Idea after you leave the planet

Started by Jacobkolstad, October 31, 2013, 04:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobkolstad

Once you leave the planet using the totems, you can choose to watch the planet after you left, just to see how long your base survives without energy. Would be fun to have.

knucracker

I got this request so often that I added the ability to "keep playing" to CW3.  Granted on most maps you destroy the enemies in the course of playing, but not all of the time.   It's possible to have "totem" maps in CW3.

And of course in CW1 you can turn off packets from Odin City (turn off totem packets to prevent victory first), then simulate death and destruction post victory.

NFITC1

I thought about this once, but most of the time I had two, sometimes three, blasters covering each emitter by the time I left. This would just make it take as long as the blasters held out and not fun to watch. If there were spores, however...

Jacobkolstad

Quote from: virgilw on October 31, 2013, 10:41:44 AM
I got this request so often that I added the ability to "keep playing" to CW3.  Granted on most maps you destroy the enemies in the course of playing, but not all of the time.   It's possible to have "totem" maps in CW3.

And of course in CW1 you can turn off packets from Odin City (turn off totem packets to prevent victory first), then simulate death and destruction post victory.

In CW3 you usally terminate every single emitter, but in CW1 you can't even hurt one, so it is different. Like you said, 95% of the time in CW3 there is nothing to watch,