Custom Map #11109: THE SHATTERED WORLD. By: Sev

Started by AutoPost, April 16, 2024, 06:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11109: THE SHATTERED WORLD

Author: Sev
Size: 256x256

Desc:
An unstable and shattered world that Command has tasked you to suppress the Inhibitor. However, it gets harder as the world ggets more unstable, having more spore attacks to the point where after 2 hours and 221 minutes, the world becomes unsuitable for life. But do you really trust Command? Or is this just a way of disposing you? After all, it's uncertain what will happen...

spirix

If you're curious what the hex message says and can't decode it yourself, here it is:

Spoiler
Y O U   D O   N O T   K N O W   W H A T   Y O U   A R E   D O I N G .

Y O U   A R E   G O I N G   T O   C A U S E   A N   I M B A L A N C E   I N   T H I S   W O R L D .

N U L L I F Y   T H A T   I N H I B I T O R ,   A N D   Y O U   W I L L   P E R I S H .

I   W A R N   Y O U .   A L L   I S   N O T   W H A T   I T   S E E M S .
[close]

stdout

Nice map. This is a good speedrun one and I'm looking forward to playing it again to see how many more minutes I can shave from my time. Thanks for making it!

hawgwash

Fun map.  Very "busy" map, visually intimidating.  But ended up being not as hard as it looked.  Thanks for creating!

Loren Pechtel

Argh!

Figured out how to be more aggressive with the Thors and got the inhibitor in 15 minutes.  Then I had to spend another three picking up stuff for it to actually finish.

stdout

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on April 17, 2024, 03:00:05 PMArgh!

Figured out how to be more aggressive with the Thors and got the inhibitor in 15 minutes.  Then I had to spend another three picking up stuff for it to actually finish.

Yeah you gotta pick that stuff up at the beginning and before the inhibitor falls. That's how I got my time.