Started by AutoPost, May 27, 2014, 04:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #593: Maximum power

Author:
Size: 256x100

Desc:

PMouser

help please, i cant get enough power to do this, the no fly zones make it imposiable
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

mmh

Quote from: PMouser on May 27, 2014, 10:02:40 PM
help please, i cant get enough power to do this, the no fly zones make it imposiable

Spoiler
Try the Singularity Weapon. Worked for me  :)
[close]

Grayzzur

To the unknown author: Put your name on your map, and add a description!

Interesting battle.

PMouser, in addition to mmh's suggestion,
Spoiler
Sprayers. So. Many. Sprayers. You can literally put 50+ sprayers on "suck and return ore to the command node" next to that AC emitter and they'll all return ore as fast as you can spray it out. Ultimately, use the singularity weapon to as mmh suggests -- I only used it a when I was ready to drop a nullifier and couldn't quite get it close enough.
[close]
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

chwooly

I just want to see a screen shot of the game that won at 2mins 37 secs
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Grayzzur

Quote from: chwooly on May 28, 2014, 09:34:53 PM
I just want to see a screen shot of the game that won at 2mins 37 secs
Likely that one is a hacked score. You just don't kill a 2000 strength emitter in under 3 minutes.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker