Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7178: 98.443 MnnTqrL

Author: PastorHealer
Size: 199x111

Desc:

stdout

willbir

Yeah 10/10, very satisfying to get areas under control. Are the ore mines just for decoration ?

pastor.healer

Thanks for the comments!  Glad you enjoyed  :)

Helper

Good stuff!
I'm still beating on that first 60 second challenge...but ain't quitting yet.
Thanks,
H

pastor.healer

How's my friend doing?
It's been a long time....

Helper

Hey PH. Doing well, you?
CW is like a magnet, just drawing you back in. (Plus I bought a brand new Alienware box that needed some stress testing.)
;)

pastor.healer

Awesome!

Well, I'm glad to see some of the old timers still around.  Not "Old" like age old :)

Yep, as I get some free time I still like to chill playing this crazy game.  It has been a challenge
all along.

I'm still learning some tricks without using all the new code that I see popping up.  I'm curious if
any of you are playing Particle Fleet?

Helper

:) - those who are septuagenarians must expect "Old" as part of their description - especially when hanging around a gamer site.
Just checked my profile and found out I've been here since 2012, so I guess there's a little bit of old their too. I had a different user name prior to that, but forget what or how long.
Virgil allowed me to beta test the prior version of CW including Particle Fleet, and that was the only one of the games I didn't really enjoy. I just couldn't figure out how to play it well enough to enjoy it.
Over the years I've had a lot of fun here and met some really cool people.
H

("Really Cool"?...yeah, I suppose 'Old' is appropriate.
LOL!

pastor.healer

Well, I'm glad to see you going at it still Helper.  Be blessed and keep going for
the gold :)

stdout

Hi PH, I'm the same as you. I return to the games to chill out, during lulls in my work life. CW3 brings me back again and again and again. I hope CW4 brings the same longevity.

I ignored Particle Fleet for a long time but recently picked it up and played through most of the highly rated maps. It's a good game, but it's not CW3 and lacks the depth that creeper gives.

pastor.healer

Greetings stdout :)
I agree.  I've tried Particle Fleet and just can't get into it.  CW3 has held my attention now for
years.

Hope all is well with you and your family.  Be well...