Custom Map #8283: ChessCSM B-4. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, April 05, 2020, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8283: ChessCSM B-4

Author: builder17
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Please play this map only if you like both CSM and PAC playstyles. #Chess #Puzzle

Ensiege

Nice. 

That was more fun than I would have thought. 

I could still Terp as PAC btw.

Builder17

Quote from: Ensiege on April 05, 2020, 06:42:15 AM
Nice. 

That was more fun than I would have thought. 

I could still Terp as PAC btw.

Thank you, being able to Terp as PAC is known bug with game, nothing can be done about it. :)

For example, this map uses it as mechanic: https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=17783.msg125940#msg125940

Khotekki

I enjoy this mechanic (I also like the link that you have between certain emitters that triggers the second one after you take the first).  I did like the other map you made that had you using more weapons, it made crawling back through the map as Creeper a bit more challenging.  You may already know this happens, but the map completed after I cleared out the Creeper.  Out of habit, I hit the submit button, but that score really is only a reflection of my first push through the map.  I was able to reload the auto-save and it started me off as Creeper, so I got to play the whole map.  However, I don't think that's how you intended the map to work.  Still, I had a lot of fun playing it.

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, these maps are really fun. There's not a lot of challenge to them, which I don't mind - there are plenty of other maps for that - and I like the twist of going from CSM to PAC, ASAP.

Plus, since the creep is relatively shallow on these as compared to the 1=100 maps, they go pretty quickly.

Thanks for making these, builder17!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?