Custom Map #1585: Lion. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, October 16, 2020, 05:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1585: Lion

Author: FOXX
Size: 340x175

Desc:
My 18th Image Map. Introducing the new Food Fleet. Scripts by Stickman & FOXX #IMG #SpawnALot #EmergentUp #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #OmniSpawn by Sorrontis

athealis

Foxx strikes again with another phenomenal map!    The only reason I still play PF anymore is to log in and check if Foxx has a new map.  Always great stuff!

FOXX

Quote from: athealis on October 17, 2020, 04:03:57 AM
Foxx strikes again with another phenomenal map!    The only reason I still play PF anymore is to log in and check if Foxx has a new map.  Always great stuff!
Thanks Athealis,
In the works is an idea where you can choose your map. I have to figure out on how to set this up but i think it is possible.
That would be an interesting map if i can get it to work.

Greets,
FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

chwooly

Visually this was a great map,

I don't like the mechanic of new emitters being spawned when an old emitter is destroyed, Takes away the sense of accomplishment and deprives me of fun when playing the map.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

FOXX

Quote from: chwooly on October 17, 2020, 11:07:24 PM
Visually this was a great map,

I don't like the mechanic of new emitters being spawned when an old emitter is destroyed, Takes away the sense of accomplishment and deprives me of fun when playing the map.

Cheers
If you consider this mechanic as double work then it is not fun indeed.
Luckily for you this is the only map i have this mechanic in.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS