me find my maps!

Started by Ebon Heart, June 18, 2013, 04:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebon Heart

Now that summer's come around, as some of you know, I've been working on some cw2 maps again. And I have a habit of distributing files to those who are interested. My computer crashed, and l lost all the files that were stored on it. If you have one of my maps, could you please email it to me at ebonheartcw@gmail.com? It would be greatly appreciated.
Maps I'm looking for:
A Tragedy Forgotten Part 3
A Tragedy Forgotten Part 4
A Tragedy Forgotten Part 5
First Encounters Part 5
First Encounters Part 6
First Encounters Part 7
Minecraft at night
The Super Collider: revamped
The Obstacle Course

I will mark makes off this list as I get them. Thank you!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Ringo

http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewmaps.php?author=Ebon+Heart+and+PeterPower&embedded=false&gameVer=

^^^ Those have your name in it so i don't know if they are yours.

http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewmaps.php

These look nice.

First Encounters Part 4 Tragedy Forgotten Part 1

I forget how to actaully look up your own maps but theres a link to one of your maps in your sig and that is how i found those (by clicking on your name in the details of the map).

Edit*

The only way i can find my maps is by finding a map of mine clicking that map to take you to the download page then click your name in the details of that map. Or you could go to the custom map search and look for your name.

It helps if you use one name.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Ringo on June 18, 2013, 12:57:50 PM
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewmaps.php?author=Ebon+Heart+and+PeterPower&embedded=false&gameVer=

^^^ Those have your name in it so i don't know if they are yours.

http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewmaps.php

These look nice.

First Encounters Part 4 Tragedy Forgotten Part 1

I forget how to actaully look up your own maps but theres a link to one of your maps in your sig and that is how i found those (by clicking on your name in the details of the map).

Edit*

The only way i can find my maps is by finding a map of mine clicking that map to take you to the download page then click your name in the details of that map. Or you could go to the custom map search and look for your name.

It helps if you use one name.
The maps I'm missing are the ones that have not been uploaded here yet. They're works in progress. I had them stored on my computer and lost them. I've sent some of my work in progress maps to people on the forums before, and I was hoping some of them might still have them.

J

You sent obstacle course to me over a year ago but in meantime my computer also crashed once. I don't have any of these map (anymore). Gonna look through my main now to see if you ever sent me one by mail.
EDIT: no, only ATF2

Hunter Seeker

First encounters part 5 :) your welcome.
Aspire to Inspire

CobraKill

First Encounters Part 7

I'm still looking for more
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Ebon Heart

So I got a version of "A Tragedy Forgotten Part 3", but it's really really old. Does anyone have a recent version of the map? (At least a version after pipes were added?)

Ebon Heart

I found a few of these maps lying around the forums. Lol. I ended up scrapping First Encounters Part 5 and am restarting it... I'm still looking for a recent version of A Tragedy Forgotten Part 3. I'll be locking this topic in a few days. I feel like I've gotten everything that's still out there.

Ebon Heart

Hey, sorry to bump this but I just downloaded CW2 and 3 again and was wondering if anyone had a copy of A Tragedy Forgotten Part 3. It's really been bugging me that I never finished that series... If I could find the file I'll give it a go. I used to share my maps around a lot, so I wonder if any of the oldies are still here. :D