[Corp] The Tierra Prima Collective

Started by theachevah, January 02, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper Decagon

Previous Transmission
Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 04, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

resource units huh? We are on a strict need of those right now for both building and feeding our civilians.(disclaimer: not building our civilians. Their homes. Just in case you may take that literally, which would be a logical assumption.) Although we are on a shortage of RUs, the farming of anti-particulate-related structures is blooming! Not to mention that Project A-P is nearly done, so our understanding of anti-particulate will exponentially increase. If it suffices, we will trade anti-emitters in exchange for RUs.
Do you consider this proposition fair?

II=End Transmission=II

----Begin Transmission----

Greetings friends, I am Resource Appropriations Officer Michael S'jet. Fleet Command said to answer this call, and rightly so.

We have been capturing a wide variety of Particulate structures over the course of our campaign, and have been studying them for months now. I'm sure I can wrench some Emitters, Doppel and Ship Constructors, and Stunner Reactors from the clutches of the egghead kiiths for trade. Much as people don't want to admit it, we are in dire need for RU's to keep our frontline fleets at combat readiness. We usually get shipments through the Abbasid Gate, the hyperspace gate that led us to this galaxy, though there have been some issues back home that can cause delays. This, as you can imagine, results in shortages during the constant fighting with Hydraxil fleets throughout this region.

Therefore, I propose the establishment of a hyperlane, a sort of hyperspace highway that makes shipment of materials easier for both of us. A scout vessel will be deployed as soon as we can reach an agreement on this.

Also, as a gesture of goodwill, Fleet Command has authorized the transfer of all the research we have collected on the particulate structures we have captured. I'm sure that will be a great boon to your own research.

<Research Data Transfer Completed>

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II
Greetings S'jet. It is a pleasure to meet you.

uhh... a hyperlane?
(yes, sim.) But how do we get to build such thing? We are not yet familiarized with such construct.

a trade of information seems most logical. Through recent experimentation, we have developed a lathe reconfiguration which allows for a chance to convert emitters into anti-emitters. Perhaps giving you the reconfig.
code as a trade proves to be most benefitial.

..yeah. that. ...we will be waiting for your response.
(sim... could you be any more rude!?)
(...what?)

II=End transmission.=II
[close]

<Speaker Identified: RAO M. S'jet>

Ah, yes, the hyperlane. Originally, a long-range hyperlane required many substations placed along its route to maintain its strength. Fortunately, modern developments mean that we can now build one with two small stations at either end of the hyperspace tunnel. With your permission, I will authorize for a construction vessel to be deployed to a suitable hyperlane endpoint near your home sector to begin building a hyperspace gate, which will connect to a gate near our staging area. A scout ship is already scouting the route, and should return to us in a few days.

The information trade will be extremely useful to both of us, I'm sure.

Thanks.

----End Transmission----
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

theachevah

[new addition to Update log: entry 001-2]
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 09:54:03 PM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 08:49:31 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Reading... Mail read.
Sending mail: Tierra Prima Collective
I think we can arrange a trade of resources. 
Where are you located? I'll begin going to your location for the resource swap immediately.
My energy signature will be strong, at least particles seem to stop then continue once my energy signature appears. 
Being my planet is composed of selfregrowing ship hull, I think an exchange of Crystal and Anti Particle would be best. What do you say... A rate of 1 anti particle per Crystal hull? 

I can also turn emitters into ship weapons, so that may be of use.
Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II
II-Sending Archive. Titled: Coordinates-II
There. That should do it.

your PLANET is made of regrowing SHIP HULL?!
Fascinating... a planet solely made of regrowing hull...
One anti-particle per hull? What a deal! Cole never stops making, so you will be bathing in anti-particulate!

can confirm. I never stop making.

you can turn emitters into weapons? Fascinating! I am interested to know such procedures,
If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 
Sending mail: Tierra Prime Collective 

Well, you can't know such procedures. kjbfaksbjfjbjkFSJBKJBfbabl [THE FOURTH WALL MADE THE PROCEDURES, THOSE WHO CANNOT BREAK THE WALL CANNOT SEE THE PROCEDURES] vlskjbvljb;AVNJBvbaljb 

Also, it's not ship hull. It's a crystal that is as strong as ship hull. 

[COMPUTER CALCULATIONS COMPLETE] 
Ah, that should do it. Data about my direction relative to you is being sent. I'm coming ASAP. 
So if you see a planet coming from that direction, you know what it is. 
[FILES ATTACHED: DATA] 

Mail ends. 
Mail send fail. Black hole in way. Retrying....
Mail send success! Moved out of way of black hole. 

4th-wall-mail sending.... 
Yeah, it's just some fancy PRPL I use to make the custom modules. I don't actually need emitter to make it, I can make infinite, but they don't know that, and I try to keep it balanced here.
II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

oh, it is a crystal similar to ship hull. understood.
wait, an ENTIRE PLANET? what, do you want us all to DIE? be careful where you warp in that astral body of yours.
(heh..)
(..? what is it that makes you laugh, Sim?)
('watch where you put that astral body'... hehe.)
(...i dont get it. what is the implication?)
(...its just funny for me, Larc.)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
Theachevah: oh cool. lets just say that for every weapon you make an emitter is used in the process.
[close]

Mail read.   
*Awaiting response time: A few hours* 
Sending mail to: Tierra Prima Collective 
Hello! I believe I'm at the correct coordinates. I've already loaded the inside of the planet with particles, so ships will be invisible. 
My planet should have a bunch of shards orbitting the planet: This appears to be because the natural crystal growth is from the crystals launching out smaller crystals then going back to the original planet using gravity. A smart use of increasing surface area for more growth, if I say so myself.
I'm sending out a few hammers with some crystal. I'll let you try it out and see if you want to try using it for a ship hull. 
[DATA SENT] 
That's how we turn it into a ship hull. Before that, it seems to react like normal metallic land, with all types of particles bouncing off of it. 
Oh, you were worried about me warping in too close? No, the warp in is way too expensive and difficult to get a precise warp for a constantly changing, moving, planet with people on it. 
No, we simply warped in closeby and we have huge planetary engines, potentially even enough to destroy an asteroid belt or drill a hole straight through a planet. 
Lastly: I believe you wanted to study a particulate hole? Those are particularly hard to make. If you can get 25000 particulate into a single unit of space, one is created, though. Even with your powers of controlling Particulate, Particulate holes are.... sort-of particulate, but may not react in the same way as a particle. I'd suggest you keep it locked up well, as Particulate holes are, being sentient, quite rebellious and will try to escape to space. 
Try not to keep any humans around it, unless you completely trust them. At 100,000 Particulate, the particle hole can control any human being within an AU, and at a million particulate, if a human that the hole likes touches it, then the human will gain full control over the particle hole. I used to be human myself - but I liked the particle hole, and it liked me, so we merged. 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.
II=Begin Transmission=II

so you just... you just touched a Particulate-Hole and you just merged with it?
well then... one could say that that story can be considered... INDEED TOUCHING!
... DONT YOU EVEN DARE MAKE ANOTH-

II!!Feed cut. Reestablishing connection...!!II

greetings again! excuse that mild inconvenience with the transmission feed. (will you not make jokes like that again, sim?)
(ok.. alright...)
So those P-Holes are made of at least 250000 particulate in a single place? AND that P-holes are sentien-
(hehehehe... dear god, i have the mind of a child...)
(what? what is so funny now?)
(you just said... hehe.. 'P-hole')
(.... you are a disgusting bot, you know that?)
(HAHAHAHA-)

II!!Feed cut. reestablishing connection...!!II

greetings once more. my partner zosimos will not be available for the duration of this transmis-
{loud knocks are heard from a long distance}
(SHUT UP SIM.)
...anyways, you turn the crystals into rammerships, hmm? it seems most logical. if you wish, we can fit your empty ships with defensive modules like a shield, or cannons. We wish to aid in any ways possibl-

{loud knocks are heard again from a long distance}
(GODDAMMIT SIM. I WILL FREE YOU WHEN I FINISH.)
... ahem. is there any ways to calm down an unruly P-Hole that you know of? perh-
{a howling laugher can be heard from a distance}
(SHUT UP SI- ugh, you know what? i cannot do this anymore)

II=End Transmission=II

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 11:01:56 PM
Spoiler

Reading... Mail read.
Where are you located? I'll begin going to your location for the resource swap immediately.
My energy signature will be strong, at least particles seem to stop then continue once my energy signature appears. 
Being my planet is composed of selfregrowing ship hull, I think an exchange of Crystal and Anti Particle would be best. What do you say... A rate of 1 anti particle per Crystal hull? 

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II

One anti-particle per hull? What a deal! Cole never stops making, so you will be bathing in anti-particulate!

you can turn emitters into weapons? Fascinating! I am interested to know such procedures,
If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 

Well, you can't know such procedures. kjbfaksbjfjbjkFSJBKJBfbabl [THE FOURTH WALL MADE THE PROCEDURES, THOSE WHO CANNOT BREAK THE WALL CANNOT SEE THE PROCEDURES] vlskjbvljb;AVNJBvbaljb 

Ah, that should do it. Data about my direction relative to you is being sent. I'm coming ASAP. 

Mail ends. 

Yeah, it's just some fancy PRPL I use to make the custom modules. I don't actually need emitter to make it, I can make infinite, but they don't know that, and I try to keep it balanced here.
II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

wait, an ENTIRE PLANET? what, do you want us all to DIE? be careful where you warp in that astral body of yours.
(heh..)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
Theachevah: oh cool. lets just say that for every weapon you make an emitter is used in the process.
[close]

Mail read.   
Hello! I believe I'm at the correct coordinates. I've already loaded the inside of the planet with particles, so ships will be invisible. 
My planet should have a bunch of shards orbitting the planet: This appears to be because the natural crystal growth is from the crystals launching out smaller crystals then going back to the original planet using gravity. A smart use of increasing surface area for more growth, if I say so myself.
I'm sending out a few hammers with some crystal. I'll let you try it out and see if you want to try using it for a ship hull. 
[DATA SENT] 
That's how we turn it into a ship hull. Before that, it seems to react like normal metallic land, with all types of particles bouncing off of it. 
Oh, you were worried about me warping in too close? No, the warp in is way too expensive and difficult to get a precise warp for a constantly changing, moving, planet with people on it. 
No, we simply warped in closeby and we have huge planetary engines, potentially even enough to destroy an asteroid belt or drill a hole straight through a planet. 
Lastly: I believe you wanted to study a particulate hole? Those are particularly hard to make. If you can get 25000 particulate into a single unit of space, one is created, though. Even with your powers of controlling Particulate, Particulate holes are.... sort-of particulate, but may not react in the same way as a particle. I'd suggest you keep it locked up well, as Particulate holes are, being sentient, quite rebellious and will try to escape to space. 
Try not to keep any humans around it, unless you completely trust them. At 100,000 Particulate, the particle hole can control any human being within an AU, and at a million particulate, if a human that the hole likes touches it, then the human will gain full control over the particle hole. I used to be human myself - but I liked the particle hole, and it liked me, so we merged. 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.
II=Begin Transmission=II

well then... one could say that that story can be considered... INDEED TOUCHING!

greetings again! excuse that mild inconvenience with the transmission feed. (will you not make jokes like that again, sim?)
(ok.. alright...)
So those P-Holes are made of at least 250000 particulate in a single place? AND that P-holes are sentien-
(HAHAHAHA-)

greetings once more. my partner zosimos will not be available for the duration of this transmis-
(SHUT UP SIM.)
...anyways, you turn the crystals into rammerships, hmm? it seems most logical. if you wish, we can fit your empty ships with defensive modules like a shield, or cannons. We wish to aid in any ways possibl-

... ahem. is there any ways to calm down an unruly P-Hole that you know of? perh-

II=End Transmission=II

[REPEATED MAIL DATA DEPRECATED]
Nah, they're mostly empty as they're supposed to be cargo ships. 
Transporting RU, crystal, the likes 

Also, you got your number wrong. You wrote: "250000" particulate, as in "250,000" 
I meant "25,000" particulate. 

I saw update-log 001-2, your ability to fuse ships seems amazing. 
I'll try sending [SHATTERED LETTERS] HELLO IT IS I, THE FOURTH-WALL BREAKER 
I HAVE SENT YOU DATA ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM MODULE VIA DISCORD PRIVATE MESSAGE 
WHY DISCORD? I'M A PROGRAMMER. I LIKE DARK BACKGROUNDS. 
ALSO, I USE IT MORE. 
[SHATTERED LETTERS] the data ov- oh, nope, seems like someone left a sticky note stating they'll send it. 
I won't be able to spare any extra ships, but supposedly the blueprints should be being sent over. 

As I don't know how to make the custom anti-emitter modules, you'll have to send me some anti-emitters so I can create some anti-emitter modules for you. 
For now, I'll only be sending the passive-sender modules. That's not because I don't trust you with the active-sender modules, it's because the active-senders eat energy faster than it takes Sim to.... "notice something discusting" 

To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Quote from: Keeper Decagon on January 04, 2018, 09:59:31 PM
Previous Transmission

resource units huh? We are on a strict need of those right now for both building and feeding our civilians.(disclaimer: not building our civilians. Their homes. Just in case you may take that literally, which would be a logical assumption.) Although we are on a shortage of RUs, the farming of anti-particulate-related structures is blooming! Not to mention that Project A-P is nearly done, so our understanding of anti-particulate will exponentially increase. If it suffices, we will trade anti-emitters in exchange for RUs.

II=End Transmission=II

Greetings friends, I am Resource Appropriations Officer Michael S'jet. Fleet Command said to answer this call, and rightly so.

We have been capturing a wide variety of Particulate structures over the course of our campaign, and have been studying them for months now. I'm sure I can wrench some Emitters, Doppel and Ship Constructors, and Stunner Reactors from the clutches of the egghead kiiths for trade. Much as people don't want to admit it, we are in dire need for RU's to keep our frontline fleets at combat readiness. We usually get shipments through the Abbasid Gate, the hyperspace gate that led us to this galaxy, though there have been some issues back home that can cause delays. This, as you can imagine, results in shortages during the constant fighting with Hydraxil fleets throughout this region.

Therefore, I propose the establishment of a hyperlane, a sort of hyperspace highway that makes shipment of materials easier for both of us. A scout vessel will be deployed as soon as we can reach an agreement on this.

Also, as a gesture of goodwill, Fleet Command has authorized the transfer of all the research we have collected on the particulate structures we have captured. I'm sure that will be a great boon to your own research.

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II

uhh... a hyperlane?
(yes, sim.) But how do we get to build such thing? We are not yet familiarized with such construct.

a trade of information seems most logical. Through recent experimentation, we have developed a lathe reconfiguration which allows for a chance to convert emitters into anti-emitters. Perhaps giving you the reconfig.

(...what?)

II=End transmission.=II
[close]

Ah, yes, the hyperlane. Originally, a long-range hyperlane required many substations placed along its route to maintain its strength. Fortunately, modern developments mean that we can now build one with two small stations at either end of the hyperspace tunnel. With your permission, I will authorize for a construction vessel to be deployed to a suitable hyperlane endpoint near your home sector to begin building a hyperspace gate, which will connect to a gate near our staging area. A scout ship is already scouting the route, and should return to us in a few days.

Thanks.

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II

Greetings S'jet,
we grant the permission of a construction vessel to settle near our home. perhaps some of our own may be of assistance?

or perhaps you need more firepower on your frontlines? because for that, i got a good friend willing to go on a mission as mass-firing support. (see Update Log 001-2.) you can contact him anytime. He is the Commander Alexander. He is free at the moment. I know he'd be very glad to know that he will be sent on a mission against our home's invaders.
... (the heck does that have to do with the hyperlane?)
(hey, Alexander's been down lately, so i wanted to see if he could be given some action, is all.)
(yes, but S'jet is the Resource Appropriations Officer, not the Fleet Commander. Tell that to Decagon, not S'jet, Dummy.)

ahem... excuse that quick interruption by Zosimos... it seems most logical for us to assist with our construction crew to accelerate the building. you just have to give them the blueprints and they follow along.

II=End Transmission=II

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 04, 2018, 11:14:50 PM
Spoiler

Reading... Mail read.

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II

If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 

Mail ends. 

II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

(heh..)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
[close]

Mail read.   
[DATA SENT] 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.
II=Begin Transmission=II

(ok.. alright...)
(HAHAHAHA-)

(SHUT UP SIM.)

II=End Transmission=II

Also, you got your number wrong. You wrote: "250000" particulate, as in "250,000" 

I HAVE SENT YOU DATA ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM MODULE VIA DISCORD PRIVATE MESSAGE 
ALSO, I USE IT MORE. 
[SHATTERED LETTERS] the data ov- oh, nope, seems like someone left a sticky note stating they'll send it. 
I won't be able to spare any extra ships, but supposedly the blueprints should be being sent over. 

As I don't know how to make the custom anti-emitter modules, you'll have to send me some anti-emitters so I can create some anti-emitter modules for you. 
For now, I'll only be sending the passive-sender modules. That's not because I don't trust you with the active-sender modules, it's because the active-senders eat energy faster than it takes Sim to.... "notice something disgusting" 

II=Begin Transmission=II

wait, you heard that?!
(OH GOD THEY HEARD ME! HAHAHAHA!)
(Zosimos Stands up and leaves the room while laughing like a madman)
(The heck has gotten into you sim? Where are you going? Si- oh why bother...)

ah, so it is 25000 then? My mistake.

Cole, are you willing to give an emitter of yours to test this weapon?
hmm... as long as it is not painful i do not have any inconveniences. Lets do it!

II=End Transmission=II

cpaca

Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
Previous Transmission

II=End Transmission=II

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II

uhh... a hyperlane?

(...what?)

II=End transmission.=II
[close]

Thanks.

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II

Greetings S'jet,
we grant the permission of a construction vessel to settle near our home. perhaps some of our own may be of assistance?

or perhaps you need more firepower on your frontlines? because for that, i got a good friend willing to go on a mission as mass-firing support. (see Update Log 001-2.) you can contact him anytime. He is the Commander Alexander. He is free at the moment. I know he'd be very glad to know that he will be sent on a mission against our home's invaders.
(hey, Alexander's been down lately, so i wanted to see if he could be given some action, is all.)
(yes, but S'jet is the Resource Appropriations Officer, not the Fleet Commander. Tell that to Decagon, not S'jet, Dummy.)

ahem... excuse that quick interruption by Zosimos... it seems most logical for us to assist with our construction crew to accelerate the building. you just have to give them the blueprints and they follow along.

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

Ok... that's it... Yep, we got the anti-emitter! 
Now to check that it works... yep, its particles are filling the p-hole up! 
Wow, I can hear sim's laughing from over here. 
Sending the module over. 
I think you [SHATTERED LETTERS] YEAH, THIS IS SOMETHING FOR THE 4TH WALL TO TAKE ON.... [SHATTERED LETTERS] ** huh? ** I think that's basically just a sign that that's something I shouldn't have the worry about... 

Glad we cleared up the p-hole 25k v 250k problem. 
I only added that in so that sim could read it and get a few more laughs out. 

I think that clears everything up. 
I'd like to see a fused ship in battle, it should work with the custom module 
Assuming you don't completely dissassemble the individual modules into individual squares, that is.

To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 05, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 04, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
Previous Transmission

II=End Transmission=II

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II

uhh... a hyperlane?

(...what?)

II=End transmission.=II
[close]

Thanks.

----End Transmission----
II=Begin Transmission=II

Greetings S'jet,

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

Sending the module over. 
I think you [SHATTERED LETTERS] YEAH, THIS IS SOMETHING FOR THE 4TH WALL TO TAKE ON.... [SHATTERED LETTERS] ** huh? ** I think that's basically just a sign that that's something I shouldn't have the worry about... 

Assuming you don't completely dissassemble the individual modules into individual squares, that is.

II=Begin transmission=II

(Zosimos can already be heard laughing in another room)

... (sigh)... oh! We got the module!

... did you jus-

(Zosimos can be heard laughing again from the other room)

(...why? Why me?)

we will merge the ship containing that new module with another ship as soon as we can.

all of your Particulate-hole friends can always take a visit to our planet. We are practically in the same solar system so, i imagine it wouldnt be that hard to arrive here.

II=End Transmission.=II
[4th Wall Shatters]
Theachevah: I... I think you messed up with the quote there. You got the one from Decagon.
[4th Wall Reforms]

theachevah

[New Entry to update log: Entry 016-2]

Grand Teki

--Connection established--

Hello, this is Grand Teki from the UESO. I saw your potential to manipulate benign particulate and modify foreign, encrypted blueprints. Please let us know how you did it. We are willing to pay for the technology or technique. Also, I have a gift for Cole:

TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 05, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Hello, this is Grand Teki from the UESO. I saw your potential to manipulate benign particulate and modify foreign, encrypted blueprints. Please let us know how you did it. We are willing to pay for the technology or technique. Also, I have a gift for Cole:

II=Begin Transmission=II
Greetings, Grand Teki. Exactly how much are you willing to pay for the blueprints for the upgraded shipyard and the anti-particulate formula?

Wha, how do you know my name? ... a gift?

... IT IS ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much, Teki guy! Whoever you are..!(?)

Grand Teki

Quote from: theachevah on January 05, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 05, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

II=Begin Transmission=II
Greetings, Grand Teki. Exactly how much are you willing to pay for the blueprints for the upgraded shipyard and the anti-particulate formula?

Wha, how do you know my name? ... a gift?

... IT IS ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much, Teki guy! Whoever you are..!(?)
As much as you want. Please don't be really greedy. We can also pay in usable ships with blueprints included!

No problem, glad you liked them Cole :) also, those are also instructions for costumes or figurines encoded in the image's x-ray levels. I have some premade costumes for you if you want it.

Also, please keep this channel open. The Hydraxil is planning to do a "resistance test" attack, we would like to request a bit of assistance. We don't know how much units they will bring.

Little bonus:

TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on January 05, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 05, 2018, 12:37:04 AM
Spoiler

Reading... Mail read.

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II

If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 

Mail ends. 

II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

(heh..)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
[close]

Mail read.   
[DATA SENT] 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.
II=Begin Transmission=II

(ok.. alright...)
(HAHAHAHA-)

(SHUT UP SIM.)

II=End Transmission=II

ALSO, I USE IT MORE. 

For now, I'll only be sending the passive-sender modules. That's not because I don't trust you with the active-sender modules, it's because the active-senders eat energy faster than it takes Sim to.... "notice something disgusting" 

II=Begin Transmission=II

wait, you heard that?!

hmm... as long as it is not painful i do not have any inconveniences. Lets do it!

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

Sending the module over. 

II=Begin transmission=II

... did you jus-

(...why? Why me?)

we will merge the ship containing that new module with another ship as soon as we can.

all of your Particulate-hole friends can always take a visit to our planet. We are practically in the same solar system so, i imagine it wouldnt be that hard to arrive here.

II=End Transmission.=II
[4th Wall Shatters]
Theachevah: I... I think you messed up with the quote there. You got the one from Decagon.
[4th Wall Reforms]

I think that should fix the quote there. 

Forewarning: Don't let sim read this. 
As a particulate hole, I have the power to know exactly when another p-hole is made. 
First: since my creation, I have detected zero p-holes made.   
I also haven't made any other p-holes; this is mostly due to a power struggle that occurs. 
I have, lastly, in all my anti-emitter farming, found exactly one p-hole - which I fused into myself. 
Sadly, that makes me the only known p-hole. 

We're close enough together that I accidentally picked up some data from a transmission. 
It's a strong transmission, mind you, so I was only able to pick this up 

[SHAT-] -Hydraxil- [-TER-] -RESISTANCE TEST- [-RED L-] LIKE [-ETTE-] -ASSISTANCE- [-RS] 

Basically, Hydraxil's doing a resistance test? 
If you go, there's a chance I'll go and a chance I won't. 
Hydraxil might have the tech to easily blow up a planet, and besides 
I haven't finished constructing my PAW (Planetary Annihilation Weapon) 

No, I haven't picked up things from other locations. 

Regarding your update logs: 
Jeez, based on readily available sources [https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25673.0] if Particulate is edible 
A quarter square mile would be massive... and that's just a single particle. 
Plus, plants are heavily boosted from particulate as well? 
I think UESO would be interested in this. 
I'll let you decide, though. 

Lastly, maybe I should've told you. 
High-encryption mode, activate. 
High-accuracy mode, activate. 
"Message Decay Distance" activate. 
I have a weapon which can launch a cubic parsec of distance forward 5 years in time. 
"Message Decay Distance" deactivate. 
Default-accuracy, activate. 
Default-encryption, activate. 

New mail data: Undeprecatable 
times "p-hole" is stated: p-hole counter 
p-hole counter: 5

theachevah

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 05, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 05, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
Spoiler

Quote from: theachevah on January 05, 2018, 12:37:04 AM
Spoiler

Reading... Mail read.

Mail end.
Response send success
II=Begin transmission=II

If you dont mind(?)

see you soon!

II=End Transmission=II

Mail read! 

Mail ends. 

II=Begin Transmission=II
ah. pardon me.

(heh..)

II=End Transmission.=II

[4th wall broken]
[close]

Mail read.   
[DATA SENT] 

Mail end. 
Mail successfully sent.
II=Begin Transmission=II

(ok.. alright...)
(HAHAHAHA-)

(SHUT UP SIM.)

II=End Transmission=II

ALSO, I USE IT MORE. 

II=Begin Transmission=II

wait, you heard that?!

II=End Transmission=II
[close]

Sending the module over. 

II=Begin transmission=II

... did you jus-

(...why? Why me?)

II=End Transmission.=II
[4th Wall Shatters]
[4th Wall Reforms]

I think that should fix the quote there. 

Forewarning: Don't let sim read this. 
As a particulate hole, I have the power to know exactly when another p-hole is made. 
First: since my creation, I have detected zero p-holes made.   
I also haven't made any other p-holes; this is mostly due to a power struggle that occurs. 
I have, lastly, in all my anti-emitter farming, found exactly one p-hole - which I fused into myself. 
Sadly, that makes me the only known p-hole. 

We're close enough together that I accidentally picked up some data from a transmission. 
It's a strong transmission, mind you, so I was only able to pick this up 

[SHAT-] -Hydraxil- [-TER-] -RESISTANCE TEST- [-RED L-] LIKE [-ETTE-] -ASSISTANCE- [-RS] 

Basically, Hydraxil's doing a resistance test? 
If you go, there's a chance I'll go and a chance I won't. 
Hydraxil might have the tech to easily blow up a planet, and besides 
I haven't finished constructing my PAW (Planetary Annihilation Weapon) 

No, I haven't picked up things from other locations. 

Regarding your update logs: 
Jeez, based on readily available sources [https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25673.0] if Particulate is edible 
A quarter square mile would be massive... and that's just a single particle. 
Plus, plants are heavily boosted from particulate as well? 
I think UESO would be interested in this. 
I'll let you decide, though. 

Lastly, maybe I should've told you. 
High-encryption mode, activate. 
High-accuracy mode, activate. 
"Message Decay Distance" activate. 
I have a weapon which can launch a cubic parsec of distance forward 5 years in time. 
"Message Decay Distance" deactivate. 
Default-accuracy, activate. 
Default-encryption, activate. 

New mail data: Undeprecatable 
times "p-hole" is stated: p-hole counter 
p-hole counter: 5
II=Begin Transmission=II
(Distant)
but why?
just go sim.
why do I have to go?
you just have to. Its between him and me.
why tho?
just go, Sim.
why th-
(Larc shoves sim out of the room and closes the door)

ok...
...so you havent even seen other p-ho-
Err... more of those 'things' (i am avoiding sim's obnoxious laughter) in your life? Darn...

Power struggle? We can help with that.
We have ship designs specifically made to provide power.

resistance test? From the hydraxils? I can only assume things will go oh-so-well with that, but we will try to prepare ourselves for that.

perhaps we can help build the PAW, by sending our engineer ships.

that's why it is such a life changing discovery! Imagine how many people we can feed with ONE particulate alone! Some say they taste strange, but somewhat good, some say it tastes like chicken(?) (Yeah,
I dont know either.)
The experiment 016-2 (mired land boosts plant life) has already been sent to the CEO of the UESO, Grand Teki.

II=Data Encription Activated=II
II=Message Decay Distance (MDD) Activated.=II
such brilliant news! Is it possible we can use this against the hydraxils, by chance?
II=MDD Deactivated=II
II=Data Encription Deactivated=II

II=End Transmission=II