What happened to the third-person shooter bit shown in the trailer?

Started by Clean0nion, October 10, 2013, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clean0nion

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Grauniad

Well, a variant of your strategy is exactly what the doctor prescribe for a quick win on Arca.

Spoiler

Build a circle of shields, drop down 6 nullifiers and profit. :)
[close]

koker93

He isn't just giving you a hard time this time - thats how you beat it before the first section.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Grauniad on October 11, 2013, 01:23:33 PM
Well, a variant of your strategy is exactly what the doctor prescribe for a quick win on Arca.

Spoiler

Build a circle of shields, drop down 6 nullifiers and profit. :)
[close]

Wow, thanks. Is this the new "Onion Strategy"?

miquelfire

Grauniad

Quote from: Clean0nion on October 11, 2013, 02:47:48 PM

It *is* round, it has layers, but unfortunately, I believe Fischerck discovered it during beta testing...

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Fisherck

Quote from: Grauniad on October 11, 2013, 02:52:39 PM

It *is* round, it has layers, but unfortunately, I believe Fisherck discovered it during beta testing...

Yes, that is one map where the shield line will work. Each shield line just happens to contain one shield... ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Grauniad on October 11, 2013, 02:52:39 PM

It *is* round, it has layers, but unfortunately, I believe Fischerck discovered it during beta testing...
Well, Imma call it the Onion strategy whether or not anyone else is doing the same.
Thanks for the help on the mission, anyway.

Clean0nion

I beat Arca, no credits. Do the credits appear somewhere else?

Spoiler
I beat it the Loki way
[close]

Bacteriophage

Click "return to origin" from within a star system or close and open Creeper World 3.  Near the bottom of this page are a few planets orbiting a star.  One says "Credits".  Click it.  You should be in a star system with one planet: "Fortress of Ultimate Darkness".  Start that planet like any other mission.

Clean0nion

Quote from: Bacteriophage on October 12, 2013, 11:57:17 AM
Click "return to origin" from within a star system or close and open Creeper World 3.  Near the bottom of this page are a few planets orbiting a star.  One says "Credits".  Click it.  You should be in a star system with one planet: "Fortress of Ultimate Darkness".  Start that planet like any other mission.

Ahh! Thank you.