A second even MORE frivolous typo report...

Started by Nephthys, February 25, 2014, 06:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephthys

...being the lack of a question mark when being asked to save to Slot 1.

Miksu

You are a bad man! I can never save again. :(

Asbestos

Quote from: Miksu on February 26, 2014, 05:53:58 AM
You are a bad man! I can never save again. :(
Good thing I always save on file 0!

Nephthys

LOL   I said it was frivolous!

And yeah, I realize that by pointing this out I am being pedantic. Also, I can be accused of expecting perfection, which isn't always reasonable. But I noticed it, so I mentioned it. And I know ya'll are teasing. That's okay, too.

Does it really need to be fixed? No. The save slot functions perfectly well without the question mark. But since all the other save slots have the question mark, I brought it up simply for the sake of consistency.

I'm quite sure it is rated near the bottom of any list of improvements to the game. Which is as it should be. I can live with that.  :)

asmussen

I wouldn't necessarily say that it's at the bottom. (Although I'm sure it's not at the top either...) It's probably not a high priority fix as far as impact goes, but I imagine the amount of work it takes to implement a fix is also a factor. While this isn't a very critical fix, I'm sure it's one that is extremely easy to implement, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it get fixed in the next beta build down the road somewhere.
Shawn Asmussen