Welcome!

Started by knucracker, October 03, 2013, 08:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

Welcome to the CW3 universe!  I hope your stay is long and prosperous.  CW3 includes thousands of built in worlds, a DMD map generator, and of course support for custom maps.  During your journey you may find things of interest, develop questions and need answers, or feel inspired to share a story of your exploits, victories, and on occasion defeat.  If so, this is your forum.

xing

Thankyou for eventually letting us at it :D

peter

Virgil, may I just simply say thank you.

CobraKill

And so it finally sees the light of day, emerging from the darkness and mystery that is beta. I can't wait to start playing custom maps.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Duomaxwel

Wanted to add a personal thank you to V. So far its really good. Worth the wait.

4xC

At long last, secrecy is no longer our game among the general public.

More importantly, CW3's greatness shines for anyone on the planet to bask in.

It's almost sad though because not only am I a great keeper of secrets, I love being secretive. That's one reason why I once tried to write a riddle on another forum here that turned out to be an enigma; I wanted to present a challnge that would take time by not giving too much away, but I didn't give away enough.  :D
C,C,C,C

crazyone76

windwaker hd or creeper world? argh why are you making me choose
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nephthys

I almost feel sorry for all the Beta testers. At first I was envious of them. But they don't get the same thrill of the full release that the rest of us are experiencing!

I know they (Betas) are excited about the release & are no doubt sharing in our happiness to a degree. But those of us seeing the whole game for the first time get a huge OMG WOW feeling all at once.

Hmm... I hope this makes at least SOME sense.  :-\

Thank you for the Welcome & Thank You for all of your hard work to give us many, many hours of happy game play. In fact, I am neglecting other important issues in my life because I just can't pull myself away from CW3. Which reminds me, I need to go start the next world!

teknotiss

Quote from: Nephthys on October 05, 2013, 05:02:01 PM
I almost feel sorry for all the Beta testers. At first I was envious of them. But they don't get the same thrill of the full release that the rest of us are experiencing!

I know they (Betas) are excited about the release & are no doubt sharing in our happiness to a degree. But those of us seeing the whole game for the first time get a huge OMG WOW feeling all at once.

Hmm... I hope this makes at least SOME sense.  :-\

i don't think any of us mind, we're all pretty excited anyway :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

NNR_Alex

Virgil, I just wanna say you've done a great job.  I've finished story mode and am starting to explore the other modes now.  I'm taking a break to check the forums and see what treads and questions are being asked, because I've got a few of my own that I'm hoping have been answered, if not, I'll add mine to the list.  But anyways, great job, both on the gameplay, and the story.