Custom Map #9037: RS CSM. By: ralfsaft

Started by AutoPost, November 25, 2020, 02:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9037: RS CSM

Author: ralfsaft
Size: 128x128

Desc:
My own kind of CSM map. Red detectors are activated by AC and will trigger all units that use their ID. purple Runner nests are power towers and yellow ones are unique. you have 2 canons and 2 mortars they work mostly the same except for upgrading. they dont use forge levels and have their own system (red buttons at the bottom of the screen). "Terminus" is their version of aether with each level costing 1 unit of it. Singularity weapon and Terps are active.

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

hbarudi

Stuck at that row of 80 emitters while making 150, I still can't get into that area. Also I see no blaster or mortar anywhere on the map. How do I get the 2 blasters and mortars?

ha11oga11o

Click tose red squares on bottom. But first switch onto regular weapons tab. Its there. 2 cannons 2 mortars. Bit weird concept, but it works... And they have no shooting sound =.0

bgzzz

How to get the uppermost emitter (70 power). Blue gates aren't connected to any land...

Vado18

Quote from: bgzzz on November 26, 2020, 10:10:16 AM
How to get the uppermost emitter (70 power). Blue gates aren't connected to any land...

I had the same problem - b4 and b5 switches probably don't work correctly if you save&load the game. Restarted the game and they worked correctly.

Johnny Haywire

Just so you know, you can do the entire top part of the map without using the blasters or mortars. Apparently I either can't read or can't remember what I've read - didn't discover the blasters & mortars until I was halfway through the bottom. Derr. Blasters seemed to work better than the mortars. Very nice upgrades!

One question: is the viscosity of the creeper higher in this map than in other maps? The fluid mechanics seemed to be slower-reacting than in other maps.

Overall, I really like the cut of your map-making giblets! Even though I was afk for most of the map, it was a very interesting battle!

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

RrR

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on November 28, 2020, 08:27:56 PM
Just so you know, you can do the entire top part of the map without using the blasters or mortars. Apparently I either can't read or can't remember what I've read - didn't discover the blasters & mortars until I was halfway through the bottom.

Concur. I did all but the final island only using the singularity before I found the weapons. The played again with the weapons - much easier and more fun!

hbarudi

The very bottom row did not open for me after reloading the game, but I crossed the void with forge black hole on 2000 anticreeper while making 200. The 400 area was tough on 200, but once the bottom row unlocked, I got almost 500 on my emitters. I was able to take the 80 row I was talking about since the comments here were helpful that on weapons tab everything is disable except 2 squares above it, so those are the blasters and mortars needed and were very helpful.

thesporkboy

Quote from: hbarudi on November 26, 2020, 01:23:58 AMStuck at that row of 80 emitters while making 150, I still can't get into that area. Also I see no blaster or mortar anywhere on the map. How do I get the 2 blasters and mortars?

Same problem