Creeper World Install

Started by Jacob, August 29, 2010, 11:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Hello, My name is Jacob.
I bought creeper world a LONG time back, And I lost the installation link.. Or it went bad. Is there anyway I can get another link? And if I can what information do I need?

Karsten75

Hello Jacob,

When you purchase Creeper World, you get 2 emails.

One is the confirmation of your order, with the order number. The other is a link (good for 2 weeks) for the download of the game. This email also advises you to save the download somewhere on your computer.

If you did not do what the 2nd email advises, you can email the order number (from the first email) to support@knucklecracker.com  and they may send you a new link

If you don't have proof of purchase, then I guess you are SOL, but email the support email anyway and provide them with whatever other proof you have that you have indeed bought the game.

If you buy a CD from a store and you lose the CD, do you think a LONG time later they will replace it for you?

Jacob

No but that is not the point, If you buy a CD and you loose it.. Your a retard lol.. If you buy a game and you just have a download.. And you WIPE your computer because you have too.. Then I guess that is a reasonable time to get another download, But I have all the information I need.
Thank you

Karsten75

Quote from: Jacob on August 29, 2010, 12:00:49 PM
No but that is not the point, If you buy a CD and you loose it.. Your a retard lol.. If you buy a game and you just have a download.. And you WIPE your computer because you have too.. Then I guess that is a reasonable time to get another download, But I have all the information I need.
Thank you

Actually, it *is* the point.  You can save your download, you can even burn it to a CD yourself. You can back up your data files.

But hey, glad you have the info and will get a replacement. Don't forget to put on the latest patch.