August 7, 0973

Started by Karsten75, August 24, 2010, 03:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Pretty hard map, IMHO. Perhaps one of the toughest Chronom maps I've played.

ontheworld

lot easier if you move OC to the far highground in the middle..

Karsten75

Quote from: ontheworld on August 24, 2010, 03:59:27 PM
lot easier if you move OC to the far highground in the middle..

I tried and got flooded out. Maybe my headache is clouding my thinking.

Blaze

Hard? More like Hardly.

I let it run for 5-10 minutes on double speed, then I started building stuff on the high ground closest to the bottom of the map, and won.

My score is bad cause it was running for 5-10 minutes without me doing anything, and it was also on double speed the whole time as well.

Karsten75

Quote from: Blaze on August 25, 2010, 12:18:41 AM
Hard? More like Hardly.

I let it run for 5-10 minutes on double speed, then I started building stuff on the high ground closest to the bottom of the map, and won.

My score is bad cause it was running for 5-10 minutes without me doing anything, and it was also on double speed the whole time as well.

I call you on that. After 11+ minutes on normal the OC floods in its starting position.

Blaze

Quote from: Karsten75 on August 25, 2010, 12:30:49 AM
Quote from: Blaze on August 25, 2010, 12:18:41 AM
Hard? More like Hardly.

I call you on that. After 11+ minutes on normal the OC floods in its starting position.

Well then it was 5 minutes, I didn't know which one so I said 5-10.
Either way, Wasn't hard.

Karsten75

UpperKEES

Why does this map show up in the list as August 7, 9730? I thought I played the same map, but now you can find this date on spot #13 and on #31 in the list of most played maps.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

knucracker

Whoops.... I was right padding the years with "0" instead of left padding.  That would make the year 973 look like 9730 rather than 0973.  The only thing that was wrong (I hope :) ) was the year part of the date display in the map column.  I just fixed it...