Custom Map #9048: map 1410 Weekend Game. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, November 29, 2020, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9048: map 1410 Weekend Game

Author: yum234
Size: 200x150

Desc:
Traditional CW3 game without crpl but with some elements of puzzle. Please enjoy and Good lu! (Good lu = Good luck) #CreeperWorldForever

D0m0nik

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Schizo

yum-forum

Quote from: Schizo on November 30, 2020, 06:36:53 PM
Am I just stupid?  How do I finish?

You don't get Thor tech?

Spoiler
1. After destroying Spore Tower you can put on it "collector" and obtain TECH
2. Also you have white place where Bombers can land AC
Good lu!
[close]
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Helper

@Schizo -
If you still can't figure it out, let us know.
I can post a couple of screen grabs that might put you over the top.
Thanks,
H

Schizo

I put a collector on the spot close to it.  Can seem to get the thor.  I'll try again though.

Schizo

I had placed a relay there, not a collector.  Doesn't make any sense as to why one would work and not the other.  But thank you. :D

Helper

Quote from: Schizo on December 02, 2020, 09:41:02 AM
I had placed a relay there, not a collector.  Doesn't make any sense as to why one would work and not the other.  But thank you. :D

It's a quirk of the Collector. Both of them get a lot more "distance" from a PZ, but only the Collector makes that extra long connection with another piece.
Glad you figured it out.
H

marvinitfox

Relays only give extended range *to other relays*. Putting a relay on a PZ give it enormous range to other relays, but completely unmagnified range to units & collectors & pickups.

Collectors connect to anything and everything, and their range is extended by PZ, so...

Schizo

Quote from: marvinitfox on December 02, 2020, 01:22:24 PM

Relays only give extended range *to other relays*. Putting a relay on a PZ give it enormous range to other relays, but completely unmagnified range to units & collectors & pickups.

Collectors connect to anything and everything, and their range is extended by PZ, so...

Oh ya!  Crap, totally forgot about that.  brain fart. lol  Thank you everyone.