Am I missing something?

Started by jman, January 10, 2014, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jman

???

Spoiler
At Arca I've destroyed the Nexus with the Thor ship's main canon and the dialog comes up between Abraxis and Alaina and then I click on "Claim Victory" but when I return to the system map shows 0/1 victories. If I go back to Arca, there are still creepers coming out of the Arc. Have I missed sometihng???
[close]

knucracker

What version of the game are you playing with?  Look at the bottom left of the main menu for the version number.  This sounds like a problem corrected in the more recent builds. So if you are running an older version, try the latest public beta and I bet the problem will be corrected.
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=14505.0

jman

Version is 1.10. Other than is problem, CW3 has been awesome :)

Edit: Just checked the links, version 1.58??? Wow. I downloaded directly from Knuckle Cracker. Hmmm. Anyway, if I download the latest version, how do I keep my progress?

Lost in Nowhere

Reinstalling does not overwrite or delete progress.
Don't die! :)

jman

Awesome! Thanks for the help, downloading now.

jman

No love even after playing through again  :(

knucracker

Don't start from a previous save. Make sure you restart the mission from the planet menu.

Alternately you can press alt-u when your ship is orbiting the planet. Then exit to the main menu and return.

jman

Thanks. Will do. Fingers crossed.

jman

Love at last! Thanks so much. Will say this, my time is getting better and better the more I beat that world.  ;D